The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2012, 11:57 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42121 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KTV With Many Chio Viet SYTssssss

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Bro , TS ,
Rec'vd ur pm , many thks,
How abt common area , what is the damage ,
I believe common hall (open concept) , charges r cheaper ,?
Can rabba rabba in hall??
Cheers , ladyassassinato,
This joint got no common hall, only rooms - just like BS at Geylang.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 10-11-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Johnnytow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can PM me the place? thks
Old 10-11-2012, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
KokYen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, sound very fun... can PM the location and contact.. !
Old 10-11-2012, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

The Ktv at lavender area just wondering?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 10-11-2012, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
This joint got no common hall, only rooms - just like BS at Geylang.
and its above the former BS? i guess...
Old 10-11-2012, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
and its above the former BS? i guess...
Xin Shanghai? There got viet gals huh? thought only PRC only? maybe too long never go! haha

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 10-11-2012, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 17
rckc19 is one of the Best!rckc19 is one of the Best!rckc19 is one of the Best!

thanks TS for introduce happening to SBF
Old 10-11-2012, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oneandforall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, pls pm me for the place details?? thks!
Old 10-11-2012, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 23
y2jy2j is a glorious beacon of lighty2jy2j is a glorious beacon of lighty2jy2j is a glorious beacon of lighty2jy2j is a glorious beacon of lighty2jy2j is a glorious beacon of lighty2jy2j is a glorious beacon of light

pls share place bro
Old 10-11-2012, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
dInOz is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro
kindly pm me the place would want to pay them a visit
kamsia
Old 10-11-2012, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 14
boleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, pls PM me the place. Thanks a million!!! 
Old 10-11-2012, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
All along I had been bringing my buddy to cheong HCs and Spas including recommending him all those chio bus I know. This time round, he be the "tow kay" by bringing me to his playground for some fun. Told me that this is a KTV with many chio viet syts.

When we reached there, we booked a room with 3 jugs of beer as a package. Those viet syts will automatically come to you by knocking your door and promote themselves. Wow, some of them are really young and chio and they dressed to kill - especially I saw those with big boobs and "deep lonkang" type, really makes me steam.

As compare with PRC, these viet gals are more daring and "chin chai" - kissing, squeezing and fingering all allowed. During the whole night, I don't know how many boobs I had squeezed and how many holes I fingered. The best thing is, after "warm up" one of the syts asked me to ON her, but by her young look, I am worried (don't know got 18 years old or not, kenna rotan want you know). However, she quickly took out her passport and flashed it to me - Wow, born in 1993, only 19 years old, just nice to fuck.

So, mai tu liao, brought her to one of the hotel (there are a few hotels around there), booked a room and screwed her. Wow, what a fuck, what a young body, only 19 years old - very rare to screw such a young one. After the fuck, paid her $100 and brought her back to the KTV. (Actually she asked for $150, but I managed to bargain to $100).

When we are back to the KTV room, wild action started again - lots of singing, kissing, squeezing and fingering with those gals. After about an hour, one of the gal sit on my thigh, smile at me cheekily and flashed her passport and asked me to On her. KNN, all those gals brought their passports to work want ah? My buddy then explained to me "Yes, all gals bring their passports along to work cos they look too young and need to let customers verify their age so that they are "legal" to earn our money. OIC.

However, I rejected the gal claiming that I no "strength" liao cos just screwed one gal just now. Immediately, she shafted her small hand into my pant and started to massage my prick - After a while, knn, my little brother went harden again. She laughed and said "now so hard already, come on lah". So lan lan and brought her to the same hotel and conducted my second fuck of the night. When mission completed, paid her $100 and brought her back to the KTV.

Then the same story goes on again - lots of singing, kissing, squeezing and fingering. Wah lau, that night I squeezed those boobs squeeze until my finger clamped ah. Then again, another gal sit beside me and flashed out her passport at me. Immediately, I jump up and shout "enough, enough, I want to go home liao". Ha ha ha, my buddy laughed and said "Let's go". As there are still 3 gals with me, paid them $20 each and left the place.

Wah lau, what a night, what a fucking night.
Bro, u r great with endless lobang mannz!
This one I am not going to ask from you as I am not so interested w Viet cum too much to pay for ktv than FJ alone.
Old 10-11-2012, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 18
mvp85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, u got a PM
Old 10-11-2012, 01:40 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
whitehack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
All along I had been bringing my buddy to cheong HCs and Spas including recommending him all those chio bus I know. This time round, he be the "tow kay" by bringing me to his playground for some fun. Told me that this is a KTV with many chio viet syts.

When we reached there, we booked a room with 3 jugs of beer as a package. Those viet syts will automatically come to you by knocking your door and promote themselves. Wow, some of them are really young and chio and they dressed to kill - especially I saw those with big boobs and "deep lonkang" type, really makes me steam.

As compare with PRC, these viet gals are more daring and "chin chai" - kissing, squeezing and fingering all allowed. During the whole night, I don't know how many boobs I had squeezed and how many holes I fingered. The best thing is, after "warm up" one of the syts asked me to ON her, but by her young look, I am worried (don't know got 18 years old or not, kenna rotan want you know). However, she quickly took out her passport and flashed it to me - Wow, born in 1993, only 19 years old, just nice to fuck.
Bro when u guys goin again? I wanna. join in too =D
bring me along haha....
Old 10-11-2012, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 14
boleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, pls PM me the place. Thanks a million!!! 
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1