The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2004, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Re: People's Park Lau chio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy
Bro, the shop got a QiQI something....one. Her name i think is QiQI also.
Yes correct. As what she told me she is the only one operating the shop. She is also the boss.
Old 03-11-2004, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1533 / Power: 20
dap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant future

Been there around mid march.Massage quite good and at first saw her was attracted by her lao chio look.Anyway din ask for special.But recently saw her look much more older but neh neh still tat big.A bit buay tahan..
Old 04-11-2004, 03:29 PM
jonjon

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
QiQi FR

Yo Brudders,

This is my virgin FR so please dun flame if I'm not good at it.

Went down this afternoon and saw the lau chio QiQi. Looks quite ok lah, not exactly lao hiao type but pleasant looking for a mid 30's woman. Tits are really big! Fair and smooth complexion. Tied up her hair too. Quite exotic looking. She was in a one piece sleeveless black mini dress today with a zip in front that goes all the way down south...

See already abit steam so go for half hour test water...

There are 2 cubicles with sliding wooden door. Quite spacious and there's a proper massage bed in each one. Stripped down to just briefs and waited eagerly for her. She came in and started with a good back rub. Must say that she definitely dun stinch on the massage... very good strength and really soothes my tired muscles. All the while I kept quiet and see if she will initiate anything... but nothing leh... just concentrated on my back and neck with a few occasional remarks on how stiff my neck was.

Left 10 minutes, she asked me to turn over and ask if I wanna do the "bao jian" (precious sword)... wah... so got special after all... Quoted me $30, saying that everyone who comes sure want to do hj one lah... then say that nowadays very competitive, if no hj no one will come one...

So I on lah and she pulled off my briefs, then zipped down her skirt to belly button region and lifted up her red bra to let me play with her big neh neh... then she poured some oil onto her smooth strong hands and started to massage my balls... feels quite good actually... then followed by light pressing of the viens in my ding dong bag... wow... feel like electricity man... and after about 2 minutes of that, started to hj my didi in a slow sensuous up down motion... sibeh song... at the same time, she used her other hand to rub and tease my balls... needless to say, my hands were oso veri busy lah... one hand squeezing her big neh neh and the other rubbing her pussy through the red panties... she closed her eyes and let off some soft moans...

After about 5-6 minutes I cummed... and cummed a lot... I think maybe her vein pressing technique got some effect...

Overall quite a satisfactory session, although I won't exactly be rushing down again any time soon.

Damage: 25 for half hour massage and 30 for HJ... total 55.

Positive Points:
Room is clean and no smells...
Good massage, strong and steady... never try to cheat on this...
Her HJ skills quite good and different from other SOP kind you get at HCs
Good complexion and BIG NEH NEH... if can do tits fuck will be wonderful!

Negative Points:
Dun allow me to finger fuck her... can only rubba through her panties
Apparently she dun change the big towel but provide another smaller towel for you to wipe your didi (after wiping with tissue)
There's no basin at all in the shop and she din go wash her hands after the session... I'm getting a bit worried...

That's all brudders... if you think this FR is ok please up my reputation points leh...

Thanks!!!
Old 04-11-2004, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
katei pinoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: QiQi FR

I like you FR especially the part that you mention "Bao jian" (precious sword)
what she meant was 保健 la !

Old 17-11-2004, 05:10 PM
Samster

ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: People's Park Lau chio

When there again today during lunch time for a 30mins massage. Before me there is a customer, age about 25. Qi Qi told me to wait for about 10 mins, ask me to self service with the TV remote control.

Then it was my turn. We tcss, and i ask her how is business, she complain business so so only. Said that Chai Hong is very aggressive. In the conversation, she told me the customer before me actually wanted "bao jian" but he heard me outside waiting for Qi Qi, he dare not. She told me the guy was really shy, the whole massage lasted for 1hr he didnt even ask until the last 5mins. WTF man, that guy think he can shoot within 5mins?!

The massage was really good with the right strength. After the back massage she auto unzip her black blouse for "bao jian" Hmm maybe return customer she knows what we want. Still miss her big bOObs!!!

My advise is if you want "Special" better ask the gal dont wait for them, some just act blur as you are the first timer, or they will ask you to add another 30mins for "Special".

Sorry for "Quoting the whole post and wasting a huge amount of server memory" - Sam...

