The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2014, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
peter88798 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter88798 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fortune Center

look hot the pic! very steamy!
Old 04-11-2014, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
bonkeration deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to recce the other day and chanced about this shop with a relatively young (late 20s/early 30s) lady with big headlights. little bro took over so just went in to try...

massage was really so-so only. quoted 100 for jg and was really just so-so too - feel like she not very trained and quite new.

the upside is, headlights really big and when she was doing the jg and handjob really shiok can autoroam...
Old 04-11-2014, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 18
CherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strudelapple View Post

can share contact bro
Old 05-11-2014, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takuma View Post
This is the same Coco from Takara a few years back. She is a nice woman. I hope you remove her pictures in case she kena attention from av. Thanks.
No wonder i found her so so familar... time to make a trip to find her
Old 05-11-2014, 09:56 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
No wonder i found her so so familar... time to make a trip to find her
Back view and u all know it's her Liao??

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 07-11-2014, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
incognito6174 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I see that FC is still doing well. Went there last night on L3, all shops closed except MPs and as I was just roaming around, I see an SYT inside a shop. She sees me too and almost runs out calling me. As I looked at her, her C cups bobbing up and down in her halter-neck top, almost ready to spill out; my walking automatically stopped. She has a great smile and that made me go in and enquire. $30 for a 30min massage she said, her English skills weren't the best but who cares about her vocabulary when one can hardly take their eyes off her huge melons.
She led me inside by hand and already my Johnson is struggling inside. The rooms are a bit cramped, partitioned by wooden walls. We started chatting and as I entered I could clearly hear a girl moaning loudly next door, with the tell-tale sound of thighs bumping against each other. I looked at Maggie (her name); and gave a smile. Her smile turned naughty and she asked me to remove my clothes. As the moaning next door increased, I could see her increased shyness. "They seem to be enjoying it", I said. She only smiled and looked down; as if embarrassed (I'm almost sure she wasn't).
As I stripped down, she saw my erect member and raised her eyebrows (I'm aware now that MLs would do that to every customer, but it's good to see this every time). I asked if I could lay on my back while she massaged and probably getting the signal, she said yes and removed the towel.
Now here I am, stark naked and erect, lying face up, looking at Maggie as she is working her way up my legs, to my thighs and above! The erotic moaning continued and so did her smiling. After just a few minutes of massage she comes to my ears and says, this is a special massage place, you know! "No kidding", I wanted to say but just smiled and asked her what she offers. Negotiated a BM and FJ to $120 (I know, $20more than market price), but she promised me two shots, an FJ and a BJ/HJ afterwards. Now normally two shots in 30min is being highly ambitious for me, but I couldn't resist seeing her naked. I agreed; and what a session it was!
She stripped down to her panties, capped me and started with a HJ. As I auto-roamed, I couldn't wait to sneak towards her bosom and get it wet. This continued for 5-7 min and by then I wanted her badly. I stripped her panties and she rode me for 10min. We then tried missionary and doggie. Her moans were even louder than the girl next door, just amazing to hear. Finally I came inside her and lay limp while she cleaned me up with a wet towel.
I didn't think I could go on but she then sat beside me and started stroking me as I caressed her entire body at leisure. Fingering her still wet pussy, her slight moans started again; and true to her words, she made me cum again. It took 15more min but she did. Oh man I could have tipped her more, but conscious that I've paid above market price already, I gave her a kiss and came out an absolutely drained but completely satisfied man.

Looks: 7/10, for her syt looks
Body: 8/10, short (5ft) but slim with little fats
Boobs: 8/10, probably a B+ only
HJ: 7/10, have had better, but she made me cum after a FJ!
FJ: 8/10, just because she moaned so nicely and tried 3 positions without a complaint.
RTF: maybe, but I gotta try the other girl I saw there, seems like a size 36; saw her washing herself in the shower topless!

There's a common shower inside, with about 4 small rooms. Bros gotta try her or post about Maggie (if that's what she's told other bros as her name). Hope this (long) FR helps. In hindsight, maybe I could have tipped her, lousy me.

Last edited by incognito6174; 07-11-2014 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Spelling correction
Old 08-11-2014, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros tried the WL on level 3 Ah May's joint who is from Hong Kong?

