The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2014, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: N Box KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
Technically dependent on which ktv worked and who brought them in.

Typically they pay their agent for housing, meals, air ticket and address on white card anything from $1k to $3k. Also depends on whether u first time or old bird.

Typically housing charge is $15 to $20 per day.

So ktv will charge gal entry fee if they hop around ktv and not brought into ktv by linked boss. Entry fee can rate from $8 to $15 per day.

Hence most gals stick to one ktv. In case of no show for work, gals can be banned for 3 days. That's why some gals ask for booking for one or two days if they don't work.

A gal who don't go khach san, can earn 40% of what a gal who does. Max I heard is around 10k a month if gal go daily except for cola cola. So do the maths. This topic has been discussed many times too. Do a search.
i am sure this arrangement does not applies to prc gals. saw in other joint, the gals r treated like customer, free to come n go after checking passport.
btw off topic, using mobile phone cannot up others ppl point.
Old 28-10-2014, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Heyue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking for 1 brother for this Thursday, 30 Oct, HH from 3pm to 7pm.

Drop me a text with your wechat ID. I and the other brother are very light drinkers and non smokers. We will limit to the 1 tower given with the room.

Damage, $32 to be paid upfront in the room. Girls tips are on your own..
Old 29-10-2014, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Heyue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still looking for one brother to split course where one will pay $32 omly

The show will go on tmr as the other brother and I have conformed the booking with N box.
Old 31-10-2014, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
welim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

YSH $33/session good playbility viet joint girl tips $20 - $30 PM me wechat or telephone number
Old 31-10-2014, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Fillet O Fish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by welim View Post
YSH $33/session good playbility viet joint girl tips $20 - $30 PM me wechat or telephone number
don't think you can get away with $20 tips nowadays
Old 31-10-2014, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
S'pore Ah Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyue View Post
Still looking for one brother to split course where one will pay $32 omly

The show will go on tmr as the other brother and I have conformed the booking with N box.
anything for tonight ?
Old 03-11-2014, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillet O Fish View Post
don't think you can get away with $20 tips nowadays
u still can if the girl just sit for 20 mins and never come back till bill till
Old 03-11-2014, 05:19 PM
Samster

damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
i am sure this arrangement does not applies to prc gals. saw in other joint, the gals r treated like customer, free to come n go after checking passport.
btw off topic, using mobile phone cannot up others ppl point.
prc gals not sure of how it works
Old 03-11-2014, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
u still can if the girl just sit for 20 mins and never come back till bill till
Actually it‘s not fair for the other gal who sits with u for very long to get that $30, n gals butterfly here n there still can get $20. If i were the gals i will butterfly whole night till i collect $20 tips till wallet full. Actually should not give any tips at all for those who juz sits few minutes then fly away n then come back few minutes juz to check santa claus still ard anot type. But if they bring in their 看场aka watchman, then llst got to give.

Some i saw was go in the room sit not more than 5 minutes then they will be hanging outside the room dreaming n waiting for time to collect tips. I believe anyone who saw this is also unhappy n not willing to give tip already, right.
Old 04-11-2014, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
Actually it‘s not fair for the other gal who sits with u for very long to get that $30, n gals butterfly here n there still can get $20. If i were the gals i will butterfly whole night till i collect $20 tips till wallet full. Actually should not give any tips at all for those who juz sits few minutes then fly away n then come back few minutes juz to check santa claus still ard anot type. But if they bring in their 看场aka watchman, then llst got to give.

Some i saw was go in the room sit not more than 5 minutes then they will be hanging outside the room dreaming n waiting for time to collect tips. I believe anyone who saw this is also unhappy n not willing to give tip already, right.
Really up to you to decide the timing and amount to give
Old 07-11-2014, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gumshoeBAO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Really up to you to decide the timing and amount to give
I do my calculation ,it is like 1min for them cost us $1...so if they accompany us for 30min and above,we can tips them $30 and above.

Less than 30min,should be $20.I really hate girl who sit with us less than 10min and go off....And they butterfly for very long,More than 45 min is unreasonable.
Should just tips her $10 and fuck off....YOLO

"A penis has a sad life. His hair's a mess, parents are nuts, neighbors' an asshole, his best friends' a pussy, and his owner beats him."
Old 07-11-2014, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
wonders84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can Any bros here share any contacts there to book rooms? thanks a lot...
Old 07-11-2014, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 11
cloudprince is a glorious beacon of lightcloudprince is a glorious beacon of lightcloudprince is a glorious beacon of lightcloudprince is a glorious beacon of lightcloudprince is a glorious beacon of lightcloudprince is a glorious beacon of light

Check ur pm bro.
Old 08-11-2014, 09:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Bninja is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Ahh...KTVs.Fond memories and bad ones too lol...Chiongster of a decade and more.:-)Wanted to share with you guys this one funny experience years ago.

Ex-ktv in Tanjong Pagar,highly popular that time.
Followed my drinking kakis and celebrated one of his brothers birthday.Brothers got connection one,im not.Shown to the biggest room in the ktv,20-30 pax can easily fit in.As usual,taking cups of Martell and choosing my PRC gal who got a nice titties.Some local Ah Lians gals also have at that time....Guess what,after an hour of drinking my eyes zoomed left to right ....7 gals all fully naked out of 10 (see bushes lol)inside the room with all my brothers happily kissing ,drinking,fondling etc.My friend drink many many also very high/tipsy.Then he asked his Ah Lian local gal in a drunken way:

(Can i pay you $100 and use the empty Martell bottle and poke your asshole?)
Sitting beside,I was momentarily stunned....This gal is a Singaporean leh....Next moment The gal replied:
(Why dont I pay you $100 and use the Martell bottle and poke your asshole?)

Hearing this,wanted to laugh but cant since all friends friends lah lol...A very memorable experience cant forget.Pls up my points if you liked my TRUE story and i upped yours ty.:-)
Old 08-11-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gumshoeBAO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: N Box KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bninja View Post
Ahh...KTVs.Fond memories and bad ones too lol...Chiongster of a decade and more.:-)Wanted to share with you guys this one funny experience years ago.

Ex-ktv in Tanjong Pagar,highly popular that time.
Followed my drinking kakis and celebrated one of his brothers birthday.Brothers got connection one,im not.Shown to the biggest room in the ktv,20-30 pax can easily fit in.As usual,taking cups of Martell and choosing my PRC gal who got a nice titties.Some local Ah Lians gals also have at that time....Guess what,after an hour of drinking my eyes zoomed left to right ....7 gals all fully naked out of 10 (see bushes lol)inside the room with all my brothers happily kissing ,drinking,fondling etc.My friend drink many many also very high/tipsy.Then he asked his Ah Lian local gal in a drunken way:

(Can i pay you $100 and use the empty Martell bottle and poke your asshole?)
Sitting beside,I was momentarily stunned....This gal is a Singaporean leh....Next moment The gal replied:
(Why dont I pay you $100 and use the Martell bottle and poke your asshole?)

Hearing this,wanted to laugh but cant since all friends friends lah lol...A very memorable experience cant forget.Pls up my points if you liked my TRUE story and i upped yours ty.:-)
Where is the ktv now? LOL...poke poke poke..later shit come out...eww..i have up your points....what does reputation points help us?

"A penis has a sad life. His hair's a mess, parents are nuts, neighbors' an asshole, his best friends' a pussy, and his owner beats him."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1