The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2006, 08:39 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Butt Love...

this one i confirm stand SOILIDLY behind them...kekeke!
Old 02-03-2006, 12:07 PM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Old FR of Ah Yo(Sept/Oct 2005 HDY Trip) Part I

Enjoy...

After drinking from afternoon till night at SN's room(SGV)...i am oredi 70% high and tipsy liao. So Ah Yo winks and gave me a nudge...*hinting to me it's time i need to 'rest' liao.
As she knelt down to get my slippers, she was showing her full view of her cleavage to me!(She has oredi changed to her translucent lingerie) Goodnight to Dailo(SN)..i then proceed to take a real cold bath to refresh myself and my didi.
As i was bathing halfway..applying more shower foam on my body, there came Ah Yo. Yes..brudders! She came in naked with such shyness men cannot resist.

"Ah Yo... i aap nam..tam mai le lai hon nam??(i bathing...why u come in?)

To Be Cont'd

Last edited by taurus75; 02-03-2006 at 12:13 PM. Reason: pic adding...
Old 02-03-2006, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Old FR of Ah Yo(Sept/Oct 2005 HDY Trip) Part I

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
Enjoy...

[/I]
No wonder, those Klang Valley folks had recently been getting "foul smelling" tap water! PUAS water works department had employed some new and refreshing technicians...
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 02-03-2006, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Antidote for KLKOOL for his CM Syndrome...

Quote:
KLKOOL..take this antidote....mini-skirt, low V..high heels...short hair..cute face...
i guarantee once u see this pic..all yr CM blues will be washed away!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/KLK.jpg
KNN... this kind of thing also can post meh ???
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 02-03-2006, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Bugger... u all having damn a lot of fun at my expense huh Fine lah.... bugger, this one called brother ah??? might as well not lorr
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 03-03-2006, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Rebels target Songkhla, Pattani in arson spree

Report from Bangkok Post dated Friday 3 March 2006 :-

Rebels target Songkhla, Pattani in arson spree

Insurgents surprised Fourth Army chief Ongkorn Thongprasom yesterday as they targeted Songkhla in a fresh wave of violence in the deep South which saw the simultaneous torching of more than 20 locations across the province and in neighbouring Pattani. Lt-Gen Ongkorn, also director of the Southern Border Provinces Peace-building Command, conceded he had not expected the attacks to spill over to Songkhla as it is not normally a major target of rebels.

A special border patrol unit in Songkhla would be told to beef up security, he said, warning that more attacks in the southernmost provinces may be in store.

Early yesterday, a number of mobile phone signal towers of DTAC, True and Advanced Info Service, a public phone booth, government offices and a school building were set ablaze.

In Songkhla, Saba Yoi and Thepha districts were the epicentres of the arson attacks early yesterday morning. Four of seven targeted locations were in Saba Yoi district, where some mobile phone signal towers were partly damaged. The attacks took place around 2 am.

In Thepha district, besides two mobile phone signal towers set on fire, a Molotov cocktail was thrown into the electricity office although it caused no damage.

Neighbouring Pattani also suffered 18 arson attacks in seven districts _ Muang, Yaring, Yarang, Sai Buri, Mayo, Nong Chik and Khok Pho over a one-hour period from 1.30 am.

The first blaze was reported at a car park of TOT Corp's Muang district branch, damaging seven cars, five of which belonged to the TOT, and a motorcycle. Security guards helped douse the flames.

Shortly afterwards, a mobile phone signal tower owned by AIS went up in flames in the same district.

In Yaring district, four locations were targeted. Arsonists slipped into Ban Thadan primary school and burned down a one-storey building. Damage was estimated at 1.3 million baht.

Later, three DTAC mobile phone relay stations in the area were torched.

In Yarang district, arsonists hit seven targets. Six mobile phone signal towers of AIS, DTAC and True were set alight almost simultaneously, and a newly-built Yarang municipal building was torched.

A building of the Sai Buri district electricity office was set ablaze. The raging fire wrecked a six-wheel truck, a pick-up and a car parked nearby. The glass entrance door of the building was smashed.

A telephone signal exchange box and a public phone booth also went up in flames. In Nong Chik district, a mobile phone signal tower was targeted.

Lt-Gen Ongkorn said the insurgents perpetrated the coordinated arson attacks to trumpet their ''achievements''.

''We have learned that overseas parties may have come into play, making the southern unrest even more complicated,'' he added, refusing to elaborate
Old 03-03-2006, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Bugger... u all having damn a lot of fun at my expense huh Fine lah.... bugger, this one called brother ah??? might as well not lorr
relax brudder... think everyone trying to divert yr attention away from CM...
Old 03-03-2006, 09:43 AM

Re: For KLKOOL....

dun worry..brudderKLK...u r still the one..!
Old 03-03-2006, 09:44 AM

Cool Re: Realm TOp-Up session....

Old 03-03-2006, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 19
master1521 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

for some reading purpose only!

went to hat yai last week with some friends, friends took girls from andrew's & paradise in see kim yoong area. we stayed at sakaru grand view and the final night we decided to move to daichi. i didn' do much action except bonking two ml from grand plaza for the first two days (not much of a fr to write on them, so so only) on my last night i tried this gal recomended by the bell boy (after coming back from paragon losing out a battle for a pu ying's to a group singaporean brothers) saying that she is a student and was charged Bt1500 for short time (after midnight sale). one of my friend and me wanted to release tension... ordered for two.

language : hokkien + thai
name : ah wan (very fair looks more like PRC)
age : didn't ask (very horny already) early 20's i presume
face : 7.75 / 10 (big eyes)
boobies : 34C
figure : 7.5 / 10 (nice)
ar : nope
frenching : 8 / 10 like gf
bj : 8.5 / 10 deep throat (very skillful for a thai or even prc)
fj : 8.5 / 10 very accomodating (did it for about 1/2 hour) with . various positions -- feel like taking off the cap! --
attitude : 9 / 10 a must for me (very compromising)
damage : BHT 1500 + 200 tips

after session immediately called her back for a session with my friend ...

Do or do not ! there is no TRY !

Old 03-03-2006, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 19
master1521 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: For KLKOOL....

[/QUOTE]

like this got meh

Do or do not ! there is no TRY !

Old 03-03-2006, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by master1521
for some reading purpose only!

brudder.tats' a good FR!! reminds me of the'incident' too...also recommend by bellboy..but KNN turns out to be only 14 years old gal...in the end rejected and fucked the bell boy...
Old 03-03-2006, 12:20 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
brudder.tats' a good FR!! reminds me of the'incident' too...also recommend by bellboy..but KNN turns out to be only 14 years old gal...in the end rejected and fucked the bell boy...
errr... when fuck the bellboy got use CD bo?
Old 03-03-2006, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Wah!! Finally a gay fuck for you, huh bro Taurus??

Where's the FR?? Dun keep to urself, lah. Share-share, mah!!

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 03-03-2006, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
errr... when fuck the bellboy got use CD bo?
hey..u damn forgetful lei...ma hai! that time when i do with you...u keep saying i perform very well on u in raw...kekeke
how's life brudder?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1