The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2015, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
OKT is like WLs...you need chemistry for them to behave appropriately.

Garrick GFE is not high .....
The correct lingo in this case should be PR ... However, if one knows him well and understand his communication style, one could get a lot out of him ...

Those punters who have issues with OKT Garrick must be thinking their $150 is big deal and/or have personality problem ... I know many punters asked ridiculous questions ... I laughed till my jaw almost drop off each time I overheard it ... No kidding ... Am sure folks like Allanooi can share more on that ...

Last but not least, 54A is one of the handful shops in GL150 that has a wide array of WLs to cater to different group of punters ... This I would say is quite awesome ... Thanks to the two OKTs who frequently travel to China to handpick and interview the potential WLs ... These two brothers know the local punters' taste very well ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-05-2015, 10:00 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Federer801 is suffering from DSM-5??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Max, it is simple. You could have clearly just talked about federal801 if you wanted to when I ask you to not bring me into your issues. EG, when I take on BronzeGod, I seldom quote you except for that one time. That is all I am asking.
Listen, Nato ... Posting one PRIVATE MESSAGE to you in the public is fundamentally and ethically wrong ... It is tantamount to betraying his trust in you ... Therefore whether you have done it once or more, it really does not reduce or mitigate your unethical action, so to speak ... Hope you could straighten your thought in this particular situation ...

I shall rest my case ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-05-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

I can attest Garrick's attitude stinks. But I still go cos some of the girls got looks and service
Old 27-05-2015, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Listen, Nato ... Posting one PRIVATE MESSAGE to you in the public is fundamentally and ethically wrong ... It is tantamount to betraying his trust in you ... Therefore whether you have done it once or more, it really does not reduce or mitigate your unethical action, so to speak ... Hope you could straighten your thought in this particular situation ...

I shall rest my case ...
Max, I have never ever during my entire time attacked you and have treated you with respect when a lot of others have been giving u grief. I ONLY asked you nicely that you leave me out of your quarrels; which I think is a valid request don't you think?

My bone to pick was with BronzeGod but because you wanted to attack Federal801, you were prepared to put me again your cross fire. If you do want to continue defending your position, then I am very sorry that you are prepared to because of a scumbag like BronzeGod lose the respect of myself.

My suggestion is simply let sleeping dogs lie and not go further on this topic. My bone is with BronzeGod but if you insist on bringing me into it and also start bone picking on me once I ask you to stop it; then I guess it might be clear where this might lead to right?
Old 27-05-2015, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Max, I have never ever during my entire time attacked you and have treated you with respect when a lot of others have been giving u grief. I ONLY asked you nicely that you leave me out of your quarrels; which I think is a valid request don't you think?

My bone to pick was with BronzeGod but because you wanted to attack Federal801, you were prepared to put me again your cross fire. If you do want to continue defending your position, then I am very sorry that you are prepared to because of a scumbag like BronzeGod lose the respect of myself.

My suggestion is simply let sleeping dogs lie and not go further on this topic. My bone is with BronzeGod but if you insist on bringing me into it and also start bone picking on me once I ask you to stop it; then I guess it might be clear where this might lead to right?
Didn't I make myself clear in my last post that I rest my case?

The intent of my last post to you has nothing concern about BG and/or Federer. I am not defending BG as I don't see the reason why I should ... It is about u not being ethically correct that I am directing at ... As I have said, I have no hard feeling about it ... I don't regard you as my enemy ...

As for that Federer clown, I shall continue my bombardment against him if he does not know how to step on the brake ... That obviously has nothing to do with u so long I don't draw you in ...

To reiterate, I rest my case ... We can stop this issue and let the rest continue their discussions on 54A and its WLs ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-05-2015, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can anyone advise on when meowmeow usually take her obligatory week long break?

I am always very unlucky, looking for her but always not working...
Old 27-05-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

U count yourself la.
Old 27-05-2015, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Ahliu is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
The correct lingo in this case should be PR ... However, if one knows him well and understand his communication style, one could get a lot out of him ...

Those punters who have issues with OKT Garrick must be thinking their $150 is big deal and/or have personality problem ... I know many punters asked ridiculous questions ... I laughed till my jaw almost drop off each time I overheard it ... No kidding ... Am sure folks like Allanooi can share more on that ...

