The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2015, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 16
tunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud of
Re: Genuine Zhua Gen

I was in the city area and after meeting a friend; decided to call on Wei Wei and she was available so fixed a session quickly. She meet me in a see thr low cut sexy lingerie completely naked inside. Undressed and hit the showers immediately together and she was much slimmer now with a flat tummy. She scrubbed me clean with a bath sponge and foam. Then knelt down and gave me a bbbj as my didi was erect while playing with her boobies.

Dried up and just told her to skip the massage. She then took a gulp of hot water and started her hot/cold water bbbj and it was awesome. Nearly shot into her mouth but then managed to hold back. Then cap on and did her in missionary first; followed by her riding me. Ended with her in doggie standing facing the mirror as I pumped her looking at her half closed eyes and loud moans. She then sat on the chair and placed my erect pole in between her long kang then with both her hands on her boobies pumped me till I shot off with some cum hitting her face. LOL.

Cleaned up; and she gave me a head massage as there was time left b4 saying goodbye. Paid her some extra as tips. Awesome bonk.
Old 12-10-2015, 10:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
iwanttobreakfre is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro, can share contact?
Old 12-10-2015, 08:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

s t website got bad news,
Fr shld be short.
Old 13-10-2015, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
slave.alan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,
can share Xin Xin / Wei Wei contacts?
I used to go to XP, the result was really good. But no more XP, so need new doctors...

Thanks
Old 13-10-2015, 01:18 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

wat you mean, see doctor? why?
Old 16-10-2015, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 15
ComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to all

After meeting a client in the city area, got some time left and decided to try to get Xin Xin for a rub. She was available and so went to meet her. She was dressed in a tight purple short dress; black stockings and high heels.

Took a quick shower and let her rub me down. As usual, massage was very strong. Then turned over and the rest is history as she removed her dress exposing her black bra; then B boobs, ......

Awesome session - tight pussy with little tuff of hair and lots of moans.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread