The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 10
DreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to all
Thumbs up [Must Try]★ GiGi ★ 美乳天使。男人的喜爱 ★Song Song Massage ★ HDJY★ 69 BBBJ ★ BM★ HJ ★ INC ROOM

Gentlemen, strongly recommend this Busty Masseuse to fellow bro

She has 2-3 regular daily
New customer please kindly book in advance with her
kindly assure that you will turn up
if not please give her early notice 1 hour in advance.

[Must Try]★ GiGi ★ 美乳天使。男人的喜爱 ★Song Song Massage ★ HDJY★ BBBJ ★ BM★ 69 HJ ★ INC ROOM

G IG I

*GIGI IS A HOTTIE MISTRESS MASSEUSE WITH MANY YEARS EXPERIENCE, STRONGLY RECOMMEND TO MASSAGE LOVER.

Name: GiGi
Attitude: High GFE, Not a Time Watcher
Body: Slim & Busty!
Boobs: Very Firm, Shapely & Natural 36C
Height: 1.62cm
Weight: 48kg
Look: Slutty Look With Great Figure
Language: Please Call Or Text In Chinese Only

Shower 洗澡: YES [Help you shower before and after Session]
Massage: BEST!★★★★★
[She is a certify Masseuse]
[From HEAD, NECK, SHOULDER, BACK, HAND, LEG, FINGER & TOE. , Oil Massage 油推, 指压 Must TRY]
JG:手法熟练
Prostate Treatment 前列腺保养: 〖Helps You To Massage The Accupoints Around Your Bladder Area To Promote Better Release Of Your Sperm
Catbath 慢游: 〖She Will Suck Your Tits To Make You Aroused!〗
Bbbj: SUPER SONG!!!! [Swirling & Twisting, Non Stop Deep Throat ★★★★★]
Boobs Massage 波推: 〖She Will Rub Your Body With Her Bouncy Boobs Sensually While You Feel Her Erected Nipples. Seductive & Shoik!
HDLY 海底捞月: 〖Varies Hands Technique & Movement On Your Precious & Balls〗
HJ: SHIOK! [Her Hand can do magic to make u shoot in no time, TRUST ME]
Autoroam: YES! [4G ROAMING, Everywhere u go]
Catbath: YES! [Sensual]
Gfe: 9 [You will be serve like a KING]

Damage: $100/ 70min Massage+1HJ/JG & ALL THE SERVICE LISTED
ULTRA Comfort Room With Nice Shower Place Included

保证按完后解除全身酸痛,疲劳,痛胫胳 。。。

NOTE: PLEASE RESPECT HER, DO NOT FORCE HER TO PERFORM ANY SEXUAL ACT, KAMSIA

DON'T: FJ/RAW/ANAL/HOUSECALL

CONTACT 8427 4821 GiGi

To Note: GiGi serve ALL CHINESE SPEAKING Bros, sorry to those do not speak.

Please take good care of this lady !!!!!

Kindly note that GiGi will usually not answer any phone call or read any
incoming SMSes during the session to ensure that every customer is
receiving an uninterrupted TOP SERVICE session.

Do send her another SMS/CALL if she did not reply your SMS/phone call after
1-2hrs. Hope to have your understanding on this. Thanks!

Click Here To Access Her Individual's Profile

Kindly post the Reports if you are happy with her service.
If you are unhappy with the service you can zap me or flame me .

Kindly refer to newest post for latest updates. Thanks

CERTIFY By DreamzAngel

Last edited by DreamzAngel; 10-09-2014 at 09:33 AM.
Old 17-08-2014, 02:40 AM
Samster

DreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to all
Wink Re: [Must Try]★ GiGi ★ 美乳天使。男人的喜爱 ★Song Song Massage ★ HDJY★ 69 BBBJ ★ BM★ HJ ★ INC R

梦幻 ONE STOP MASSAGE DEDICATED SERVICE PROVIDER !!!!

We strive to provide you with the EXCELLENT in this industry. Real authentic massage with a little special extras. No piano and no bullshit. Every Masseuse looking to join us have to undergo strictly QC and they are turned away if they do not make the standard by 梦幻.

All photos are taken by us unless masseuse's provided by themselves. We will not entertain fake photos and many masseuse has been turned away because of that. All photos are true presentation of the masseuse themselves. You get what you see at 梦幻. Pls walk away if the actual person is unlike the photos provided without paying a single cent. I repeat, you do not have to pay any rejection fee as long the photos and actual person do not tally!!!!!

All reportings are true after the QC done and we do not use clones to post fake MRs to boost their business. MRs are posted by kind Bros in the spirit of sharing in recognition of the Masseuses' hard work. All the services provided are what we have gone through with them.
Pls ask for it if you do not get it. Do not keep quiet and feedback to us about this matter. You have every right as a paying customer to ask for it. We will not list services that they do not provide. If you get it, it is an additional bonus given by individual Masseuse.... Some guys have all the Sweet luck.

Everyone in 梦幻‘s Thank you from the bottom of our heart for your tremendous support to the 梦幻!

"You'll love the way we recommend,100% service for 100% You.."
梦幻天使@DreamzAngel

【任何咨询请电邮 @ [email protected]

Last edited by DreamzAngel; 18-08-2014 at 02:01 AM.
Old 17-08-2014, 01:40 PM
Samster

Re: [Must Try]★ GiGi ★ 美乳天使。男人的喜爱 ★Song Song Massage ★ HDJY★ 69 BBBJ ★ BM★ HJ ★ INC R

SOME REPORT for GiGi posted by fellow Bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

24 yo Sabrina❤ Natural C with Authentic Massage, Doggie BBBJ couple with Sensual HJ

Wanted to write a MR for 爽爽 who is leaving soon, but felt injustice towards Sabrina whose MR was long overdue and there's no bro here that write about her. She is also a bit difficult to write, bcos she is a bit of everything. And some of the points contradict each other.

