The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2015, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
monwet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Indian teacher no more
Old 12-07-2015, 02:35 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

I can exchange freelance WeChat ID with anyone that can exchange good n reasonable freelance with me.
Old 12-07-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster

ahwah5155 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by monwet View Post
I can exchange freelance WeChat ID with anyone that can exchange good n reasonable freelance with me.
Xchange with :at lucky hotel she do massage.u can take to her to have extra...very experience n satify...I try her twice..
Wuyudew0978623
Old 13-07-2015, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahwah5155 View Post
Xchange with :at lucky hotel she do massage.u can take to her to have extra...very experience n satify...I try her twice..
Wuyudew0978623
No a valued WeChat ID bro
Old 15-07-2015, 11:57 PM
Samster

ahwah5155 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Feel tired wanted go out for massage today at 9pm++
Wanted try a new blueberry opened at falim..while reached to the front door ,have a hard feeling then rejected and change to Ipoh massage shop..
Coming back around 10.30pm just pass by the blueberry falim shop..oh oh shock me...damm it...raid by MIB,2 police cars n around 6 cops there...OMG...imagine that if I choiced bluberry falim just now...what will going happen to me?
Becarefull guys...don't think this puasa month MIB inative...goodluck
Old 16-07-2015, 12:02 PM
Samster

beldenjack25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahwah5155 View Post
Feel tired wanted go out for massage today at 9pm++
Wanted try a new blueberry opened at falim..while reached to the front door ,have a hard feeling then rejected and change to Ipoh massage shop..
Coming back around 10.30pm just pass by the blueberry falim shop..oh oh shock me...damm it...raid by MIB,2 police cars n around 6 cops there...OMG...imagine that if I choiced bluberry falim just now...what will going happen to me?
Becarefull guys...don't think this puasa month MIB inative...goodluck
MIB needs money to berbuka too
Old 18-07-2015, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
kokhoe5585 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

last week i was there , i added a Taiwanese girl ( so called taiwanese ) via wechat, said she is student . But as my stay was short , dint get my chance to verify yet . 300/2 hour .
Any one wanna try and verify ? pm me i giv wechat
Old 19-07-2015, 07:29 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokhoe5585 View Post
last week i was there , i added a Taiwanese girl ( so called taiwanese ) via wechat, said she is student . But as my stay was short , dint get my chance to verify yet . 300/2 hour .
Any one wanna try and verify ? pm me i giv wechat
Bro,

beware of scam. they will say 1st time meeting, worry this and that, ask u pay first, then meet.
dont buy itune money or any electronic payment first.
some bro, after pay, yet received call from their big brother threaten / ask for more money.

must see face to face then have pay/action. cash and action.

once your money go thru... good luck you has been cheated.
Old 20-07-2015, 03:44 PM
Samster (M)

hughie1010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone came across those places swarmed with Banglas and Indons during weekends ? ..
Near to Jalan Yang Kalsom ..
Old 20-07-2015, 06:04 PM
Samster

nobody1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, definitely its is scam... I added her too but ask for MOL Point since it is a first time meeting, but I refuse... I asked how to cast out with MOL point, she said know someone who can refund with receipt and then ask me for photo of MOL point and receipt (for sure I didn't really buy it but I said I got it and ask for see face)... Bro if met the girl name Han Han or Xiao Han in Wechat plz don't trust her...
Old 20-07-2015, 06:23 PM
Samster

Just finish a section with (Viet) in Ipoh Hotel, still got couple of Viet and one PRC in there. But choose Sasa since she pretty as compared to others...

After go in the room pay money and begin as SOP, go bath and wanted to touch her boot but she said wait, damn it wait for what!?! after finish go to bed with bbbj and suck my nipple as standard... routine for few time but don't have any feel during bbbj... therefore I rate low her lower for bj... then cap me and hold my didi and put inside but I wanted to some other action instead of putting in so fast due to conversation problem i have no choice but to in her. Start with cow girl, ok lah... but too loose still able to feel, moan loudy may be try to make me cum faz, after few minutes change post to missionary and then doggy and finish... finish section and go bath, I was thought it done but she suddenly off me some massage for sure I take it, with dower of her without wearing underwear and sit on my back can feel her pussy on top of me but not so long just about 5 minutes because almost time up... overall no surprise but tried new place instead going to Gxxxd Vxxw or Rxxz

Face : 8/10
Body: 7/10
GFe: 4/10
Boot: Around 34D with shaky
BBBJ: 4/10
FJ : 7/10
Massage : 4/10
Damage: RM160
WIR : May be but not for Sasa will try others
Old 21-07-2015, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
forwsl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently there are a lot of scams in wechat, my guess is they are using fake location and fish for victims, their method is the same, asking you to go to a designated location, with 7eleven nearby, then tell you to buy MOL Points from the 7eleven outlet, then they will ask you to snap a picture of the receipt with the topup code and send them so they can steal it, after that either you will be blocked or they even ask for more or threaten you further.

They may also ask for your contact number and call you from a private hidden number, I believe most of them are taiwanese and may not even be in Malaysia, since the location in wechat can be faked, anyway hope that we can trick them into a corner and foil this international scam syndicate.
Old 21-07-2015, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
shammy87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody1234 View Post
Just finish a section with (Viet) in Ipoh Hotel, still got couple of Viet and one PRC in there. But choose Sasa since she pretty as compared to others...

After go in the room pay money and begin as SOP, go bath and wanted to touch her boot but she said wait, damn it wait for what!?! after finish go to bed with bbbj and suck my nipple as standard... routine for few time but don't have any feel during bbbj... therefore I rate low her lower for bj... then cap me and hold my didi and put inside but I wanted to some other action instead of putting in so fast due to conversation problem i have no choice but to in her. Start with cow girl, ok lah... but too loose still able to feel, moan loudy may be try to make me cum faz, after few minutes change post to missionary and then doggy and finish... finish section and go bath, I was thought it done but she suddenly off me some massage for sure I take it, with dower of her without wearing underwear and sit on my back can feel her pussy on top of me but not so long just about 5 minutes because almost time up... overall no surprise but tried new place instead going to Gxxxd Vxxw or Rxxz

RM160 can be considered good price for me...bcoz HXXway good looking viet normally cost RM180 above...where is the location bro
Old 21-07-2015, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
AHH2222MK6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody1234 View Post
It would be more convenience if you could be more specific. By the way, if not mistaken you took Sasa from Ipoh Boutique Hotel under Sam/Max. Anyway, masking the name of hotel is not necessary because nothing to hide

"I don't give U taxi fare does not mean that I am cheap. It means that I can fetch U from where U are and drop U off where U want to be"
Old 21-07-2015, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHH2222MK6 View Post
It would be more convenience if you could be more specific. By the way, if not mistaken you took Sasa from Ipoh Boutique Hotel under Sam/Max. Anyway, masking the name of hotel is not necessary because nothing to hide
Bro AHH, u r rite... look like u r regular customer for them
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1