The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2014, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: People's Park Lau chio

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtangge View Post
Yes bro, $130 but great feelings as I like her face, her boobs and her G-string!
Sorry the shop is at the end where most of the beauty salons are. PM me if you want contact.
If end, next to entrance is an auntie. Not my type leh. The price also too high for my liking. I'm a 90s chiongster so this kindof price I dun like.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 18-08-2014, 01:14 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

some foot masg shop got many china gal at second flr, when need body masg they bring inside a special rm
Old 19-08-2014, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
ahtangge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,
I have tried but don't like the idea of walking pass rows of customers on chair enjoying foot massage.
Thanks for sharing
Old 19-08-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

Hi bro,
Not one of the aunty shops. I agree with your views on aunties. I have tried an aunty shop few shops away from Kei Kei and was totally put off. She offered a FJ straightaway and pull up her mini skirt to show me her panty. What I saw was the fat stomach, not a sexy cunt. If she doesn't even bother to maintain her shape, how can she attract customers. I have seen aunties in much better and sexier shape.

No offence meant to aunties!
Old 19-08-2014, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro,
Not one of the aunty shops. I agree with your views on aunties. I have tried an aunty shop few shops away from Kei Kei and was totally put off. She offered a FJ straightaway and pull up her mini skirt to show me her panty. What I saw was the fat stomach, not a sexy cunt. If she doesn't even bother to maintain her shape, how can she attract customers. I have seen aunties in much better and sexier shape.

No offence meant to aunties!
wow auntie's very desperate for biz indeed! imagine if it's an AV testing water, she'll kena straight away! well, i guess diff age groups might view aunties fr diff angles. perhaps to the uncles in their 50s-70s, these aunties are viewed as attractive, even if they r on the plump side. do u notice many angmo guys actually hv wives/gfs who are on the bah bah side???

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 19-08-2014, 01:20 AM
Samster

Hi bro Owen, couldn't agree with you more. One of my regular ML, who is in her thirties told me that angmoh in the fifties are the best customers. She said that they find SYT too intimidating and aunties in the forties too similar in shape and size to their wives!

Heard of this comment from your MLs?
Old 19-08-2014, 01:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

lau goh auntie still lift up show ppl? Many footmasg gal fm prc. Can try their hand skill.
Old 23-08-2014, 12:01 AM
Samster

Hey bro,
I have replied. Did you receive?
I will visit her again this weekend! Horny now!
Old 23-08-2014, 02:14 AM
Samster (B)

power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

two fat round aunties spoted at second floor,
ending corner near toy shops, is tat the one.
A Team TCM SHOP,
OPP SEX TOY SHOP.
Old 23-08-2014, 02:20 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goezi2004 View Post
Care to share contact n location pls Bro.Thanks
few shop away a hainan gal too, can speak cantonese.
from prc cantonese, not hk,
shld try mei kei, pretty tall, by now shld be late 20;=or 29:

Last edited by power69; 23-08-2014 at 02:34 AM.
Old 23-08-2014, 02:27 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Wanted to go to H Inn Atrium to hunt after lunch at PP area, but somehow ended on 3rd floor of PP Ctr.

Saw pretty ML, in a tight black dress seated at the front of the shop. Attracted by her looks
This is my first FR. Your advice and guidance will ....
Name: K
Agely thirties
From: HK, but I suspect she must be from PRC, then HK. English is definitely HK accent, but Cantonese is southern Chinese
Asked her for menu and she quoted $HJ. For her looks, I was did not bargain and hopellllll....
Good suction, deep throat action. Like it....r twitch to derive.....
Sorry, did not ask for FJ so not sure whether she provides.
In addition, she has a tattoo on her back at the lower spine and a scar from a Caesarean ops. She confirmed this was when she gave birth to her daughter.
ran huan tat side got one msian milf always xpose navel tummy fat.
She 36dd

thk for valuable sharing

Last edited by power69; 23-08-2014 at 02:49 AM.
Old 24-08-2014, 12:40 AM
Samster

Thanks bro.
The HK girl who steamed me was from PP Ctr. PM if you want contact.

So far the best I have tried at PPC is a PRC girl from Harbin and another one from Henan who has now moved to Fortune Ctr.

Must go fine the girl from Hainan. Thanks bro.
Old 24-08-2014, 01:15 AM
Samster (B)

hk gal....
Not hk, she from china.

Last edited by power69; 29-08-2014 at 01:21 AM.
Old 24-08-2014, 01:42 AM
Samster

Thanks bro for sharing
Old 24-08-2014, 01:56 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Thanks bro for sharing
bro wat u mean by saying the hk gal steamed you.?
nice c cup?

Last edited by power69; 24-08-2014 at 10:41 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1