My rep from 13 till 1
Old 23-11-2004, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
xxrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro who had tried her.. can advise me if she provide fj?

i had tried her 2 times and both she say cannot cos new.. wtf!?! playing hard to get?

dunno about u guys but i find her quite fuckable type... so had being trying my luck since first time try her...
Old 23-11-2004, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxrain
hi bro who had tried her.. can advise me if she provide fj?

i had tried her 2 times and both she say cannot cos new.. wtf!?! playing hard to get?

dunno about u guys but i find her quite fuckable type... so had being trying my luck since first time try her...
I ask her before if she do FJ. She said give her as much money also she won't do it.
Old 23-11-2004, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: People's Park Lau chio

Bro Jonjon, Nice FR...

Next time, if you see TN gals trying to lift up her bra cup, then you must stop her from doing so ( telling her that lifting up her bra cup will damage the fabrics of her bra.) and helps in unhooking her bra by telling her to turn around and you unfasten the hooks..

After HJ session, watch her take off her blouse/dress and hooking up her bra before wearing back her blouse/dress .

There, TN is more fun than legalised brothels in this aspect.
Old 23-11-2004, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 20
simone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah####
Yes correct. As what she told me she is the only one operating the shop. She is also the boss.
is this PP complex or centre? which flr? cant seem to find the place. can anyone help.

cheers
Old 23-11-2004, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Sunshine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up People's Park Lau chio

is PP complex which flr? # 02-54

cheers
As Chai Hong was mentioned here any feedback or recommendation ?

Thanks ,

CHEERS !
Old 23-11-2004, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simone
is this PP complex or centre? which flr? cant seem to find the place. can anyone help.

cheers
Is at PP Complex. Have fun! If u like here service, can up my rep?
Old 23-11-2004, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine
As Chai Hong was mentioned here any feedback or recommendation ?

Thanks ,

CHEERS !
There is a thread on Rainbow... do a search bro. I will give this place a miss, even though the gals there are better than the rest of the tui na gals.
Old 23-11-2004, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

hehe.. the ways suggested by bro ang is creative man!
Old 23-11-2004, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 21
jasper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasper is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Angry Re: People's Park Lau chio

hmmmm talk abt this QIQI...

after reading so much abt this qiqi... was so steam to try her out.. so went down tp that place last saturday evening around 8pm... after some searching, finally managed to find this famous place.. overall she looks ok onli..walk in and saw that she was on the phone chatting with some girl i think.

asked how much.. nabez..quote me $35 per 30min.. wow lao..take me as carrot.. was horny so think to myself..35 35 lor..nevermind.. was told to go into the right room and get ready. ALL these while, she was still busy chatting on the phone....The HORNY pig here striped to the underwear and laid on the bed waiting. NABEZ... waited for a whole 10mins or so and she was still busy chatting on the phone!! Hmmmm talk abt customer service??? . end up was really pissed off and got dress and walked out of the shop... WTF...

then proceed to three level and spotted another lauchio, looks late 30s or early 40s. was told she called MABEL, from taiwan..". $20 per 30min massage.
so went in and was quite please with the overall ambience. Saw one guy inside the other room, was talking over the phone regardings something like MAGIX type of pills.. hehehe was that bro anyone here? Mabel was wearing a short tightskirt with see thru black blouse, putting 1/2 ball.

strip to tehkor and waited for her. Massage was good, she wasn't stingy with her strenght. Could feel her panties rubbing my back and buttocks while she straddled over me to rub my back. She likes to flirt alittle.. end of 20mins, asked wan juagen or not.. was quoted $40 but i bring it down to $30... hmmmm.. juagen was good, slow and firm strokessss... could feel the viens on my balls being pull 1 by 1... followed by some kinda rubbing on my my little jas and after abt 15mins.... asked her if i can shoot it out or not? at first told me nid extra $10.. wow lao er.. then carry her nehneh a while and was abled to waive off the $10.. finally donated by seeds and she finished off by wiping my deflated jas with warm tower...

overall experience was good. she told me from today onwards got abt 3 young prc chiobus will be there.. all good in massage too.. I am thinking of going there tonite.. any bros want to join me??

bro OWEN.. u interested???
Old 23-11-2004, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 20
simone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah####
Is at PP Complex. Have fun! If u like here service, can up my rep?
thanks bro... will definately try. cos big boobies, lau chio even better

cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1