The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2004, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
katei pinoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking People's Park Lau chio

My feet were really tired and went to my regular foot massage join at people's park to relief , after a good foot massage,at $20, really not bad deal for 45mins
As I was walking to this shop, I saw this lau chio, one who I have been eyeing for a long time, I went in to test water and ask for massage, she answer $25 30mins, wat i want was to test water.
As usual, start with the back, The usual ruba ruba begin, and she work on my back really hardworking, while this lau chio start to put her knee between my tigh, I closed my tigh, and I sense she provide special .This lau chio I wanted to
try long time ago, she got a CFM face, and fair skin, age 40 plus but look 35.

As we were chatting, she ask me why dun I go to chai Hong, with more young gal, I response cheeky and said I prefer mature lady, she giggle and I can see
she try to hint me, so after a good back rub, I consider good massage, I turn over and praise her that she got good skin and start to put my hand on her hip, she did not resist and start to lift up the tower , as I was still wearing underwear, she can see my didi erected llike the twin Tower, she start to grab my cock and ask do i want special, I ask for FJ, she said 1st time cannot and
so I settle for HJ, at $30.

HJ is as usual, nothing fancy, as she leave up her dress to let me view her red undies, really buay tah han, lau chio with red panties, while she stroking my AK47 lau cheng , I slip my finger under her panties and start to finer her until she goes wet, and start to remove her bra to let me suck her nipple. I willingly oblige and start to suck and feel her lay CB.. after a moment of excitement, I CUM and she cleanse me up with tissue, and gimme a good shoulder massage.

Look 7 (CFM face)
skin 7
boobs 8 (for 40 plus ,this is consider good)
HJ 6.5 (rather skillful)
+2 allow finger and nene sucking.

RTF ? May be for FJ.
Old 10-10-2004, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
danny ang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: People's Park Lau chio

which floor
care to share
Old 10-10-2004, 11:55 PM
chickenhand

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi Bro, can advise the exact location.
I also favour mature women.
thks in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katei pinoy
My feet were really tired and went to my regular foot massage join at people's park to relief , after a good foot massage,at $20, really not bad deal for 45mins
As I was walking to this shop, I saw this lau chio, one who I have been eyeing for a long time, I went in to test water and ask for massage, she answer $25 30mins, wat i want was to test water.
As usual, start with the back, The usual ruba ruba begin, and she work on my back really hardworking, while this lau chio start to put her knee between my tigh, I closed my tigh, and I sense she provide special .This lau chio I wanted to

As we were chatting, she ask me why dun I go to chai Hong, with more young gal, I response cheeky and said I prefer mature lady, she giggle and I can see
she try to hint me, so after a good back rub, I consider good massage, I turn over and praise her that she got good skin and start to put my hand on her hip, she did not resist and start to lift up the tower , as I was still wearing underwear, she can see my didi erected llike the twin Tower, she start to grab my cock and ask do i want special, I ask for FJ, she said 1st time cannot and

HJ is as usual, nothing fancy, as she leave up her dress to let me view her red undies, really buay tah han, lau chio with red panties, while she stroking my AK47 lau cheng , I slip my finger under her panties and start to finer her until she goes wet, and start to remove her bra to let me suck her nipple. I willingly oblige and start to suck and feel her lay CB.. after a moment of excitement, I CUM and she cleanse me up with tissue, and gimme a good shoulder massage.

Look 7 (CFM face)
skin 7
HJ 6.5 (rather skillful)

RTF ? May be for FJ.
Old 11-10-2004, 03:26 AM
tomlee

can provide some information which floor and where is the shop located. would wanna try out tomolo after my work. been having stiff neck for few weeks le. thanks bro!
Old 11-10-2004, 07:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 20
Advancivic5050 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAdvancivic5050 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hmm,interesting FR,can advise us brothers here where is the exact location?

cheer
Old 11-10-2004, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
katei pinoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro

Shop name is Chi Chi, I think second floor, peoples park complex. opp hair saloon
Old 11-10-2004, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 22
avshare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Bro

Shop name is Chi Chi, I think second floor, peoples park complex. opp hair saloon
Thanks bro for sharing the location. I also prefer lau chio, find that they
provide much better service than their younger counter part.
Old 18-10-2004, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Was there today at Q2 to look out for this lau chio... too bad the shop is closed...
Old 19-10-2004, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 21
cashlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah####
Was there today at Q2 to look out for this lau chio... too bad the shop is closed...

