The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2014, 07:50 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dianalala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Advise needed... How to be FL?

Hi everyone.. need some advise here...

I have recently ran into some financial problems.. and someone i met have been trying to ask me to be a FL, saying its the only way i could get quick money to solve my issue. (no other way out, have already tried a million other ways to talk my way through..)

I am very against the idea, and really have no idea how to talk myself into accepting it.. I know its quite silly to be posting this here, but how do I convince myself that I need to do this in order to solve my problem?

And..
Other than FLs.. is there any other ways to earn a small sum of money? Like probably providing not-full services? Am really lost and devastated here and would like some advice.. Im 23 this year. Have never expected myself to be in this state, and never thought about FL as a choice, not because i look down on them but just because its not what i think i would do..

But i feel theres no other way out now.. So would really like some advises...
Thanks in advance.
Old 19-10-2014, 09:50 AM
Samster (M)

Re: Advise needed... How to be FL?

i can also be contacted at wechat... 9016xxx
Old 19-10-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianalala View Post

I have recently ran into some financial problems.. and someone i met have been trying to ask me to be a FL, saying its the only way i could get quick money to solve my issue. (no other way out, have already tried a million other ways to talk my way through..)

I am very against the idea, and really have no idea how to talk myself into accepting it.. I know its quite silly to be posting this here, but how do I convince myself that I need to do this in order to solve my problem?

And..
Other than FLs.. is there any other ways to earn a small sum of money? Like probably providing not-full services? Am really lost and devastated here and would like some advice.. Im 23 this year. Have never expected myself to be in this state, and never thought about FL as a choice, not because i look down on them but just because its not what i think i would do..

Thanks in advance.
What's your vital statistics? Boob size? Any picture to show bros here?
Old 19-10-2014, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 16
boob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant future

Quote:

And..

Thanks in advance.
I would advise you to consider this very very seriously, thoroughly & carefully. There's no turning back once you've stepped into the FL business & it'll be too late for any regrets. You may have your own personal reasons for considering this but in my opinion, it's the easiest way out of a problem.

No problem is too big or small to be solved - it needs clear & level headed thinking. Perhaps you might want to share what problems you have that warrants you to consider such a course of action? Mind you, you're only 23 & you have your whole life ahead of you - don't do things now that'll lead you to bitter regrets later on.

Just my humble opinion & piece of advice.....
Old 19-10-2014, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 12
fatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to behold

ask yourself, once you get enough money, do you have the discipline to quit and never turn back? crossing that line is never an easy decision. because ocne crossed, whenever you have financial problems, that lure of easy money will be hard to turn down.
Old 19-10-2014, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Hkaras deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boob_man View Post
I would advise you to consider this very very seriously, thoroughly & carefully. There's no turning back once you've stepped into the FL business & it'll be too late for any regrets. You may have your own personal reasons for considering this but in my opinion, it's the easiest way out of a problem.

No problem is too big or small to be solved - it needs clear & level headed thinking. Perhaps you might want to share what problems you have that warrants you to consider such a course of action? Mind you, you're only 23 & you have your whole life ahead of you - don't do things now that'll lead you to bitter regrets later on.

Just my humble opinion & piece of advice.....
Agree on this advice
Old 19-10-2014, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 11
concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!

I earnestly support what Boobman commented in his post.

Do not seek the easiest way out to be an FL just to solve your short term financial problem as you are still very young, the decision of which you may regret in later life.

If there is a will, there is a way to solve your present problem. Have you discuss your present plight with those people who are closest to you? You may not be aware that they may be willing to help you if you dont approach them.
Old 19-10-2014, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

sad to hear that, think thrice before u decide and not easy to turn back.
Old 19-10-2014, 11:11 AM
Samster (M)

m4arri3dLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Being FL is never an option to solve ur problems. There are many other proper ways. Either you want to do it or not.

Yes, there would be many crocodiles and alligators hungry for new blood in such industry but once you stepped in, you will never be able to turn back time to change it.

I am not sure about girls but for me, I been thru super, and I mean SUPER Financial crisis period. I took 1 full time job and 1 part time job and I slept less than 2 hrs a day for 6 months to get things back to 'safe' zone.

If u need some help or advice, I believe many bros n sis here are willing to help you get thru it.
Old 19-10-2014, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better
this should really have to be the last resort only after all options have been exhausted.

how much money do you owe? Some rather file for bankruptcy and slowly worm their way back than to 下海 (go into selling of their body).

x
Old 19-10-2014, 12:10 PM
Samster

DRod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree. Think about it carefully. But, only if but, this is the only way, dont look down yourself eventually, thats life
Old 19-10-2014, 12:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:

And..

Thanks in advance.
am unable to receive messages in my mailbox for some reason.. think full.. my wechat is 90162xxx if needed...
Old 19-10-2014, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
SpikeTitan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think of an even worse case. Should you contract a sexual disease [touch wood], you will be spending even more money trying to cure yourself.
Old 19-10-2014, 01:05 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
am unable to receive messages in my mailbox for some reason.. think full.. my wechat is 90162xxx if needed...
Tot u were contemplating to do FL.... So fast made up ur mind to offer liao? Ha ha......
Old 19-10-2014, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 19
bluewind is one of the Best!bluewind is one of the Best!bluewind is one of the Best!bluewind is one of the Best!

If not get a sugar daddy.... if that make you feels better...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1