The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2015, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Re: Top 5 Princess of Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
who sia? Petain got such syt meh?
alamak the one that u missed seeing the pics, the recent big hoohaa.
u haven't done petain if u haven't done her...remember?

when I first saw qq pics, I was like wah "look like" that wl
Old 28-04-2015, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
alamak the one that u missed seeing the pics, the recent big hoohaa.
u haven't done petain if u haven't done her...remember?

when I first saw qq pics, I was like wah "look like" that wl
eh...er.. 有像嚒? btw, is cookie back? She wasn't around when i came down earlier this month.
Old 28-04-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
eh...er.. 有像嚒? btw, is cookie back? She wasn't around when i came down earlier this month.
yes to me lah, yes she is back, maybe u can do side by side comparison when u visit her ...
Old 01-05-2015, 09:24 AM
Samster

jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
yes to me lah, yes she is back, maybe u can do side by side comparison when u visit her ...
Haha.. she will kick me out of the door before i can do that.. besides, i have my next target already
Old 01-05-2015, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raw1 View Post
Btw, for the past few weeks, i think catherine was doing well. Whenever i walked into h14, all the way inside, i saw her room (r13) lights on – busy at work. The same goes for r14 – Nancy/Laura, cat 50. If i remember correctly, i read somewhere in sbf that Catherine and Nancy are sisters. But they look so different!!!
think catherine is malay and nancy is Chinese, how cum they become sister?

think if they do 3p

BTW remember Nancy is $40, now upgraded to 50?
Old 02-05-2015, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPussy View Post

think if they do 3p

Dr Pussy. . Catherine is 小娘惹? nyona .. ??
She is very fair and her chinese is good
Old 10-05-2015, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i would love to see Catherine 20yrs younger. i will make her my lover !
I have seen Catherine's photos of herself when she was in her 20s...... she looks almost exactly like TV actress Paige Chua (90% resemblance)....... at first I thought that she was pulling a fast one on me by using the actress photos but then she pointed the date on the newspaper in the background which was 1992. Paige Chua was only a toddler back in 1992 so it was Catherine herself in the photos.

Anyway Catherine is not her real name..... her real name is Wxxxxxe Lxx.
Old 10-05-2015, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPussy View Post

think if they do 3p

Both of them are Chinese.

She charged $40 when she was known as Laura and upgraded to $50 when she changed her name to Nancy.
Old 11-05-2015, 02:01 AM
Samster

Yes...bro ninja...

they really do bear resemblance.. paige chua and catherine .. she must be damn chio 20 years ago

and her figure can put many petain girls to shame given her age
Old 22-05-2015, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 20
chaos_7827 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any brother just went today?

Is Cookie around?

Thank
Old 27-05-2015, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raw1 View Post
The same goes for r14 – Nancy/Laura, cat 50. If i remember correctly, i read somewhere in sbf that Catherine and Nancy are sisters. But they look so different!!!
Bro H14r14 nancy, now cat 50? remember last time 40 and do her lot of times, good services ...
Old 30-05-2015, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Marsiling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 10-06-2015, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 20
chaos_7827 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Went down yesterday with cookie in mind but lights off but door lock from inside. So waited until her booking over.

But when the guy comes out door still closed n lights off. Waited again then another guy came, knock the door n went in. Her second booking in a roll.

Went back disappointed.

Should I try my luck again today?
Old 24-06-2015, 08:12 AM
Samster

H26 R7Jacq is indeed those sweet demure lady u would bring home to meet your parents

She is polite.. friendly.. intellectual.. pretty and very soft spoken. Pai sei ...i know this is irrelevant ! but you probably wont get this high GFE feeling with others in petain. She is the first

Thought i won't be expecting much from her service but i was so wrong. Her pattern is comparable to her neighbour Chris !! I dont need to elaborate la hor..The only thing she loses out maybe her figure loses abit as chris have bigger bust and fuller bums. But nonetheless Jacq is officially in my chart now !
Old 24-06-2015, 08:26 AM
Samster

Red face Re: Top 5 Princess of Petain

Did anyone catch H14R4 kidd lately? She changed her image and slim down as well. She puts on her thick dark rim spectacles, oozes OL SEX APPEAL overrflow!

Her catbath is alright.. and bj is passable. But the cfm look from her face giving you the head bobbling up and down is priceless! Enjoying every second of it..
She likes to start off with cowgirl and this is perfect time to grab and lift her skirt bursting hot ass.. her small A boobs are nothing to shout about unless you are those who prefers them petite..

I held her model like slim long legs up and did her missionary as she requested.. And what a view !! Her slim waistline had a small chain belt which defines her even sluttier.. The visual and her vagina is too much for me to .. i shoot bery shortafter ..

Kidd is back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1