The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2013, 03:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
rambutan900 is Cool - loads of Potential
Holiday Inn@Atrium

cannot find the old thread ,any boss can share the activity there
Old 13-07-2013, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 18
BogeyM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Holiday Inn@Atrium

Some months ago, i was at the holiday inn hotel to meet a guest. And while in lobby, i notice alot of syt . They would at the table alone as if waiting, and within 10-15mins, they be gone. And some other syt will turn up.

I wonder if there is some sort of FL activities going on, or are they just Lido palace girls waiting for appointment(high unlikely) as usually ktv will finish whatever business they have on the same night.

I do not dare to approach and ask as they did not make any eye contact , or maybe they are just discreet.
Old 13-07-2013, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambutan900 View Post
Hey samster amen123... abandoned your old nick and registered under rambutan900 now ah? You seem very intent on exposing joints openly, notwithstanding the fact that you've been roundly zapped and having your previous thread removed.

Please lah... at least try to change your style of writing lah... you're the only samster who addresses people as "boss" on SBF. Thank goodness this place is no longer my playground.
Old 13-07-2013, 05:52 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

got gals mean got fl activities?
The hotel will chase them out first.
U approach them at lobby, they will tell you?
Like geylang alleys?
Old 13-07-2013, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

5th floor got one lapsup ktv what
but if its local and on a friday/saturday then it's usually people coming to atrium to buy booze for zouk

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 13-07-2013, 05:55 PM
Samster (B)

johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Holiday Inn@Atrium

Quote:
its a hotel, what activity u need to knoe???.
No head no tail.
Old 14-07-2013, 04:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
rambutan900 is Cool - loads of Potential

openly share activity here nothing wrong, amen123 share about basement wellness spa activity is to let more boss to hv a place for happy, as i know this place hv been checking few time but nothing happen.
Old 14-07-2013, 12:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

the boss go court , fined.
They tell u nothing happen.????
Old 14-07-2013, 12:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:
a few old threads, pls go and find.
Old 14-07-2013, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, you are wrong..

Dont reveal activity or whereabout here.

Yes, more bros will be happy but so what? if Anti Vice raid the places , how?
Anti Vice depend on this forums for information.

If many bros visit the place , how do owner of the building feel?
Owner will ask the joint to move out.

Be discreet about the postings.
Old 16-07-2013, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
JJSS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Hey samster amen123... abandoned your old nick and registered under rambutan900 now ah? You seem very intent on exposing joints openly, notwithstanding the fact that you've been roundly zapped and having your previous thread removed.

Please lah... at least try to change your style of writing lah... you're the only samster who addresses people as "boss" on SBF. Thank goodness this place is no longer my playground.
Donkey Hole(GR888),
Your bloody diarrhea cannot not stop! You think you owned this forum? COWARD LIKE YOU DARE NOT STAND UP TO ME, hahaha Bro rambutan 900, go tell this FARKTARD to fark off! No worries, he got no BOLLAH and a coward

Last edited by JJSS; 16-07-2013 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Add words
Old 17-07-2013, 02:38 AM
Samster (B)

Question Re: Holiday Inn@Atrium

they really hit hard on those stand street gals freelance.
Chinese newspaper got news.

Last edited by johnn; 17-07-2013 at 02:58 AM.
Old 21-07-2013, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
amen123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i share some activity here is because many boss pm me like to know, what delete my post ? the spa in the basement are a good place for boss like to enjoy the old date HC type of service .What keep on said AV raid is base on the post here, AV is not stupid, a lot more HC no one post here but also get raided there show that AV not based post here to action.
Old 21-07-2013, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
aayk_74 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaayk_74 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS,

LEE MAI KONG LIAO, LOO KONG LOO LUAN......YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE JABBERING!!!!

LEE ZHUI LIAO C BO?
Old 21-07-2013, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aayk_74 View Post
TS,

LEE MAI KONG LIAO, LOO KONG LOO LUAN......YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE JABBERING!!!!

LEE ZHUI LIAO C BO?
Translation for non-Hokkien speaking bros ...

TS, please don't talk anymore, the more you talk the more messy it gets... you don't even know what you are jabbering!!!

You must be drunk aren't you?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1