The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 11
hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of
Re: Another cuckold real life happening

FishPartner

Do not despair. I just started another thread

Like the saying goes......

A picture tells a thousand words

There are many good FR contributors in this forum. I am just too lazy lah
Old 25-06-2015, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
xdestinyfate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxdestinyfate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxdestinyfate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro thanks for all the excitement you gave me hehe. Cheers..
Old 25-06-2015, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!

Such a shame Hornyhubby that you will not continue the saga of your sexy wife and her encounters. Your writing was vivid and described the scene perfectly. The recording was a magnificent aid in helping to visualise the action and also to make me cum many times over.

Looking at pics of random women is nowhere near as powerful or erotic as imagining what your horny wife is up to and who/where/when/ she is fucking.

Please continue to update this thread, even if it is only on a casual basis when you feel that there is some new and exciting action to report.

Closing this thread is like a cock-teaser getting a guy all worked up and then giving him a peck on the cheek as she firmly closes the front door, leaving him horny and frustrated outside.

Don't do this to your loyal readers. Please continue.
Old 26-06-2015, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Defenders deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdestinyfate View Post
Bro thanks for all the excitement you gave me hehe. Cheers..
Thanks from here also
Old 23-07-2015, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 11
hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of

My apologies to fans. I am.just plain lazy to write la. I am sure all of you have gone through a crush....it just fades away with time. Similarly, I was so enthusiastic when I started this thread but the novelty faded and I found it a chore to write.

My other thread " 100 links for you to PCC / DIY received a good fan base and the only effort was to post links.

I found a link which reflects a similar lifestyle with mine. But my wife is not as gungho as the blogger's wife. My wife is VERY choosy about her new "toys" They are asian too and many pics n videos to keep you excited. He is also a good writer and has many of his thoughts penned down in his blog. I am 101% SURE all bros n sis will enjoy

http://patheticsexualaddictions.tumblr.com/
Old 23-07-2015, 11:05 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for your effort, will miss all the sexual sexpedition from your hot wife.

Good luck.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1