The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2004, 06:15 PM
King_Alex

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: People's Park Lau chio

is lau chio svc good?
Old 20-10-2004, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugen_76
think u went to Rainbow. when walking past there today also got jio by this PRC gal, long tinted hair, look to be in her 30s but her boobs quite big. but must rush back office so gave her a miss.
I think is Rainbow also... i banned myself from going there already after my first visit. The gal there looks good but service......SUCKS!!!
Old 21-10-2004, 03:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah####
I think is Rainbow also... i banned myself from going there already after my first visit. The gal there looks good but service......SUCKS!!!
yes service sucks! esp when d boss is around. i find her always rushing her gals to finish their jobs fast to quickly serve anthr customer. she will like shout to her gal(s) that they have only X mins left to their session n hint them to hurry up!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 21-10-2004, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8147 / Power: 24
bbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously. Forget about this place. Really not worth the time. Also , I just like to highlight that we all need to ban together and not be taken as a carrot.
Old 21-10-2004, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
stamina is Cool - loads of Potential

Ya this rainbow boss, is really very bossy. This other time i requested for this girl and she went to tell the boss that I requested for her. But the boss gave her a scolding saying that here is rotation and she should not have told me that I will be served by another gal. As I was already in my undies I could not go out to confront her. But I apologised to the girl later on my way out. I would like to boycott her too.
Old 22-10-2004, 01:58 PM
Samster

ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

When there today to see this Lau Chio at Qi Qi, wah lau really CMI... too mature for me. IMO she look more than 40yrs. I think if u go for a decent massage, minus the special is okay.

Passby Rainbow, n saw some sluty bitch ask me for massage... the gals there are much better than the rest in this building, but they got a fuckup attitude.
Old 23-10-2004, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah####
When there today to see this Lau Chio at Qi Qi, wah lau really CMI... too mature for me. IMO she look more than 40yrs. I think if u go for a decent massage, minus the special is okay.

Passby Rainbow, n saw some sluty bitch ask me for massage... the gals there are much better than the rest in this building, but they got a fuckup attitude.
I went there yesterday to check this Lau Chio out too, she sure looked over 40yrs, but i wouldn't say she CMI, maybe i categorize her as pleasant looking. If bro out there is looking for a lau chio with CFM look, you might be disappointed. But 1 thing is confirmed, her boobs are really big, i can tell it even though i walked pass the shop & she was sitting inside.
Old 25-10-2004, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy
I went there yesterday to check this Lau Chio out too, she sure looked over 40yrs, but i wouldn't say she CMI, maybe i categorize her as pleasant looking. If bro out there is looking for a lau chio with CFM look, you might be disappointed. But 1 thing is confirmed, her boobs are really big, i can tell it even though i walked pass the shop & she was sitting inside.
Wah u got x-ray eyes can even see her boobs when she was sitting inside. Must ask bro katei pinoy to verify her boobs since he squeeze them before. Hehehe
Old 25-10-2004, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamina
Ya this rainbow boss, is really very bossy. This other time i requested for this girl and she went to tell the boss that I requested for her.
I agreed though never try but went there with bros and we were told to wait or come back after 30 mins. She insist on thorwing some no lookers to us.
Old 25-10-2004, 02:31 PM
Samster

Was there today for a 45mins massage. The massage is really good, feel relax after it. Her skin are smootha n fair. She ask me I got go to Chai Hong a not? I replied, no my friend recommend this place so i give it a try first. After a good back rub, she ask me want to do "bao jian"? i gave her a smile and say yes... then my hands starts to attack her breast. Wow... really big n smooth about 36D or more.

Massage Skills: 8
Face: 7 (Told me she is 38 this yr)
Skin: 7
Boobs" 8 (big boobs with big nipples)
HJ: 6 (rather skillful)
FJ: No she said she dont do at all

Recommended for this who wants to go for good and hard massage
Old 27-10-2004, 01:46 AM
Samster

Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have x-ray eyes lah, but really her boobs are really outstanding to go unnotice.

I realized that we both are into lau chios, so far any good ones you have tried? My favourites are those lau chios with CFM look, one of them was Angie formerly from HDS, but no longer in the scene liao.
Old 27-10-2004, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy
I don't have x-ray eyes lah, but really her boobs are really outstanding to go unnotice.

I realized that we both are into lau chios, so far any good ones you have tried? My favourites are those lau chios with CFM look, one of them was Angie formerly from HDS, but no longer in the scene liao.
I wanted to try Angie from HDS the other time also but too bad she was caught already... As for other lau chios, there are many at LMKZ. Highly recommended are Anna and Mango.
Old 27-10-2004, 11:38 PM
Samster

Managed to try this QiQi lau chio today, her massage was really superb, i felt totally relax after the session. Finished off by her version of JG. Overall value for money.

Damage : $25/half hr + $30 JG

RTF : Yes, for those who want a good massage top it off with a JG and don't mind lau chio.
Old 29-10-2004, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 20
ag188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterag188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterag188 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi, brother. i like lau chio too. what the shop name? name of the lau chio.?
Old 03-11-2004, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ag188
hi, brother. i like lau chio too. what the shop name? name of the lau chio.?
Bro, the shop got a QiQI something....one. Her name i think is QiQI also.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1