I saw her a few days back when I after my session with Eve from level 4.
Old 08-11-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 13
ugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito6174 View Post
I see that FC is still doing well. Went there last night on L3, all shops closed except MPs and as I was just roaming around, I see an SYT inside a shop. She sees me too and almost runs out calling me. As I looked at her, her C cups bobbing up and down in her halter-neck top, almost ready to spill out; my walking automatically stopped. She has a great smile and that made me go in and enquire. $30 for a 30min massage she said, her English skills weren't the best but who cares about her vocabulary when one can hardly take their eyes off her huge melons.
She led me inside by hand and already my Johnson is struggling inside. The rooms are a bit cramped, partitioned by wooden walls. We started chatting and as I entered I could clearly hear a girl moaning loudly next door, with the tell-tale sound of thighs bumping against each other. I looked at Maggie (her name); and gave a smile. Her smile turned naughty and she asked me to remove my clothes. As the moaning next door increased, I could see her increased shyness. "They seem to be enjoying it", I said. She only smiled and looked down; as if embarrassed (I'm almost sure she wasn't).
As I stripped down, she saw my erect member and raised her eyebrows (I'm aware now that MLs would do that to every customer, but it's good to see this every time). I asked if I could lay on my back while she massaged and probably getting the signal, she said yes and removed the towel.
Now here I am, stark naked and erect, lying face up, looking at Maggie as she is working her way up my legs, to my thighs and above! The erotic moaning continued and so did her smiling. After just a few minutes of massage she comes to my ears and says, this is a special massage place, you know! "No kidding", I wanted to say but just smiled and asked her what she offers. Negotiated a BM and FJ to $120 (I know, $20more than market price), but she promised me two shots, an FJ and a BJ/HJ afterwards. Now normally two shots in 30min is being highly ambitious for me, but I couldn't resist seeing her naked. I agreed; and what a session it was!
She stripped down to her panties, capped me and started with a HJ. As I auto-roamed, I couldn't wait to sneak towards her bosom and get it wet. This continued for 5-7 min and by then I wanted her badly. I stripped her panties and she rode me for 10min. We then tried missionary and doggie. Her moans were even louder than the girl next door, just amazing to hear. Finally I came inside her and lay limp while she cleaned me up with a wet towel.
I didn't think I could go on but she then sat beside me and started stroking me as I caressed her entire body at leisure. Fingering her still wet pussy, her slight moans started again; and true to her words, she made me cum again. It took 15more min but she did. Oh man I could have tipped her more, but conscious that I've paid above market price already, I gave her a kiss and came out an absolutely drained but completely satisfied man.

Looks: 7/10, for her syt looks
Body: 8/10, short (5ft) but slim with little fats
Boobs: 8/10, probably a B+ only
HJ: 7/10, have had better, but she made me cum after a FJ!
FJ: 8/10, just because she moaned so nicely and tried 3 positions without a complaint.
RTF: maybe, but I gotta try the other girl I saw there, seems like a size 36; saw her washing herself in the shower topless!

There's a common shower inside, with about 4 small rooms. Bros gotta try her or post about Maggie (if that's what she's told other bros as her name). Hope this (long) FR helps. In hindsight, maybe I could have tipped her, lousy me.
share unit number.

http://s11.flagcounter.com/count2/VH...s_0/percent_0/
Old 09-11-2014, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Back last few days with boss for mgmt budget meeting. Gosh plenty of new stocks at lady boss joint when I went down on Fri. Took a syt as young as y***. But price steep $200+ for fj. But never see a**** and y***.
Now at airport lounge waiting to fly back n one of my bro juz watsapp me saying that FC like ghost town n lady boss joint not open...wonder if he has got to the wrong place bo.
Old 10-11-2014, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyThaiboy View Post
Any bros tried the WL on level 3 Ah May's joint who is from Hong Kong?

I saw her a few days back when I after my session with Eve from level 4.
Her FJ pricing is high. The highest among Ah May's gals, past & present.
Old 10-11-2014, 09:44 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by madpig88 View Post
Her FJ pricing is high. The highest among Ah May's gals, past & present.
How much she quote
Old 10-11-2014, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 23
eEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takuma View Post
This is the same Coco from Takara a few years back. She is a nice woman. I hope you remove her pictures in case she kena attention from av. Thanks.
Yes is Coco. Dunno what is her name now.

10 years ago, she was the boss of Takara. After 10 years, she is still a WL. A bit sad for her.

Yes she has that elegant look. Still as chio after 10 years. She is a nice and sincere lady.

Admin please delete her photos.
Old 10-11-2014, 10:30 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by eEconomist View Post

10 years ago, she was the boss of Takara. After 10 years, she is still a WL. A bit sad for her.

Yes she has that elegant look. Still as chio after 10 years. She is a nice and sincere lady.

U mean takahara from germill lane?
Old 10-11-2014, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eEconomist View Post

Well I guess nothin to be sad for her cos she chose to remain in this line.

By now she's probly richer than many of us in this forum after bein in this trade for so many years.

Who knows she could be the boss of the current shop n only working to pass time.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 10-11-2014, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aa7181 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At FC just now. Didn't see any ML at all for lady boss joints at level 3. Rather I saw a very beautiful lady at the joint just before u walks down the escalator. Real beauty that will really making head turns. But her expression was abit of those proud type, was wondering if good service? Can't tell if she is prc or viet...skin abit tanned.
If any bro ever tried this beauty before please share. Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1