Last but not least, 54A is one of the handful shops in GL150 that has a wide array of WLs to cater to different group of punters ... This I would say is quite awesome ... Thanks to the two OKTs who frequently travel to China to handpick and interview the potential WLs ... These two brothers know the local punters' taste very well ...
I agreed with Bro Max here. Aside from the "drought" this house experienced earlier in the year when most of the gals left our shore for good, they do have a wide range of gals to choose from. What I feel more about their gals is pleasant looking (Once in a while, there's one or two GEMs) and Garrick does know what most of our bros who visit his house frequently wants. That's the most important point. .. Tried visiting a few houses and some of the gals there is.. one point I personally feel they need to know how to get their pussy shave clean and not presenting "Amazon Forrest".
Old 28-05-2015, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
lhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fully agreed, WL at this house all have pussy nicely trimmed, a very good presentation
Old 28-05-2015, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Wow, just three days not in Singapore....Things became So dramatic man....that idiotic clown dog MP been barking nonstop...what a joke!!! Muhahaha....please continue to entertain me with your barking tactics....I love it.
Old 28-05-2015, 08:31 PM
Samster

Exclamation Re: Federer801 is suffering from DSM-5??

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuc View Post
I can attest Garrick's attitude stinks. But I still go cos some of the girls got looks and service
Thanks for your candid comment ... At least you dare to admit like a real man ...

However, I can't say the same for that Federer801 clown ... On one hand he told everyone here that he has banned 54A and on the other, he keeps telling everyone that he has in fact stepped into 54A to check up the newbie WLs ... He didn't say this once ... In fact he has been grumbling quite a number of times expressing his hatred for 54A OKTs to the core, and then he told everyone he has patronized the 54A WLs. Sad to say he has exhibited sign of a mentally ill person (DSM-5??) ... Anyone can do a search of his past posts in this L1654A thread and you would laugh at this clown till your jaw almost drop off ...

Within this virtual world, Federer801 has already kept eating back on his words re the above mundane matter, let alone the real world. I really feel sorry for his love ones and those who have dealing with him in the real world ... Tsk ... Tsk ... He must be either a deranged individual and/or a liar!

With immediate effect, I would not argue or bombard that Federer801 clown unless he could come up with something sensible and/or sane that is worth my while for me to do so ... If I ignore him, it is as good as I would classify his post as something lame and/or unsound ... which is equivalent to the level of that deranged samster, Konnichiwawa ...

As the common saying goes ... "Never argue with this clown, if not he will drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience ..."

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 30-05-2015 at 12:28 PM.
Old 28-05-2015, 08:38 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Creme de la CrËme

CrËme de la CrËme ...

WL Name - Chu Chu
Origin - Dongbei, PRC
Age - 23 years young
Height - Approx. 1.60m (on barefeet)
Misc info - Debuted since 2 months ago ... She obviously has experienced in the flesh trade ...

My FR on the above WL will be out soon ... Pls do stay tune if you are keen ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 07-06-2015 at 12:50 AM.
Old 28-05-2015, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahliu View Post
I agreed with Bro Max here. Aside from the "drought" this house experienced earlier in the year when most of the gals left our shore for good, they do have a wide range of gals to choose from. What I feel more about their gals is pleasant looking (Once in a while, there's one or two GEMs) and Garrick does know what most of our bros who visit his house frequently wants. That's the most important point. .. Tried visiting a few houses and some of the gals there is.. one point I personally feel they need to know how to get their pussy shave clean and not presenting "Amazon Forrest".
You are absolutely right on all the above ... Not only 54A, any brothels would experience a significant dip in business if their shops do not have good in-house WLs ... Having a Box-Office hit would make any OKT laugh all the way to the bank ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-05-2015, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Creme de la CrËme

Quote:
CrËme de la CrËme ...

WL Name - Chu Chu
Origin - Foshan, PRC
Age - 23 years young
Height - Approx. 1.60m (on barefeet)
Misc info - Debuted since 2 months ago ... She obviously has experienced in the flesh trade ...

My FR on the above WL will be out soon ... Pls do stay tune if you are keen ...
What took you so long ? She 's already stale already in my context
Old 29-05-2015, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Thanks to that piece of shit, scumbag and now DOG of all OKTS MP AKA MAX PRIEST......i am always given free advertisement...Thank u u piece of shit....always lying and never honour your words..Muhahahaha.....u want to copy your older posts and show to everyone....your shameless style? Always like to use samsters' name against your enemies.....like Kindergarden stYLE.....

Thanks for always cutting and paste samsters old posts for your own advantage.....must charge u money for copyright issues ....i will never do what u do....SCUMBAG MP....u never deserve my time....but i cant help to poke u at times...always happy to see your angry reaction....that turns me on always....U have no life outside this forum.....

Samsters who know me by now, will know i never interfere or make fun of samsters in the first place until two idiots namely BG and MP came into picture to sabo me......They failed miserably....I have nothing to hide....speak nothing but the truth......But recently can tell that BG seem to repent a little bit although he is still very irritating at times...But can also see BG still not very sincere in repenting....there are always words between his lines.....sad!

MP, your audience is only yourself.....now most of samsters have seen what kind of person u are......Opps i did it again TOIDI.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1