The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2014, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
chingchangman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychingchangman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Schoolboy true adventure in the ''place of liar''

Care to share this location bros?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadchief View Post
To all bros,

While it's sad that some things happen, we can take comfort that there are still lots of Gems out there!

After losing our Fellatio Feline, I found my substitute!
I was walking around one of the joints I have not frequented since 1 yr ago. Then I saw this pretty girl with a beautiful smile, she was in uniform and walking towards the joint. Immediately I asked for her name and messaged one of the bros here.( Well he tried booking the next day but she was fully booked.)

I was in a rush so I made a mental note to return soon.

Last weekend I managed to experience it. It's a really good session and I am now itching to rtf as I type.

The session lasted 1 hour even though I paid for 40 min, it started with a nice chat and massage but throughout the session I had a hard on! Then I just popped the GQ instead if waiting and she told me she took the CD already! Talk about pro active! I stripped her naked in front of the mirror and played with her entire body while she is wearing her g string. Her butt is to die for!

We started off with bbbj with hot tea, then we switched to 69 where I licked her totally clean! She suggested 69 with her lying down and I obliged. During the session she was fingering my anus and the I flipped her over to give her a good clean licking of the clitoris and fingered her. She is really ok with it and allowed me to do just that (add 10 points)

Then she used hot tea to do a AR, making the whole bed wet like a SG gal called Melody who was from a HC in a Bugis hotel. (Retired) then she moved on to bbbj and surprisingly went back to AR. During the bonk she will say dirty things in Cantonese , mandarin and English and her moan was out if this world! As I bonked her, I lifted her arms and kissed her armpits and they were smooth with no stubble, then proceeded to French her and lick her ears. She pulled me down and used her tongue to AR my ears. Shiok!

After I came, she refused to let me go and hugged me for a good 1-2 min while kissing all this while my friend was inside her. Her disposition is very friendly and will hit your arm when you joke with her (plus another 10 pts). Her giggles are very SYT too.

Ok I hearby name her - Girly Giggles

Pros:
1.She is pretty (Eurasian mix look)
2.Can kiss and French
3.Can lick her armpit and it's clean and no smell.
4.She will AR using hot tea while tickling your balls
5.stripped totally naked throughout the session
6. Nice g string
7. Fleshy butt
8. Willing to let u finger and lick pussy
9. V good bbbj
10. Can speak mandarin, Cantonese and Hokkien

Cons
1. A-Cup boobs

Looks like I will be busy the next few weeks!

Will PM the faithful bros who are still suffering from the post apocalypse
Old 07-08-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
252525 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I met up last week with one of the casualties of war. They are currently awaiting the trial and cannot leave the country and also cannot work. So it's now FL or eat grass.

Anyway I arranged to meet with her to go to a hotel but she was afraid due to the need for two ICs. In the end I met her at Bugis. When I saw her she looked even more stunning than in her uniform. She looks like any pretty young 20 something girl in the bugis area with spagetti top and red skirt. Her face has make up although I think she will look prettier without. As we walked I noticed guys staring at her slender figure but I don't blame them because I would drool too!

I asked her if she wanted to have dinner first. But she said her appetite has been poor since the incident. She told me why not go to her room instead.

So we went to her apartment, it was clean and neat but there were no lifts so we had to climb the stairs. As we climbed the stairs, her short skirt lifted up and I could see her ass cheeks. Immediately I had a hard on and we know how hard it is to climb stairs with a hard on!

We went to her room and then she poured out all her sorrows and told me all about the events of the fateful day. Although frankly I wasn't paying attention. Then we made out while the TV shows some channel 8 series in the background. It was fantastic! First it was a queen bed so we are not restricted and can roll around in esctacy. Secondly there are no telephone calls for times up!

So I made it a point to drag the petting and teasing part (foreplay) as long as I could. Including trying new stunts like digging her pussy until she squirts, not as much as JAV but as least now no need KY.

Well the rest is history. We could even lie in bed naked talking which IMO is a totally different feel from the many times I bonked her at her old work place. Time passed so fast it was almost 2 hours of bonking and chatting. We agreed to meet up again next week. But I have other targets , her colleagues to bonk too! So many girls so little time. Sigh...

