The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2014, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ashtoncruise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Ah liannnn Massage

bro, ur inbox full...

kindly share contact.. thanks

Play safe and you shall play long.
RAW = WAR
Old 18-08-2014, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Zpiter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, mind share ctc? Thanks in advance.
Old 18-08-2014, 11:33 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -118 / Power: 0
wasabeh wasabeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicBaby View Post
bro...can share contact
Orchard Plaza also have one ah lians, local at level 3
near toilet
Old 19-08-2014, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
sct3208 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Local Ah liannnn Massage

Bro
Kindly share the location n contact please.
I have some playground to exchange

Regard

Allan
Old 19-08-2014, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1712 / Power: 14
nicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by roymkt View Post
Somehow I don't believe this fucker. Singapore Ah Lian plus Taiwanese girl? I call bullshit, probably making up some cock and bull story to get free points.
Tml i go and try then we will know alr.
Old 21-08-2014, 06:37 PM
Samster

nicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by weef View Post
PArdon me on my first FR.

Anyway was able to somehow chance across this spa over some resourceful data digging over the internet. Since I've never really been able to get much stuff from big bros in this forum due to my low points, I tot i'll just try this out on my own. Gave them a call and a sweet young voice picked up the phone. Ask them what time they open and she said till 130am, before mentioning that they have girls from taiwan as well. So hurried down to the area located around bottom central of singapore.

Reached the area and found it to be on the second floor. Area was rather quiet by that time. Went up stairs and open the door, was greeted by the local ah lian that spoke to me on the phone. Went in for a massage, I would say since im someone who loves hard massages, her massage was rather weak, though she kinda knew which points to press on. After 40 mins, she started to stroke my ballsss from the back, before asking me wht package I would like. Her quote was rather expensive! But i guess since its my first time on local ah lians i just gave it a shot for the full package. So anyway to cut the long story short heres the FR :

Name: K*r**
Massage: 6-7/10
Price: 60 hj/ 100 bm / 150 fj
Looks: 7/10
body: 7/10

But when i was leaving I caught a glimpse of the taiwan girl and she was pretty hot! Gonna try her the next time.
You nv say her age. How to justify this ah lian TS.

I am intending to go down now.

“Michael: There's nothing here to fear.
Lucifer: Well, there's always the truth.”
: http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=470573
Old 21-08-2014, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
danielison deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, care to share contacts?
Old 21-08-2014, 08:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
weef is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

haha nicklite.. i guess its always subjective. If I make a guess on the age, you will probably tell me that I never check her IC ..how to justify my guess. It never ends. FR is made to be shared and taken accordingly as it is. None of us are paid or experienced FR critics. So relax on the tone and just have fun chionging.
Old 21-08-2014, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 10
Madara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Local Ah liannnn Massage

Bro, can share info? Thkz
Old 21-08-2014, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 18
steven1976 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysteven1976 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, can share contact (
Old 21-08-2014, 10:01 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Local Ah liannnn Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by roymkt View Post
Somehow I don't believe this fucker. Singapore Ah Lian plus Taiwanese girl? I call bullshit, probably making up some cock and bull story to get free points.
Hi Roymkt, i am sorry to say but your assumption is wrong. Heres why.

Everyone get ready for the first FR:

Went there around 7:30pm, places pretty discreet however if you go around dinner time you might see familiar faces. I would suggest probably after 9pm for bros whom are inconvenient. Parking is terrible, you got to park somewhere opposite and walk a lil. I had made my reservation for the local girl as mentioned by TS, all were the truth. Greeted by herself, paid 50 an hour walked me to my room. First sight, i could say she doesn't look ah lian at all. In fact she is very accommodating, wearing her uniform she ask me to shower first. Brought me some warm water upon request, she told me to remove my trousers. I puzzled and asked why would there be a trousers when she don't want me to be on it? She exclaimed some customer wants it on. The environment is very cosy, with shower attached and most importantly the layout is awesome. Heard from her it's done by the boss. I can verify she is only 26-27, very very young and ard 1.65... =P

Proceeding to the piano kind of massage, however it's fine for me since i know what i am expecting. She tried her best to chat me up and bring common topic, accommodating and bringing me into my comfort zone. She is pretty shy i can say since she is wearing such a cute face and not looking into my eyes most of the time. Besides the piano massage, she tried her best to fork out 30 mins for it, not bad already. At least she tried, not rushing.

Finishing the piano session, she quoted me hj,bm/fs. 60/120/200

I opt for just a bbj. However bro, i do not recommend you opt this unless she agrees, respect her la, own peep know. Looked at her well, careless her body and then i finally understand why TS said she's ah lian. you know i know la :P She started doing the same routine and etc... BBJ 8/10, no rush and accommodating, i guess she knows how to pacify guys. Remove her thongs and and played with her wet wussy awhile, grope her natural b with perky nipples. Not really my kind of liking but, she got something very appealing, the way she put up her front for customer. Got to respect her, told her to stop and lay down beside me in that cosy bed. Side by side, with my hand cupping and fondling, i told her to wank me off. Sorry, it flew out and smeared her body, we took a shower i gave her 200 as form of support and then see her. Bye bye.

Hope TS will stop sharing this contact as from what i heard, there are too many customer coming. You know la bro, this days AV too strict, please my advice is to trade before giving instead of looking at points. And bros whom got the contact, please do not spread unless with TS permission. Lets keep this gem and make sure she is safe and protected.

Old 21-08-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 14
wtf94 is one of the Best!wtf94 is one of the Best!wtf94 is one of the Best!wtf94 is one of the Best!

bro mind sharing contact=)
Old 21-08-2014, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
loverboiboi123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried twmm?
Old 22-08-2014, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverboiboi123 View Post
anyone tried twmm?
I saw the TWMM, uhmm not as pretty as the local girl.

Old 22-08-2014, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 18
Guy4Fun is one of the Best!Guy4Fun is one of the Best!Guy4Fun is one of the Best!

Please share contact bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1