The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2014, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 13
NotToForget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Posh

Long week of night shift finally ended, intend to go for a massage but kenna drag by a friend to some massage spa with 'special' services instead. -_-

One look from the outside guarantee you can tell its not clean,
"new opening, $45 for 1hr" banner, totally covered exterior glass doors (for bros who recce often, you should understand what i meant.)

Cut short, went in and saw the counter lady with short hair, slightly on the plump side and still a looker,
another one was at the far end of the shop, never see clearly.
Door closed, straight ask what services needed, $35 for 30min "massage" and $60 for HJ.
Standard pricing, assuming quality is as good, happily went in and strip to birthday suit, and lay down on the bed.

There comes the horror, came in a MILF instead, without my glasses on, i thought it was ok, until i saw her tummy, gosh -.-
Told me main door is locked and straight pop GQ, $60 for HJ acceptable but no touch?! Adding on, touch with HJ is $80, and lastly $100 for BBBJ.
Not sure if im MIA for these kinda activities too long or what, just opt for a $60 service.

Almost to no existence of massaging, through out kept asking me to try and take up the $100 service, so i intend to test water and see how much they charge for full service.
To my astonishment, jaw-dropping $180! KAOZ! But claiming im cute and sort, cut to $120.

Fine, brother in my pants need some release, took it. Worse is yet to come.
Panties off, straight smell something damn smelly, worse than dried fish in wet market.
Lil brother entered and soften upon smelling the foul smell, reluctant to carry on.
Insisted that service is "done", i still pay for it.

Damage: Paid $155, $35 for massage and $120 for FJ.
Services: $60 HJ with no body contact (SMLJ), $80 HJ with touch, $100 BBBJ, $180 for full.
Looks: 3/10, not even a barely pass but the other one was good.
RTF: No, even though they claimed they have 4 other ladies but according to the one who served me, they are of the same age. So ya, no thanks.
Location: Along Lavender street, along 1 of the popular backpacker hotel and massage parlor, guess its pretty obvious.

Not sure what is the market rate now but this is definitely not worth in my POV.
Try at own risk.
Old 08-09-2014, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BreakingNews deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Posh

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotToForget View Post
Worse is yet to come.
Panties off, straight smell something damn smelly, worse than dried fish in wet market.
You should walk out bro
Old 08-09-2014, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Oh dear...

I think I know where you are talking about. Almost went in there the other time, thank fuck I didn't.
Old 08-09-2014, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

This sort of smell is the lady having std or what? Totally lose appetite. ..
Old 08-09-2014, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
acesparx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Train in mental conscious u must. For i would vomit there n then n just ran out.
Old 08-09-2014, 10:08 PM
Samster

Was laying flat on the bed, didnt smell anything until she force my tool in, that kenna raped feel, gosh -_-

For those who pm-ed me for location, given, and good luck but don't come complain that i didnt warn you lols
Old 09-09-2014, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CarnalDog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Totally know where you're talking about.

thanks for the FR, guess i will not explore there.
Old 09-09-2014, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BreakingNews deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnalDog View Post
Totally know where you're talking about.

thanks for the FR, guess i will not explore there.
This is my exact sentiments as well
Old 09-09-2014, 07:32 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Long week of night shift finally ended, intend to go for a massage but kenna drag by a friend to some massage spa with 'special' services instead. -_-

"new opening, $45 for 1hr" banner, totally covered exterior glass doors (for bros who recce often, you should understand what i meant.)

Cut short, went in and saw the counter lady with short hair, slightly on the plump side and still a looker,
Door closed, straight ask what services needed, $35 for 30min "massage" and $60 for HJ.
Standard pricing, assuming quality is as good, happily went in and strip to birthday suit, and lay down on the bed.

There comes the horror, came in a MILF instead, without my glasses on, i thought it was ok, until i saw her tummy, gosh -.-
Told me main door is locked and straight pop GQ, $60 for HJ acceptable but no touch?! Adding on, touch with HJ is $80, and lastly $100 for BBBJ.
Not sure if im MIA for these kinda activities too long or what, just opt for a $60 service.

Almost to no existence of massaging, through out kept asking me to try and take up the $100 service, so i intend to test water and see how much they charge for full service.
To my astonishment, jaw-dropping $180! KAOZ! But claiming im cute and sort, cut to $120.

Lil brother entered and soften upon smelling the foul smell, reluctant to carry on.

Services: $60 HJ with no body contact (SMLJ), $80 HJ with touch, $100 BBBJ, $180 for full.
RTF: No, even though they claimed they have 4 other ladies but according to the one who served me, they are of the same age. So ya, no thanks.
Location: Along Lavender street, along 1 of the popular backpacker hotel and massage parlor, guess its pretty obvious.

Not sure what is the market rate now but this is definitely not worth in my POV.
Try at own risk.
If it's a fuck up shop, you shld name and shame here. In this way, other bros will know which to avoid and force them to do better! I don't think we are keen to protect shops with lousy services from AV :-)
Old 09-09-2014, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
mutalisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Posh

TS might be trying to protect the other shops around that haven't been explored..
but i think the store name has been named in the title..
tks for the heads up
Old 09-09-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 0
Charted is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharted is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharted is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Try at own risk.
I had a similar experience nearby too..fucking waste my Money...
Old 09-09-2014, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mate, I almost puked reading the above.

I wonder how did you pull together the determination to screw that lady.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 10-09-2014, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 11
PayFuckForget is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPayFuckForget is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Long week of night shift finally ended, intend to go for a massage but kenna drag by a friend to some massage spa with 'special' services instead. -_- .....

Cut short, .......straight smell something damn smelly, worse than dried fish in wet market.

......Try at own risk.
Bro, Mai tu liao! Post name of spa here.
She needs to be killed with fire!

KNNBCCB. Like that still dare to charge? You poor thing la!
Old 10-09-2014, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 16
darkadam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lolz I see the name I already where and which one alr...it's too damn obvious. Wanna do a FR but lazy to post...anyway regulars whom frequent spas,HC,mc would know which one is this.
I get the same offer as well when I entered and they immediately drop the question which service I wan! It's way too off market rate and they probably think their CB is gold plated! I declined the offers and walk away then.
Just a side note, there are many spas aroun there and I probably completed half of the available spas there, both clean and specials one. Price range from standard 50 bucks to 80 bucks for a HJ. The 80 bucks one is filled with syt so kinda ex...but massage is great! It's kinda funny when I chanced upon this spa the first time due to because one old uncle walk off without paying and the girl ran after him..lolz.
Old 10-09-2014, 08:50 PM
Samster

Thanks for the understanding from bros, the nearby really have some other shops not yet explored.
Not to destroy some bros playground, better to give hints here and there.
(though its kinda obvious).

Well there're a few more places to explore there, will try out and share some FR if i can

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1