After that I went to MTW for hair wash and fell asleep during the massage. The hair dresser asked why so tired, I said "I had to push very hard today", she said "sales ah?". I smiled secretly.
Is she doing Fl now or doing with you only?If she is doing Fl now,can PM me the contact please
Old 08-08-2014, 12:03 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
252525 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My girl was send back and I was told that 3 was not send back only,any bro know who r they?
Old 08-08-2014, 02:20 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 16
deadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 252525 View Post
Is she doing Fl now or doing with you only?If she is doing Fl now,can PM me the contact please
She said she only do FL with me, but we all know that we must take their words with a pinch of salt. I am sure she met up with all her customers cos she said she receive many SMS from them. She also need income right? Plus need to pay the fine after the verdict if found guilty.

In fact one rich guy is going to bao her which I can fully understand because her GFE is really enticing!
Old 20-08-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster (P)

deadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond repute

A few days back one of my buddies alerted me to a new stock that just arrived at a joint and started work only a few days ago. So I rushed down, made a booking and when the door opened, I realised it was ...

Kawaii Sweetie !!!!

She was one of the earliest girls to be extensive reviewed in this thread and I guess I don't need to describe too much.

FRs from a "thousand" years ago:
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=1262
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=1100
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=743

She just had her health check up and was very happy.
I must say she has aged a bit , but who won't age? She still has a good figure IMO. Boobs are still A cup and her feet is very small, dainty and well pedicured.

She shared with me that another girl that I have tried who was formerly from the same joint is here with her at this new work place.

Had a good time chatting with her. Nice lady..,
Old 21-08-2014, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A few days back one of my buddies alerted me to a new stock that just arrived at a joint and started work only a few days ago. So I rushed down, made a booking and when the door opened, I realised it was ...

Kawaii Sweetie !!!!

She was one of the earliest girls to be extensive reviewed in this thread and I guess I don't need to describe too much.

I must say she has aged a bit , but who won't age? She still has a good figure IMO. Boobs are still A cup and her feet is very small, dainty and well pedicured.

She shared with me that another girl that I have tried who was formerly from the same joint is here with her at this new work place.

Bro,,, talking about kawaii sweetie?

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 21-08-2014, 08:50 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorablez View Post
Bro,,, talking about kawaii sweetie?
Haha... u remember her too?
Old 22-08-2014, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ahhh.....kawaii sweetie....so glad to hear that she is ok. will have to make appointment to see her soon....
Old 22-08-2014, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 16
tukimin11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytukimin11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can the good bros here share the details to this place?
Old 22-08-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
ahhh.....kawaii sweetie....so glad to hear that she is ok. will have to make appointment to see her soon....
Yes, she survived due to a stroke of luck!

bro Ang , u bought lingerie for her before right? If I recall correctly or letting her wear rabbit ears costume back in those days.

This is like old school class reunion...
Old 23-08-2014, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
to be honest, I dint even know shes still around in this....
looks like I do need to spend abit of my investment in the SIN scene instead of overseas....

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 23-08-2014, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to new joint, the recept look like my paternal cousin.i froze
i had worn white tee shirt with school crest , black short, sport shoes.
When she say, i gesture i cannot hear.
she look apprehensive and write down.
pay money but she never return change.
slim MILF came in dress in mini skirt and shirt.
after msg, she charge high price , i shook my head, she nodded to insist and gestured she local.

Continue tonight..
Old 28-08-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

I roamed aimlessly today, and decided to try my luck and see if Rocker Chick is available or not... but no luck... so I ask receptionist to assign (prayed hard)... when gal came in, she looked familiar... and I think she's Kawaii Sweetie ... can't remember for sure though... Anyway, this one... she's demure... with a nice deep dimple... nice to talk to compared to my previous experience... I likie... very much!!

Quote:

Kawaii Sweetie !!!!

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)
Old 29-08-2014, 08:09 AM
Samster (P)

Yes bro Slaver, most likely it's her... Kawaii Sweetie
Old 03-09-2014, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
OldMaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It had been sooooo long i din get to release my stress.. ...
Recently my stress level is going to erupt like volcano.

my grand-uncle from China staying with me. Happen his granddaughter coming together.

Holy shit, China mei mei, 22yrs, sparkling eyes, 2 fully ripe papaya every time show me half, the other half cover up.. knn..
wearing spaghetti stripe, some time she bend down without cover. really seducing sia. ccb... Base on my high tech scanning, my calculation her cup is a least C.

Bro deadchief can share with me with your new found - Kawaii Sweetie??
As soon as tmr afternoon after they left, i need to let out the lava..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread