The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 20-08-2014, 12:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yellowking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Does mistress tian accept non-chinese slaves? I would be very thankful if someone could help answer as the choices for non-chinese subbies seems to be very limited.
Old 20-08-2014, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Footsubby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowking View Post
Does mistress tian accept non-chinese slaves? I would be very thankful if someone could help answer as the choices for non-chinese subbies seems to be very limited.
Yes she accept
Old 20-08-2014, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
saly3r is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaly3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footsubby View Post
Yes she accept
awaiting a FR
Old 21-08-2014, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
DaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR on Ms Rachel (Tianting808)

This is an overdue FR for the above lady, whom I engaged some weeks back after reading some reports of her here and also perusing a few of her pics that a bro had posted.

The venue was a welcome change from those shophouses where these ladies are usually put up. Very discreet too, although to be fair, its in an area that you come to expect such ladies to be staying.

Had an SMS chat with her prior to making a booking and she seemed to understand what I wanted. When I arrived, I saw that she looked pretty close to her pics, although those had obviously been touched up. She asked whether I wanted her roommate to join in, and I thought, sure, what the heck:P

The next 45 minutes were pretty entertaining. We indulged in foot and leg worship for both ladies and a bit of mild feminisation consisting a bra, panties, thigh garters (not stockings) and lipstick. Ms Rachel played with my ass and dick while I kissed and licked her roommate's feet. Both ladies also took turns riding on my back around the apartment. Halfway through, her roommate surprised me with a sizeable strap-on, which I had no hesitation in putting a condom over and sucking hungrily. Ms Rachel slapped my ass, teased and tickled my entire body, especially my groin area while her roommate raped my mouth. The entire room was filled with these ladies' laughter and my muffled moans. Towards the end, my member just could not take any more and blew its load into a wad of tissue paper that Ms Rachel prepared.

Ms Rachel's not an amateur at the domination game, but she's no pro-domme either. She and her roommate are both just sporting ladies who are up for a bit of kinky fun. Of course, communication is key, so I don't recommend them for bros who can't speak Mandarin at all. You may end up disappointed, although they are very willing and obliging to please their clients.

One thing though, and I wasn't sure whether it was deliberate or not, but I wasn't given a lot of time to clean up and leave. After we were done, Ms Rachel told me to shower. While I was in the bathroom, I heard her make a call to another bro and tell him he could come up. I quickly rushed to get dressed and leave. True enough, I passed another bro seconds after I exited the elevator. Considering I had made a booking for an hour, I would've thought the last 10 minutes would be mine as well. It's a minor issue, but I think a lot of us bros here value our privacy and would preferably not bump into another bro when we leave.

In any case, it was a reasonably satisfying session for SGD 200. I will definitely return if I have the time.
Old 21-08-2014, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaScolda View Post

This is an overdue FR for the above lady, whom I engaged some weeks back after reading some reports of her here and also perusing a few of her pics that a bro had posted.

The venue was a welcome change from those shophouses where these ladies are usually put up. Very discreet too, although to be fair, its in an area that you come to expect such ladies to be staying.

Had an SMS chat with her prior to making a booking and she seemed to understand what I wanted. When I arrived, I saw that she looked pretty close to her pics, although those had obviously been touched up. She asked whether I wanted her roommate to join in, and I thought, sure, what the heck:P

The next 45 minutes were pretty entertaining. We indulged in foot and leg worship for both ladies and a bit of mild feminisation consisting a bra, panties, thigh garters (not stockings) and lipstick. Ms Rachel played with my ass and dick while I kissed and licked her roommate's feet. Both ladies also took turns riding on my back around the apartment. Halfway through, her roommate surprised me with a sizeable strap-on, which I had no hesitation in putting a condom over and sucking hungrily. Ms Rachel slapped my ass, teased and tickled my entire body, especially my groin area while her roommate raped my mouth. The entire room was filled with these ladies' laughter and my muffled moans. Towards the end, my member just could not take any more and blew its load into a wad of tissue paper that Ms Rachel prepared.

Ms Rachel's not an amateur at the domination game, but she's no pro-domme either. She and her roommate are both just sporting ladies who are up for a bit of kinky fun. Of course, communication is key, so I don't recommend them for bros who can't speak Mandarin at all. You may end up disappointed, although they are very willing and obliging to please their clients.

One thing though, and I wasn't sure whether it was deliberate or not, but I wasn't given a lot of time to clean up and leave. After we were done, Ms Rachel told me to shower. While I was in the bathroom, I heard her make a call to another bro and tell him he could come up. I quickly rushed to get dressed and leave. True enough, I passed another bro seconds after I exited the elevator. Considering I had made a booking for an hour, I would've thought the last 10 minutes would be mine as well. It's a minor issue, but I think a lot of us bros here value our privacy and would preferably not bump into another bro when we leave.

In any case, it was a reasonably satisfying session for SGD 200. I will definitely return if I have the time.
bro... how does the room mate's feet look like?
Old 21-08-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
asslover22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mistress Maxin is arriving back in Singapore soon. those interested should contact her ASAP on collarspace. her profile has shifted onto our location and she should be here very soon.
Old 22-08-2014, 08:20 AM
Samster

DaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
bro... how does the room mate's feet look like?
They were quite smooth, with painted toes. Quite pleasant-smelling, but I was concentrating more on her legs and thighs
Old 22-08-2014, 12:31 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, does any bros here know any mistress who is good in slapping and roleplaying?

Pls advise. Will return the favor.
Old 22-08-2014, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cool, you get additional Mistress to dominate you without additional charges? Yeah, i certainly would not want to bump into another fella...lol
Old 22-08-2014, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Cool, you get additional Mistress to dominate you without additional charges? Yeah, i certainly would not want to bump into another fella...lol
No, it was SGD 100 for each lady.
Old 23-08-2014, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Tokyofan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asslover22 View Post
Mistress Maxin is arriving back in Singapore soon. those interested should contact her ASAP on collarspace. her profile has shifted onto our location and she should be here very soon.
Has anyone played with Maxin and have feedback?
Old 23-08-2014, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyofan View Post
Has anyone played with Maxin and have feedback?
She comes very well equipped with toys and is very kinky. But she developed a reputation for making her clients cum quickly and then ending the session. I hope she doesn't do that anymore
Old 23-08-2014, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
klink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyklink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
They were quite smooth, with painted toes. Quite pleasant-smelling, but I was concentrating more on her legs and thighs
A bro posted the following 4 PRC Mistresses awhile back
1. http://imgur.com/PIbnMWe
2. http://imgur.com/JWposuM
3. http://imgur.com/If85NxR
4. http://imgur.com/i1g1v7m

From the photo, her friend look like the 1st one
or is it the 3rd one?
Old 24-08-2014, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Tokyofan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
She comes very well equipped with toys and is very kinky. But she developed a reputation for making her clients cum quickly and then ending the session. I hope she doesn't do that anymore
Bro Thank you. She sounds fun if she does not quickly end the session. Do you have any info on her looks?
Old 24-08-2014, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyofan View Post
Bro Thank you. She sounds fun if she does not quickly end the session. Do you have any info on her looks?
Cute enough. Small. Photos on collarspace.com where she calls herself amazingasia. Currently in the Hong Kong thread working with ms porsha. I think they may be coming here soon together and offering double domme sessions. Start saving your dollars
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1