The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2013, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
superduperman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Iris Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 完颜不破 View Post
The one i kena is slim... But face looks she-male.. N her voice expose it all... But lifetime experience to do a hj from a she-male ..
Gosh
Old 21-08-2013, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
artistsingapore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been here twice already this month, expected some specials, but none offered. But good massage though.
Old 03-09-2013, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 12
WhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to behold

Again few months old FR here. This time it's a triple header at this joint. Will post the second and third clashes shortly...

1st FR:

Went to shopping centre with the aim of trying the all-Indian joint here. When I got there, found that the place was closed, padlocked and all. Decided to walk one round and found this particular spa.

Went out for a smoke and search for more info on SBF. Called the spa up and a lady who spoke good English answered. I immediately switched from singlish to standard English subconsciously lol. She explained the various costs (standard town hc rates) and hinted at "good service" so I got what she meant.

Walked to the hc entrance and entered. The lady who spoke good English looked up and welcomed me. I requested for 45 mins and she asked for my drivers license to copy my particulars as in physically took it from me to copy details. Asked if got any local Malays as I read that there were such MLs in this joint.

She complied and led me to a clean and cosy room with attached shower. As usual, I went for a quick wash focusing on the dick area and got myself comfortable on the massage bed.

Shortly, there was a knock on the door and a Malay gal (not SYT) entered. She brought a cup of tea and asked me if I wanted to change lady (lol). She may not look attractive but at least can have chit chat singaporean to singaporean so I don't mind.

Massage was soft, just the type that I wanted on a lazy Sunday afternoon. Still she asked if I wanted to have a harder massage. An example of the "good service" promised lol. Started chit chat about my past NSF life and she understood most of the lingo that I used. Advantage of talking to a local and she told me that a close relative is a regular so little wonder there.

After a relaxing 30 mins or so, I was asked to flip over and the customary "front rub" on belly and arms was performed to draw the blood flow to the didi. HJ with autoroam offered and I duly obliged.

Her Hj was not bad with constant tickling to the balls(something I noticed Malays tend to do) and can teh neh neh with sucking nips action on her b cups. Soon it was all over and she used hot towel to wipe the jizz off my body and cleaned her boobs cos of my saliva.

Went for a shower, had a short chat and left the joint with a fruitful Sunday accomplished!

Name: Rose (afternoon shift)
Transfer Fee: 40 plus for 45 mins + 80 (standard hc rate)
Old 04-09-2013, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
peter008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro I had went for cycling last week. Legs are stiff now. Please PM location.
Thanks in advance
Old 17-09-2013, 05:50 PM
Samster

WhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to behold

2nd FR as promised...

Name: Orange

RTF couple of weeks later after the somewhat pleasant experience with Rose. Asked for her services again but was told she was not available, so I asked the recep to arrange for her youngest ML in the stable.

An okay looking SYT going MILF entered shortly after my bath and served me tea (SOP). The massage started and so did the chatting. She was very friendly and we talked about her life in Australia (where i frequent) and dogs. Very relaxing and positive atmosphere for the massage portion of the session.

Before long, the GQ was popped and she asked 120 for full. I was thinking "come on man! I thought we had an understanding!" So I asked, "Isn't standard rate 100..."

She told me in mandarin," 100 is for no feeling, you rape me i rape you. 120 I give you very good service. Try la... a lot of people say my service excellent!"

I replied,"Never mind... 100 bucks de can liao..." Very sian cos thought got chemistry, turns out is money face.

So during the act, the sex wasn't that bad. Allowed me to lick her tits, sticking it in my face. Multiple positions allowed even though it was a massage bed instead of mattress.

Funny thing is that when I tried to finger her clit during penetration, she smacked my hand and snapped,"NO!" I was rolling my eyes in the dark room.

Thankfully, I was turned on enough to cum in fj and finished with a shower. After that, did not bother with much small talk as I did not take too kindly to her attempting to overcharge me. Just the usual pleasantries, paid up and was on my way to other appointments.
Old 17-10-2013, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
justakid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Orange ah bro!!!!

used to be much better but orange money face lah. it's all about he $$ nothing about chemistry with her. Anyway, don't waste $$ on her lah.. did you realised she is very fake throughout perhaps only if your name is robert!
Old 18-10-2013, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justakid View Post
Orange ah bro!!!!

used to be much better but orange money face lah. it's all about he $$ nothing about chemistry with her. Anyway, don't waste $$ on her lah.. did you realised she is very fake throughout perhaps only if your name is robert!
Indeed she is very money faced! At least must kc trap bros first mah... Like that even Robert also reluctant to pay above market rate lol

My SOP is first time pay market rate and 10 tip if superb service. If is regular and consistently great service, I don't mind paying 10-20 bucks more as long as she does not open mouth and ask for more money
Old 30-10-2013, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
quekboonkeong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this orange the same orange from Sasha spa at Parklane many years back?
Old 31-10-2013, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Michaeltanch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Iris Spa

Btw for your info for all bro here.

HJ : $50
BJ : $80 (can choose with cd / no cd)
FJ : $100 (including BJ)
Old 01-11-2013, 07:43 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Decor here is clean and nicely set up. Most massage ladies don't look young, there are a couple who are probably late thirties or even in their forties. Massage is considerably good for shops of this category.

Like some bro mentioned here, there is a she-male like masseuse by the name of gi gi. To this day, I still don't know if she is one or not.... Ha ha... Be careful :-) try at your own risk.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
g3p2 is one of the Best!g3p2 is one of the Best!g3p2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quekboonkeong View Post
Is this orange the same orange from Sasha spa at Parklane many years back?
bro, before they move to Peninsula, there's a M'sian called Orange at Excelsior, tall, gnd look (not good look) and she has buck teeth. her service nthing to shout about
Old 02-11-2013, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 16
strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4buzhsy View Post
Decor here is clean and nicely set up. Most massage ladies don't look young, there are a couple who are probably late thirties or even in their forties. Massage is considerably good for shops of this category.

Like some bro mentioned here, there is a she-male like masseuse by the name of gi gi. To this day, I still don't know if she is one or not.... Ha ha... Be careful :-) try at your own risk.
haha... Gi Gi does look a bit like she-male... but can also look like an auntie with heavy makeup also... lol... anyway confirmed no banana and balls on her
Target: Achieve United Nations Bonkin status!
...on comeback trail..!??
Old 09-11-2013, 05:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -48 / Power: 0
asdjajk is stuck in moderation for some time to come

chance upon facebook friend orange.
by chance is this orange from iris spa?

Old 14-11-2013, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 16
strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!

Sure not thats orange.... any bros can clarify?
Target: Achieve United Nations Bonkin status!
...on comeback trail..!??
Old 15-11-2013, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdjajk View Post
chance upon facebook friend orange.
by chance is this orange from iris spa?

That is not orange, the girl is the pic is much much prettier.....orange only 5/10 imo....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1