The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2004, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Re: People's Park Lau chio

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper
Went today. Place closed down liao. One poster outside shop, by real estate agent.
Bro i think u went to the wrong place lah, I just went there today. Here is my FR.

Opt for 1/2hr massage. Same question she ask me want soft, medium or hard massage. Told her i want a hard massage. The massage was good on the back, after 10 mins, told me to flip over. During the TCSS session, she ask me where do i normally go for massage, told her i go to PC. Then she replied 3-in-One service huh? I acted blur and ask her, she said, foot massage, body massage & special huh? I told her ya loh. She ask me how much i pay for massage? I said 30 and she agreed and lifted up her blouse. WoW her neh neh is big and soft, dont think is enhanced. I pretend to ask her if she do FJ, she said yes but not in the shop. Quoted me 90 for FJ. I told her if 80 i go.

Face: 7/10
Boobs: 7.5/10 Big neh neh, nice nipple
Dressing: 8/10 black transulent blouse *lau chio
Massage: 7/10
Attitute: 8/10 very friendly & can tcss very well
Environment: 8/10 room with good lighting and soft music
RTF: YES!!!

Told me tonight she have 3 young gals working there and every 2 weeks she will change the gals there to give us the new look. So any bro here going there tonight?
If you like my FR, can up my rep. Thanks!
Old 29-11-2004, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 21
cashlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went today. Place closed down liao. One poster outside shop, by real estate agent. [/QUOTE]

close down ??? you mean mabel's shop?[/QUOTE]

To Bro Simone and all brothers,

My apology. I went to the wrong building. I went to PP Centre. It should be PP Complex. Sorry Sorry.
Pai Say
Old 29-11-2004, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 20
simone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashlove
Went today. Place closed down liao. One poster outside shop, by real estate agent.
close down ??? you mean mabel's shop?[/QUOTE]

To Bro Simone and all brothers,

My apology. I went to the wrong building. I went to PP Centre. It should be PP Complex. Sorry Sorry.
Pai Say [/QUOTE]

Brudder! Wa liow.....thinking about it during work..reaby to cheong liow then suddenly tell me closed.

Forgive u la. massage on u, special ON/FOR me. ON?
Old 29-11-2004, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 21
bonsoir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: People's Park Lau chio

ok,
here's my FR, long time no write liao. Paiseh if not up to standard hor?

Anyway, was feeling a little heaty from too much vitamin supplements i'm on recently due to work out intensity from games lah. Feeling very tight neck and a little going to kena fever that sort of feeling.

drove by and recalled reading about lau gohs/chios here. tried qi qi before,not much, but ended up with badly bruised neck and shoulder blade for 3 days,damn! wife asked what happened.....

anyway, called mabel around 1 plus and she said she free...went in, kinda cosy environment, a tad small but clean and nice and not cluttered like most TN shops.music was soft and nice with some aromatheraphy oil smell...

opted for 45 mins straight away cos she told me it's only $30 (when it was stated $38 on window pane ad outside). the environment is really not too bad lor if u don mind the smallish yet simple and nice aesthetics...

Face: 5/10 (she's in her late 30's to maybe early 40's lah not like some bros here said she's mid 30's).

Chemistry: 7/10 (cos we both hokkien, we went on and on in hokkien lah,only during the step-back-massage didn't talk)

Boobs: 7/10 Big neh neh, nice eraser nipple,my favorite. (maybe around 34c;really handful).
Dressing: 6/10 (half ball only when during HJ)
Massage: 6/10
RTF: maybe.....
damage:$90 ($30 for 45mins massage; $40 (la jin;another form of JG...so so only lah, i bedek her never do before) plus $20 for release...knn...no bargain...i relented cos it was kinda like..aiyah, ok lah, see how this time,if no good, no more next time lor).

knn, broke my budget cos i never spend more than $50 for massage and HJ...but i guessed the extra $40 bucks allows me to see to what extend lor....

then she went on and on about how she worked in NY and japan and blah blah...i just played along lah...

But i think i won't be going back again, cos i believe she also see who you are before she brings out the chopping board....bros know what i meant... guessed i must have dressed up like a Mr Robert Gou....

Here's my two cents worth thogh, she said she'll be bringing in a few malaysians next monday....her colleague came in...a local ah soh looking irene...she's def the boss there (ie. mabel) cos she say relys on regulars...

okie, that;s it.

Cheers!
Old 29-11-2004, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
so_good deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fellow Bro,

Happened to have a itch for some action over the weekend and so I though of trying the lau Chio, Mabel. Called her and made an appt to be at the place. As mentioned in the thread, the place is reasonably clean c/w the sliding door. The setbacks are the small rooms that I was assigned to and the coldness of the a/c system. But, what the heck, Mabel was good enough (7/10) for me as a lau chio. Though age was catching up on her, she still look F**kable! She kept telling me that there will be local and PRC gals coming to join her and ask me to contact her again to make appt. Her massage is ok lah and after 25mins of massage, I turned over and she offer to HJ me for $30/-. ON her lar! Managed to squeeze her neh neh (size 35B, my guess) and finger her bottom. Felt pretty loose at the bottom. Her HJ action is very mechanical and I came on her soft hands. She did mentioned that she used to work in US for a period of time before coming back to Asia. By the way, her figure is better than QiQi (lau chio at 2nd sty) and i rate her at 7/10.

