The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2014, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 12
retsmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Gem found at amk

Bro,
Am new but am a genuine cheongster.
Soon will reach 50 pts.
Can pm me the location in dvance 1st.
Will return with fr afrer trying so will soon get 50 liao. Lol
Old 21-08-2014, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

hey bro, suddenly we have around the same pts now, so no worries lah hahaha...... sorry the thread is certified DEAD a few minutes ago.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by retsmas View Post
Bro,
Am new but am a genuine cheongster.
Soon will reach 50 pts.
Can pm me the location in dvance 1st.
Will return with fr afrer trying so will soon get 50 liao. Lol
Old 21-08-2014, 05:16 PM
Samster

retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

a big thanks to some of the brothers here who PM me with encouragement after seeing so many of my pts deducted..... as if i can used the pts to exchange for gifts or free massage, hahaha.........
Old 21-08-2014, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Just upped u my humble 11. Now u have high rep power. Cheers bro.
Old 21-08-2014, 08:22 PM
Samster

thanks a lot bro, i have learnt a hard lesson today
anyway, i am fine with bros deducting my pts if it is logical to do so, thats all.....

if only i am able to find out who are the actual zappers lolssssss

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
Just upped u my humble 11. Now u have high rep power. Cheers bro.
Old 21-08-2014, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 14
skyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond repute

Bro can share location?
Old 21-08-2014, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 15
kingdom8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykingdom8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro can shared the location??? Thks
Old 21-08-2014, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Ugly Mutt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So secret for what? The rose spa have a thread and it is always on the first page.
The way u wrote is more harm than good now people know that they offer specials the police will visit soon.
Anyway one other bro also got the special from another of the girl there. His thread is also new.
It is a open secret now no wonder u kanna zapped.
So far two girls confirmed have specials one do it in the spa the other do it in the hotel outside (she is a former pm gal from a very famous mp n she is one of the Ang Pai there called Amy)
Old 22-08-2014, 10:00 AM
Samster

thank you very much to all the ZAPPERS who has deducted my points lols.......
Old 22-08-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2207 / Power: 22
ChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly Mutt View Post
So secret for what? The rose spa have a thread and it is always on the first page.
The way u wrote is more harm than good now people know that they offer specials the police will visit soon.
Anyway one other bro also got the special from another of the girl there. His thread is also new.
It is a open secret now no wonder u kanna zapped.
So far two girls confirmed have specials one do it in the spa the other do it in the hotel outside (she is a former pm gal from a very famous mp n she is one of the Ang Pai there called Amy)
Hello bro he did not mention anything about the spa name at all. I think you are the one spoiling the playground
Old 22-08-2014, 10:54 AM
Samster

thanks bro chiongking, u are kind
Old 22-08-2014, 11:03 AM
Samster

ChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, this is a genuine share by bro retepoet. I have tried the contact and it is definitely one of the best I've tried.

Called up to book and appt, was told she only got one slot left. So boh pian, took the ood timing. Place is quite new, some contractors are still touching up the place and it lingers of new paint smell. When she came in, I was quite surprised. She looked very young, maybe 21 years old. Unlike other masseurs who don't bother to makeup, she look as if she's going to chiong tonite! As the bed was not set up, she asked me to wait while she lay the towels on the bed. As she bend down to do so, saw her tits and gosh... it looks big and perky.

Her hands were smooth and cold, but it feels nice to have super cold hands on my warm body. Massage wise, is more spa-like. I doze off enjoying the Shiatsu type of massage. Halfway through, I was awaken by her soft hands caressing my butt crack and balls. Her hands are still cold, and yes I do enjoy the feeling! This went on for quite a while and my rod and fully awake!!

Although there is no happy ending, but being massage by a SYT really makes my day!

Look: 7.5/10
Massage: 6.5/10
GFE: 8/10
RTM: Yes!

PLease pardon the TS, I think it is his 1st time sharing. He is trying to protect the playground by not revealing anything. For those who are interested, please pm bro retepoet
Old 22-08-2014, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
EditorChief deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro when I was there we were given short. So how to touch your butt crack and balls? Just wondering. Did they do away with the shorts already?
Old 22-08-2014, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EditorChief View Post
Hey bro when I was there we were given short. So how to touch your butt crack and balls? Just wondering. Did they do away with the shorts already?
Talking about the shorts... that is the best part about this paper shorts. Those who've tried it knows why
Old 22-08-2014, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
EditorChief deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You mean cum into the short and then throw them away and have no proof right? That I know.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1