The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2015, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 10
denshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to all
Re: Confess to your future gf that you visited prostitute before?

Never ever confess these kind of things.

I love a quote my cheong bro once told me. "If you dont say anything, guys will forever be a virgin in front of any girls"

What he meant was, no one could tell if you fucked other girls before, prostitute or not.
Old 26-05-2015, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5501 / Power: 10
Lokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond repute

Huh....got woman in this world so 大方 de meh?
Old 27-05-2015, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 11
arzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, TS, just consider the consequence of telling her about it. She might be fine about it at that moment but let's assume one day both of you commit into a serious relationship, or get engaged, or get married.

And then at some point, let's say things start to go bad. Maybe your economy suffered for whatever reason and you're forced to do OT or extra work. Your partner knows you have a history of visiting FLs and prostitutes. Somewhere in the back of her head that knowledge will always be spinning around. Everytime you come home late, or act strangely, most probably she will entertain that idea of you visiting FLs and prostitutes.

Eventually the relationship could break down not because of what you are doing NOW, but because of what you told her you did in the past. It's not that far-fetched of a theory when you think about it.

Maybe some women handle it well than others, but I think all women and men have a breaking point. And telling her your past is placing yourself on that point. You can fall over any minute.

But of course, this is just my view, whatever you finally choose to do is up to you.
Old 30-05-2015, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ManInCheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by everyt View Post
Hi bros, just wondering whether anybody here has confess to ur future gf/wife that u had sex with a prostitute before.

A bit of background here, lost my V last year to a prostitute last year and I really regretted it. Never had a gf before and I feel it is necessary to be honest with your future partner about your past sex life.

This a happen few months ago but i still feel stress out by what i did and i now have no confidence to chase any girls due to fear of rejection. Any advice from bros here?
Why not?
You think uncle so skillful skills comes from where?
Rome wasn't built in a day, so is uncle's skills on bed~

Best excuse...men who had played and committed in a serious relationship wouldn't be enticed by FL as easily as men who hadn't play before when wifey pregnant~
p.s. just don't go into the details...and only after you get her to bed...
Old 14-06-2015, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Enough of advice from other bros, just to add on,

You should also not confess your chionging days to people around you, include friends, classmate, colleague etc. They might tell your future wife. Stay anonymous.
Old 14-06-2015, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post
Enough of advice from other bros, just to add on,

You should also not confess your chionging days to people around you, include friends, classmate, colleague etc. They might tell your future wife. Stay anonymous.
Thanks for the points, upped you back.
Old 15-06-2015, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 14
ilwtmlabnn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilwtmlabnn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilwtmlabnn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

the fact that you have the thought of confessing really says a lot about how much she mean to you and you dont want to lie to her. needless to say, you must have love her a lot and keeping this from her bothers you. imo, you can just keep it to yourself and it's part of growing up. all i can say is that in life, there are white lies and also some truths are better to be kept unsaid. what matters the most is that you dont do it again now that you are with her. all the best!
Giving my 5 humble points to a random someone daily without informing. That's the best I can do to put a smile on other faces here at SBF. I don't expect you to return the favour, but if you do notice it and want to do so, just go ahead. Thanks! (:
Old 16-06-2015, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, this topic/quandary should not even enter a guy's mind.

As a guy, it is your duty (privilege?) to figure out and TOTALLY shape the terms of your relationship in building up YOUR family; as far as I'm concerned, our male sexual norms/druthers should only be given miniscule consideration in the dynamics of family building.

Recognize sexuality as just being another physical act we all need to do, and which is quite apart from the love, care AND hard work that is required to build a successful family. So whether you procured a WL and still doing so or not - none of her business!

Just IMHO
SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 16-06-2015 at 12:44 PM.
Old 24-06-2015, 11:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
dresden is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

main issue here is that you have not contracted any types of diseases? i think that's what matter to your prospective significant other
Old 02-07-2015, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Atta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't ask, don't volunteer the information. Feels like shooting your own foot when you do that. Providing the crack to the relationship yourself.
Old 07-07-2015, 04:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
happypotato21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I do have a different perspective about relationships though.. For me I always prefer to know everything and for my partner to know the same.

For example, would you prefer to know if your potential gf did drugs before?
Or if they were pregnant before?
Or if had friends with benefits?
Or if they have a kid somewhere?
Or if they have a family member who's convicted?

I guess it then boils down to level of trust and faith. I do know a lot of people who prefer to keep it a secret, particularly the previous pregnancy/abortion for females, and visiting prostitutes for males. The most common argument is always that it is in the past, and ignorance is bliss.

For me, I'm just the kind that likes to keep finding out more information, and sometimes I feel that I rather know it now, rather than chance upon the fact months/years down the road. It's not the fact that will hurt me, but more that the other party doesn't have enough trust in me, and that they deliberately hide the fact.

Of course, like some others here say, if nobody ask, then not volunteering the info is also not wrong..
Old 09-07-2015, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

To me, it all depends on your partner. Is she open? Is she mature? Does she get jealous at the sight of 1 girl's contact on your phone? I think people should use this as a judge of whether or not to reveal your past.

Even if you choose to reveal your past, you should always test the water first! Don't outright say that you visited paid girls. Start by telling her last time you were involved in some girls... you know, be vague. If she's chill about it, then slowly give her more. If she freaks out and asks even more, you know when to stop, and give her some fake, 'safe' info.

Relationships are a 2 way thing, within reason of course.
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 18-07-2015, 06:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Dun ever tell la..... tell already got no good also. Might as well diam diam and keep these locked and key till your very last day.

everybody de standard different, my friend wife allow him to find release via $$ but must use protection. (he has to fly overseas for work most of the time), when i ask her, she say, better to let him spend $ than to find a mistress on the side.
Old 19-07-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokmachaudog View Post
Huh....got woman in this world so 大方 de meh?
Got bro,I know a couple,his wife very 大方.They went Thailand tour.When his husband told his wife that he in need.His wife will wait outside the brothel for him to settle his need.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 22-07-2015, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
saintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysaintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Let me draw it out for you

Before Confession

Perfect Bf/hubby Unfaithful scum on Earth
X X

After Confession

Perfect Bf/hubby Unfaithful scum on Earth
X--------------------------------------------------X
(any argument,suspicious)

Are you sure you want to provide the link?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1