The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2014, 06:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 10
davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!
looking for good and authentic JG

Used to be serviced by YF and her group of girls but they seemed to disappear.
Been a while since I got my tool serviced.
Anybody know where they've gone to or have good and authentic ones to recommend?
Old 19-08-2014, 09:50 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: looking for good and authentic JG

ts not in sbf too, he got a website rite?
Old 19-08-2014, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 14
sanig is a Helpful and Caring Samstersanig is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidman View Post
Used to be serviced by YF and her group of girls but they seemed to disappear.
Still doing service, bro Johnn correct now have web site on yahoo - if you have used before try the number you contacted them on should still work.
Old 20-08-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 10
davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanig View Post
Still doing service, bro Johnn correct now have web site on yahoo - if you have used before try the number you contacted them on should still work.
bro can pm me the website?

those who know abt authentic jg will know that you should not ejaculate straight after the session.
Old 20-08-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidman View Post
bro can pm me the website?

those who know abt authentic jg will know that you should not ejaculate straight after the session.
Thats right. JG is a serious matter. Tool need to be serviced regularly especially for those who bonk regularly. Do not hj after a serious JG job.

Thank you
Old 20-08-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster (B)

johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

previous generation dont have jg leh, but born alot babies.
Old 20-08-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster (B)

5 Ways Therapeutic Massages can help Fight off the Flu
April 04,2014 | United States | Health & Fitness

Scheduling a regular massage can have more than just relaxation benefits-- it can actually reduce your odds of contracting an illness.
United States, April 04,2014/Free-Press-Release.com/ -- San Antonio, TX “ Scheduling a regular massage can have more than just relaxation benefits. In fact, massage therapy has many physical and emotional health benefits as well. Studies have shown that including massage therapy in your daily wellness routine can have many health benefits, including lower blood pressure, improve healing, and even reduce chronic pain. During the harsh winter months, getting a regular massage can even reduce your odds of contracting an illness.

œThe key to improving your overall health with massage therapy is consistency, said Daniel Jaramillo, LMT, Corporate Lead Therapist with Massage Heights, a national franchise of nearly 60 massage therapy retreats. œScheduling a regular massage can provide many health benefits, and even decrease your odds of getting sick.

Here are five ways that therapeutic massage can benefit your health:

Eliminate harmful toxins. Negative toxins consistently build in our body, resulting in pain, fatigue and an overall feeling of gloom. Massage helps stimulate your lymphatic glands, which is the natural way your body gets rid of the negative toxins.

Improve your circulation. Massage helps encourage the flow of blood, essential nutrients and oxygen to your body and your brain, improving the overall circulation in your body. This can be especially helpful for the elderly and the sick.

Reduce your chance of becoming ill. By improving your circulation through massage, you are benefiting your entire body by helping ward off incoming germs that could make you sick. Massage can help your antibodies fend off germs by improving the circulation of your lymphatic system.

Improve the function of your immune system. Stress can lead to a suppressed immune system, which in turn, makes you more susceptible to illness. With regular massages, your immune system can regain the balance it needs to keep your health in check.

Reduce stress. While a massage can help relax the body and soul, medical studies have shown that anything that promotes relaxation can help reduce stress. Stress can lead to many negative health aspects, including illness and disease, so regular massage appointments can help reduce stress, and thus, lessen your chance of getting sick.

For more information about the different types of massages and their proven health benefits, visit .......
Old 22-08-2014, 02:05 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Shakyywayy is still active but not on SBF anymore. Check $$$$$boy and search for his name there.
Old 22-08-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
project1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, i also tried YF authentic juagen before. now want to find her, really disappear already! her juagen is the only one that advise against you having happy ending for at least 3hours to half a day..

bros who have the contacts, please share or pm me!
Old 27-08-2014, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 20
queey is a glorious beacon of lightqueey is a glorious beacon of lightqueey is a glorious beacon of lightqueey is a glorious beacon of lightqueey is a glorious beacon of light

There used to be a HC that is somewhere around River Valley area I remembered. There is a JG lady who does authentic JG and "cracks" your brother after that. I can't remember where and price as it's already soooo long ago. Anyone knows?
Old 28-08-2014, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 22
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by queey View Post
There used to be a HC that is somewhere around River Valley area I remembered. There is a JG lady who does authentic JG and "cracks" your brother after that. I can't remember where and price as it's already soooo long ago. Anyone knows?
estee...
doris health centre...
tink she no more working...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 29-08-2014, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 20
queey is a glorious beacon of lightqueey is a glorious beacon of lightqueey is a glorious beacon of lightqueey is a glorious beacon of lightqueey is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
estee...
doris health centre...
tink she no more working...
Haha solid bro, same era...thanks and any where can we have such service? Anyway her rub back is top notch too, with hot towel after that. Ups u la.
Old 29-08-2014, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 22
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by queey View Post
Haha solid bro, same era...thanks and any where can we have such service? Anyway her rub back is top notch too, with hot towel after that. Ups u la.
there was another lady tat me frequented too...
her JG also quite good...
wang-li...used to be under okt-littelfat...
she went home for some time...
heard she was back in sillypore...but me no have her new contact...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 29-08-2014, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Onebadmove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I know of another lady who can also do juagen as well.
Old 29-08-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cavatina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm looking for the authentic good JG too.
Any bros here have any good lobang that you have tested,
please pm me,

thks in advance!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1