Central Location
She got the whole place to her own, no need to share bathroom.

Looks pretty to me, she is clearly my type so I'm a little biased here. A bit slutty, with a bit of innocence(she said wan). She will always put on her best look for the session, this is something that I appreciate very much. And she always dress to kill. Body hugging tight mini dress that shows lotsa legs in high heels. Looks just like that slutty bitch in my office that I can only see, cannot touch.

She has cut her hair shorter to shoulder length so the above pic on the left looks more like her now. On 2nd thought, none of the pics look like her. She is a master of makeup. She looks different to me every-time. Average height with a slim and slender figure, those creamy white legs are killer! A pair of full natural cup C that is neither firm nor soft, with light brown nips.

She is a very service-oriented girl. That means whatever that was advertised, she will delivered without you asking and she doesn't ask for tips. All the
HDLY/HJ/BBBJ/Catbath/JuaGen/Breast Massage bla bla bla .......

I usually will only ask for the boobs massage and the BBBJ - which is her strong points. I have a very rough back (she said wan), so every-time during the boobs massage, it will aroused her nips. A pair of Full natural cup C rubbing you down with aroused nip - SHIOK. I especially love it when she tickle my poo-chute with her nip. BBBJ is done with hot/cold at your request. BJ skill is very similar to Suki, infact she is like a taller Suki with more experience. Doesn't do CIM though, and I still fail to catch her unaware and shoot in her mouth. She can read my body like a book.

However GFE is low, at least for me. Don't expect lotsa hugs and kisses. Never once has she bathe me, or dry me with a towel, or help me to remove/put on my clothes. Sometime the commercial feel is high. She is friendly and is also quite a chatter, we chatted a lot, just like old friends, not like lovers. She seem to be thru a lot despite her young age.

She is the only masseuse that I come across that do not need to ask me how I feel, is it too hard or would I prefer softer? She said those are "comfort" massage, not her style. She can feel how my body react and will apply the correct amount of strength to it. I don't argue anymore, just leave it to her. I feel comfortable in her hands. She has a standard routine workout, which she doesn't want to change/skip, but she will put in more extra effort on area that you require more attention, which usually cause our session to over-run.

On my first visit, I ask can I book her for 2 hrs straight on my next visit? she reply sharply no. She can stroke my cock for 2 hrs but she can't concentrate on long hrs massage w/o rest, the result will not be good, so she rather don't do it. Massage is the area where she really took great pride in doing.

Usually she will only be in her bra and panty while doing the massage. You can roam freely when she start the sensual part, but do not touch her while she is still doing the massage, it causes her to lose concentration and she will stop and let you roam if that is what you want.

There was once after flipping over (the sensual part has started), that she noticed I have a discomfort shoulder
(I just finished my weight-lifting session before I go to her) and ask me what happen?

你又不早说!

then she leans forward and massage my front shoulder, hanging those wonderful tits just inches away from my mouth.
How to resist? naturally I grab one and pull it towards my mouth.
Nearly earn a smack from her!
That whole session lasted 60+20min, bcos of that additional massage she did on my shoulder.
I'm very sorry to the bro that waited for us that night, she just don't want me to go home with a discomfort shoulder.

She is a Guangdong lass that spend most of her time in Beijing. So she has that awful northern accent when she speak mandarin. But when you get her to moan and tenh in Cantonese, it's like making out with a Hong Kong movie actress. Something I always get her to do.

Trust me, you can grab and squeeeeeeze her boobs as hard as you can (just don't let her know I wrote this), but don't pinch her nips. I got too carried away once and that almost earn me another smack.

Despite the low GFE, I still lust over her after so many sessions. The mere thought of her will cause a stir in my groin. There were more than 1 time I have to leave the place with a new hard on. She will cheekily stood in-front of me while I bend down to put on my shoe. She stretch her leg so the mini dress rode higher, exposing lotsa creamy thigh. Damn!

Overall she is a very good package. Pretty face with a solid body to boost. Great massage to start and happily ended with a slurping BBBJ.
Sextisfaction Guarantee!

To put it simple, really a Song Song Massage!

*No Smoking*

GiGi ★ 美乳天使。男人的喜爱 ★Song Song Massage ★ HDJY★ BBBJ ★ BM★ 69 HJ

bro macktamer appreciate for yr MR on GiGi

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT FOR GiGI
HOPE THERE WILL BE MORE REPORT COMING !!!

Last edited by DreamzAngel; 18-08-2014 at 02:00 AM.
Old 18-08-2014, 02:08 AM
Samster

Re: [Must Try]★ GiGi ★ 美乳天使。男人的喜爱 ★Song Song Massage ★ HDJY★ 69 BBBJ ★ BM★ HJ ★ INC R

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
Thanks For The SuPpOrt !!!!
Old 20-08-2014, 01:50 AM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
Old 20-08-2014, 02:53 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
Old 21-08-2014, 01:13 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
Old 22-08-2014, 01:14 AM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
Old 22-08-2014, 06:41 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
Old 23-08-2014, 05:27 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
Old 25-08-2014, 09:10 AM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
Old 25-08-2014, 03:50 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
Old 26-08-2014, 08:48 AM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
Old 26-08-2014, 05:47 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
Old 27-08-2014, 02:38 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,

Last edited by DreamzAngel; 06-09-2014 at 06:14 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1