The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2014, 10:52 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 0
Charted is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharted is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharted is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Lemon Spa

Have any bros tried this spa along jalan Besar road, just directly opposite Sim Lim tower? I have been to Rejoice spa but everytime i walk past Lemon Spa, I don't seem to see anyone at the counter?

Can any bros update me?

Thanks
Old 08-05-2014, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!
Re: Lemon Spa

You posted the location openly here ? Any juicy FRs will draw unnecessary attentions .
Old 08-05-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster (B)

Charted is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharted is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharted is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuffalo View Post
You posted the location openly here ? Any juicy FRs will draw unnecessary attentions .
Well cos I have not heard anything about this spa, so just wana enquire thats all
Old 09-05-2014, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 17
NightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud of

Hi Bros,

Have been a regular in Lemon Spa. They have change their name a few times already as lady boss keep changing. Sorry to disappoint all but this is about the only place I get a decent massage now. Look at my FRs and you know I prefer happy endings but this is one place I go to if all I want is a decent rub down after a tired day work. Like the quietness there and my regular masseuse knows where my aches and pain are. Most of the ladies there are 35+ yr old. No pretty babe as well. I am NOT TRYING to down play the place but this is fact. Hope this helps!
Old 09-05-2014, 03:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightProwler View Post
Hi Bros,

Have been a regular in Lemon Spa. They have change their name a few times already as lady boss keep changing. Sorry to disappoint all but this is about the only place I get a decent massage now. Look at my FRs and you know I prefer happy endings but this is one place I go to if all I want is a decent rub down after a tired day work. Like the quietness there and my regular masseuse knows where my aches and pain are. Most of the ladies there are 35+ yr old. No pretty babe as well. I am NOT TRYING to down play the place but this is fact. Hope this helps!
Is it for ladies as well?
Old 09-05-2014, 01:01 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightProwler View Post
Hi Bros,

Thank u so much for the info bro. .
Old 09-05-2014, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sammyboy3 is Cool - loads of Potential

who can give good massage? can share?
Old 21-08-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pjboner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup!
This is one spa if you really want a proper good massage!
There's one favorite masseur of mine there called Alice.
As what was mentioned earlier, no syt there but if you like milf, Alice the right lady to have fun with!
Old 22-08-2014, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 14
TigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud of

What is the entrance fee like ?
Old 23-08-2014, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
showwhite34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,

I m a regular visit to this place for almost 2 years...they hav changed the name to Lemon SPA. The massage is ok for me (i ll score 7/10) Last time when i visited, there was HJ & Auto-Roam, Body Scrub & Ear Candelling... It has been almost 4 months since i visited last....So i am not sure abt the recent activities...
Old 25-08-2014, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
RIKIMA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Depends on how long u want to massage. After that, it's the standard airplane service bro. Shaka ur tool..
About 48 for 1hr.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1