What time you go? May be closed on Monday?
Old 19-10-2004, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 21
cashlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Qi Qi Foot Reflexology Centre *
1 Park Rd #02-54 People's Pk Complex
Tel : 6438 5938
Category : Reflexology

This should be it. Brother who find this infomation useful may up my rep. Thanks.
Old 19-10-2004, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashlove
What time you go? May be closed on Monday?
Was there about 1pm... btw Rainbow also close. Could be the raid at JSP.
Old 20-10-2004, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 22
mugen_76 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermugen_76 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermugen_76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Look 7 (CFM face)
skin 7
HJ 6.5 (rather skillful)

RTF ? May be for FJ.
walk past this shop this afternoon and a lady about early 40s, very fair and overall looks quite good for her age. never got to try her as a uncle approach her faster than me.

mugen
Old 20-10-2004, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8147 / Power: 23
bbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond repute

Tried looking for Chi Chi last night but the shop was closed, instead I saw a massage shop a few shop away from Chi Chi (but on opp side) , a girl chio me and asking is $40 for an hr massage so decided to try.

Room is small and mattress is quite dirty looking but anyway strip bare for her to do her job. Unfortunately she did a fuckup job, touch here touch there for a while ask me to turn over and started to asked for special. When check her asking price, FUCK $130 comeon man dare to tell me usually she charge $150. Anyway I sian half already when during the massage she push my hand away , cannot see undies cannot touch nehneh.. some more attitude quite bad.

Why I write this message? I telling all brothres here don't be sucker...if service no good walk out lah. Which is what I did, I told her I am leaving , and not because of her high asking price but I think all brother should at least get a decent massage if they are charging $40 an hr. She ask me not to tell her boss to refund otherwsie she get scolding but who cares. I walk out , paid $20 for half hr (I think I was there less than that) My point is this, we should not be afraid to ask for refund if the job is up to standard. Don't be silly and hang around when we know she'll watse our time and money .

cheers.
Old 20-10-2004, 06:00 PM
King_Alex

Thumbs up Re: People's Park Lau chio

oki cool it brother..
Old 20-10-2004, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 22
mugen_76 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermugen_76 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermugen_76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjkim
Tried looking for Chi Chi last night but the shop was closed, instead I saw a massage shop a few shop away from Chi Chi (but on opp side) , a girl chio me and asking is $40 for an hr massage so decided to try.

Room is small and mattress is quite dirty looking but anyway strip bare for her to do her job. Unfortunately she did a fuckup job, touch here touch there for a while ask me to turn over and started to asked for special. When check her asking price, FUCK $130 comeon man dare to tell me usually she charge $150. Anyway I sian half already when during the massage she push my hand away , cannot see undies cannot touch nehneh.. some more attitude quite bad.

Why I write this message? I telling all brothres here don't be sucker...if service no good walk out lah. Which is what I did, I told her I am leaving , and not because of her high asking price but I think all brother should at least get a decent massage if they are charging $40 an hr. She ask me not to tell her boss to refund otherwsie she get scolding but who cares. I walk out , paid $20 for half hr (I think I was there less than that) My point is this, we should not be afraid to ask for refund if the job is up to standard. Don't be silly and hang around when we know she'll watse our time and money .

cheers.
think u went to Rainbow. when walking past there today also got jio by this PRC gal, long tinted hair, look to be in her 30s but her boobs quite big. but must rush back office so gave her a miss.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1