My Take is that I will probably go back and try to do FJ her if my urge for lau chio comes again! Will post FR if I ever do that. You guys may wanna try to call and see if there is any local gals for service.
Old 30-11-2004, 11:55 AM
Samster

simone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond repute

Went down to PPC ..ard 7 plus (maybe consider late). Went to SPa Bien.. say only one middle age lady.. didnt know whether is she the one which brudders ihere recommended...cos cant tell whether she tua neh( wearing a black loose outfit).

Proceeded to 2nd flr.. saw Chi Chi I THINK.. cos she like wht brudders here mention.. LAU chio... but can see she quite tua neh. So what the heck. went for 30mins. She gave good hard massage.. but no mention special only told me have to take care of my health etc...

Went bk to Mabel's but place closed liao. (still dun know who is MAbel)

Any good FR on the TN opp Chi Chi???

Move on to PC but still cant locate Ying Ying (BIG BOOBS) :

Any brudders can help???
Old 30-11-2004, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
jonah11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: People's Park Lau chio

Bro Simone, this Ying Ying or Yuan Yuan is working at the 3rd floor of the TN next to the hair saloon near to the toilet. I believe you had gone there before to recce. It all depends on timing. When I went there on Sunday, my initial recce around the particular TN where I met Ying Ying or Yuan Yuan, she wasn't there. I pretend to go toilet and then walked around. Half an hour later, I went back up there and saw her there. She kept smiling at me and asked me to go in with her. I flatly refused cos I had a BDSM appointment this weekend. So maybe move around first. Maybe she is inside doing TN activities on someone else.
Old 01-12-2004, 02:21 PM
Samster

ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

When to mabel's shop at about 1.20pm to look see the new gal. But when she saw me, she quickly lead me to the room and ask me to change to the shorts. I ask her where are her new gals, she reply "Coming on the way" I think Mabel must be mistaken me for someone who has make an appointment with her. Anyone try her new gal? Got any FR please share. Thanks!
Old 02-12-2004, 05:38 PM
Samster

brudder jasper...the question below is 4 you and SORRY to all brudders for wasting thread length due to some prob

Last edited by simone; 02-12-2004 at 05:43 PM.
Old 02-12-2004, 05:39 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=ah####]I acted blur and ask her, she said, foot massage, body massage & special huh? I told her ya loh. She ask me how much i pay for massage? I said 30 and she agreed and lifted up her blouse. WoW her neh neh is big and soft, dont think is enhanced. I pretend to ask her if she do FJ, she said yes but not in the shop. Quoted me 90 for FJ. I told her if 80 i go.

Face: 7/10
Boobs: 7.5/10 Big neh neh, nice nipple
Dressing: 8/10 black transulent blouse *lau chio
Massage: 7/10
RTF: YES!!!

QUOTE]

[B]SO you paid $30 for massage + free show of neh neh during massage??????

confused [/
B]
Old 02-12-2004, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
hurricane2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday when to PP Complex walk around 3rd flr, cannot find Mabel's shop (Unit #03-41). Is the shop near to the vegi restr ? Notice the unit numering is very confusing. Sorry regulat cheongster, pls help.
Old 03-12-2004, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 21
jasper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

QUOTE]

[B][SIZE=4]SO you paid $30 for massage + free show of neh neh during massage??????

bro simone, me not the one typed those Fr leh..maybe u got the wrong person liao... i only provide the address and tel no in the thread earlier on..
cheers

maybe if weekend u feel like going ppc... can chio me k..
Old 03-12-2004, 11:08 AM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: People's Park Lau chio

[QUOTE=simone]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah####
I acted blur and ask her, she said, foot massage, body massage & special huh? I told her ya loh. She ask me how much i pay for massage? I said 30 and she agreed and lifted up her blouse. WoW her neh neh is big and soft, dont think is enhanced.

[B]SO you paid $30 for massage + free show of neh neh during massage??????

confused [/
B]
I paid 20 for massage, 30 for HJ with autoroam n sucking of nipples.
Old 03-12-2004, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper
QUOTE]

[B][SIZE=4]SO you paid $30 for massage + free show of neh neh during massage??????

bro simone, me not the one typed those Fr leh..maybe u got the wrong person liao... i only provide the address and tel no in the thread earlier on..
cheers

maybe if weekend u feel like going ppc... can chio me k..
sure..i'll pm you my contact. and if the URGE comes CALL me..

cheers
Old 03-12-2004, 05:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
niteowl is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane2004
Yesterday when to PP Complex walk around 3rd flr, cannot find Mabel's shop (Unit #03-41). Is the shop near to the vegi restr ? Notice the unit numering is very confusing. Sorry regulat cheongster, pls help.
hi hurricane, Mabel's shop is SPa Bien.
located @ People's park complex,
#03-41
tel:65367358.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1