The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2014, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold
N Box KTV

For years I've benefited with valuable info from this forum. It's give back time. Found a very nice joint recently. Tried this new KTV. It's very good value for money as on certain days e.g. Sat, Sun the tower is only $68 net for Happy Hour from 2:30 PM to 7 PM and there's absolutely no room charge or other misc charges. I can say it's the cheapest KTV in town now. Girls tips is $20 to $30. The place has 16 rooms and also a lounge with dancer/singer at night. The girls from KTV rooms can also accompany customers in the lounge area. Girls are fun and more are from Hanoi, the daring type. HCM girls are more conservative. This place was previously called Hoomiko KTV. Address is 298 Jln Besar.
Old 02-06-2014, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of
Re: N Box KTV

thx for sharing..upped ur pts.. btw care to share quality of the gers?
Old 02-06-2014, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 12
Andreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud of

This one i can verify the girls there are above average and they are quite fun. Although i dont know about room because i always sit at hall.
Old 02-06-2014, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 12
Phoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
For years I've benefited with valuable info from this forum. It's give back time. Found a very nice joint recently. Tried this new KTV. It's very good value for money as on certain days e.g. Sat, Sun the tower is only $68 net for Happy Hour from 2:30 PM to 7 PM and there's absolutely no room charge or other misc charges. I can say it's the cheapest KTV in town now. Girls tips is $20 to $30. The place has 16 rooms and also a lounge with dancer/singer at night. The girls from KTV rooms can also accompany customers in the lounge area. Girls are fun and more are from Hanoi, the daring type. HCM girls are more conservative. This place was previously called Hoomiko KTV. Address is 298 Jln Besar.
Hi bro,

Just up you with my humble 2 pts...I presume $68/tower is for small room and can the small room comfortably sit 3 average size guys + 3 gals? Thanks.
Old 03-06-2014, 06:58 AM
Samster

RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Yes, the price is for a tower. And 3 pax can comfortably sit. Quality is subjective to individuals but definitely above avg. I think better than GM, RS, Amiego, the new After Dark. But still loose marginally to W in both quantity and quality but win in playability. Price wise win big time.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
start2007ck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems another change in management / name after Hoomiko?
Old 04-06-2014, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For years I've benefited with valuable info from this forum. It's give back time. Found a very nice joint recently. Tried this new KTV. It's very good value for money as on certain days e.g. Sat, Sun the tower is only $68 net for Happy Hour from 2:30 PM to 7 PM and there's absolutely no room charge or other misc charges.

This place was previously called Hoomiko KTV. Address is 298 Jln Besar.
This KTV called YSH?

The quantity of gals good from 2.30-7.00???

On Sun-Wed 7-11pm, one tower is $98???

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 04-06-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 12
Andreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud of

Here's my fr on this place. Went there last week on friday with my buddies and i went late so i was there for sh around 9+ . Cigarette smoke everywhere but the atmosphere is fun and one jug is 28 only. Sat there and less than 20 min got one girl hang on my arm already. All viet first one not very playable but i gave her 10 dollar flower and she grind herself unto my 2ic for 15 min straight. Second girl more daring sexier also she go kiss and bite my neck while i play with her. Third girl even more daring! Kiss and lick my neck while i grope her ass! I was sitting in the hall with my buddies not even room! Paid all 20 tip and left around 1am. Feel like going again this friday siah!
Old 04-06-2014, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreme View Post
Here's my fr on this place. Went there last week on friday with my buddies and i went late so i was there for sh around 9+ . Cigarette smoke everywhere but the atmosphere is fun and one jug is 28 only. Sat there and less than 20 min got one girl hang on my arm already. All viet first one not very playable but i gave her 10 dollar flower and she grind herself unto my 2ic for 15 min straight. Second girl more daring sexier also she go kiss and bite my neck while i play with her. Third girl even more daring! Kiss and lick my neck while i grope her ass! I was sitting in the hall with my buddies not even room! Paid all 20 tip and left around 1am. Feel like going again this friday siah!
Nice FR Andreme. I got similar treatment in the room.
Old 05-06-2014, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
maonana is Cool - loads of Potential

can we take home the girl after 1 AM ? do they understand little english ?
Old 05-06-2014, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maonana View Post
can we take home the girl after 1 AM ? do they understand little english ?
Yes, take away is between you and the girls nego and the same rules as Joo Chiat or any KTV applies. It's a free world. Only W and New Shanghai I'm told practices some small restrictions on girl's movements, what time they can go out etc. but everywhere else is free flow. I found quite a few girls there can speak basic english. Else just use your phone's translator.

Tip of the day :
Di khach san bao nhieu tien ? How much do I pay for going hotel with you ?
Old 06-06-2014, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Eveliv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes, take away is between you and the girls nego and the same rules as Joo Chiat or any KTV applies. It's a free world. Only W and New Shanghai I'm told practices some small restrictions on girl's movements, what time they can go out etc. but everywhere else is free flow. I found quite a few girls there can speak basic english. Else just use your phone's translator.

Tip of the day :
Di khach san bao nhieu tien ? How much do I pay for going hotel with you ?
Appreciate your sharing.

The disappointing part is that they closed early at 1an. It's Joo Chiat mah....

Can you advise on which hotel nearby that provides 2 hours services that's safe?

Thanks.
Old 06-06-2014, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2987 / Power: 20
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
This KTV called YSH?

The quantity of gals good from 2.30-7.00???

On Sun-Wed 7-11pm, one tower is $98???
This place called Hoomico, is jst beside the massage palour , where the ATM machine is, only thing their first session will ends at 11pm, if you want to continue , u need to go for another sessions, There is also a pool table, nowadays the gals quality is better, u can even tabao and go to next door and come back again to continue the drinking session
Old 06-06-2014, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eveliv View Post
Appreciate your sharing.

The disappointing part is that they closed early at 1an. It's Joo Chiat mah....

Can you advise on which hotel nearby that provides 2 hours services that's safe?

Thanks.
As far as I know they close at 2:30 AM not 1 AM. It's in Lavender not Joo Chiat.
Old 06-06-2014, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
bigbear999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro wan try this place out? for HH tomorrow between 2pm~7pm? pls pm me Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1