The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2008, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
nissansunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: massage at bedok area

You are actually pretty close walk further up some more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by defman View Post
Bro Nissansunny,

If the TN you mention along the road is the one i saw the other time, the door of that TN has a sign that read "Females only" leh . . . .

Inside got 2 girls, one chubby (not good looking) and the other slim one (quite chio) but both shd be in their 30s . .

I knock on the door before thinking of trying and then can post FR here but the chio one pointed her finger at the sign . . bo bian . . LL . . .

you care to confirm . . heh
Old 25-08-2008, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
newman11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, did received any PM. But spotted one after visiting my buddy around the south ave 3.. I went up that place and spotted two enjoying the TV and one lying on a bed making call with skirt unorganised.. her red birthday suit facing bro here while walking in. My bleed almost flow out from nose man... All three hv great assest but in there too quiet.. dare not try.. Any bro know about this place.. got any recommendation before re-visit??
Old 25-08-2008, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
lovesex444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can gimme the add and number if got?
Old 26-08-2008, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
pcc_king76 is Cool - loads of Potential

can pm me the address or number
Old 26-08-2008, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 17
Ekiman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEkiman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I been posting my FR quite frequently recently which i don't normally do. bcoz i recently kenna zap by some 1 for viewing my concern.lol. need point la. lol

I went to blah23 mention shop. quite easy to find. if you read some of the bro clue, it quite obvious. I going to give another clue. it next to a italian food. don't go the wrong 1 as there a a few TN shop there. 1 more clues: you don't have to worry about parking coupon when you park near the area.

Went to try Xiao Feng:
Look: 6.5. look like a TVB supporting actress. not famous 1. look pretty or in other word acceptable to me.
Boob: A+
Massage charges: $30
Massage Rating: A. Tradition massage type, hard. from head to toe. last about 45min. She have a method: when you laying face down, she will put your leg spreading on her thigh and tickle your balls and press some acupunture pt around your groin. Shiok and stimulating
HJ Charges: $50
Rating A+: she took of her clothes left only with undies. kiss and lick my nipples, body and groin area. When your bro is harded. she will rub oil on her thigh. you lay facing up, she climb onto you and press squeeze your bro in between her thigh and moving up n down like missionary position. this is where you can touch or lick her breast. then you turn around laying on top of her and rub you bro in between her thigh. If she allow you to french kiss her good. she allow you to shoot in that position. but I choose at last to shoot with her hand.

I ask her if she does do FJ, she say yes. but i think maybe depend on who.

Overall shiok. will RTF coz it cheap and good experience. remind me of my experience with the hair salon in very low lorong of geylang when it still exist. but very much cheaper.
Old 30-08-2008, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
zestyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blah23 View Post
yes, it is near a carpark for buses and lorries. but it is not the 511 or 509 one. it is a different one. it is near sheng siong. not sure whether anyone has hear it. but yeah. it is a cool place.
Hi Bro,

Can you pm me te address or name of the TNs in Blk 509 & the one @ Blk 511?

Saw a few shops there but the glass door too thick,can't see inside,so dun want to go in & waste money & time.

Thanks.
Old 13-09-2008, 01:23 PM
Samster

Ekiman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEkiman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nowaday seldom get point up even provide a FR. lol.so miserable.

Went back to this joint 2 time again. but this time I try another gal call Mi Xue (Michelle I think)

Below her Rating:
Look: Young and CFM look. Pretty than Xiao Feng if XF is 6, She probably 7.5
Massage: ok not as good as Xiao Feng. But got strength.

Here the important point there why pass 2 visit I continue to try her instead of Xiao Feng....... B(.)(.)BS= C. She get quite high very you lick her nipples. nice moaning.... And she get wet very easily. After our FJ, I found a some wet patch on the bed sheet. but I didnt ask her about it. maybe it not her juices.

What I like most is when she on top of me, I see her big boobs move around, and also can lick and press it at the same time.

After our FJ... she lay down on the bed breathing very hard like complete satisfy. Wow, I think may be I too power or she really can come very easily. But I think it the latter coz I know myself not that powerful.

I sure be back. sorry Xiao Feng...hehe. Too all bro, she be going back on the 20 sep, so if you want to try her pls be fast. But I heard she be coming back again dont know when.

Overall rating: RTF 9/10.....1 thing she dont kiss. Maybe not familair with her yet. Will find oppotunity to chio her to hotel.
FEE: 30+ HJ (50) or FJ (100)
Old 13-09-2008, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
koosmock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can tell me where is the location of the bedok massage?
Old 14-09-2008, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rolex4567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi,

can you pls send me the exact location, phone no?

cheers
raj

Quote:
Originally Posted by blah23 View Post
i know there has been a lot of threads reagarding massage parlour at bedok but 2 night ago when i ventured around bedok area, i managed to come upon a TN. At first i was not very sure about the TN but after i managed to pluck up my courage and ventured inside into the TN. I was greeted by 2 massuers at that point of time. one is around 30+ the other is around 20 mid+. i immediately called the 20 mid+ to come and serve me. i was then ushered into a room and strip to my bathing suit. The decor of the room is plain simple with just a few curtains covering you from the walkway. and it is not very sound proof as i managed to overhear some moaning sounds from the next "cubicle" after a while, i was greeted by the earlier younger PRC massuer named Xiao Feng. did not ask the age. Throughout the whole massage, she was very nice and kept asking whether the massage was hard enough. And boy, was the massage great. She really put in effort and it is not those piano playing type. after about 40-45 mins, she asked me to turn over and continued massaging the front. really putting in effort. after another 10 mins of the front massage with an occasional touching of my didi, she popped the GQ. i opted for HJ and was quoted a total of 70 bucks inclusive of entrance fee. So she proceeded to the next room to take some oil for the HJ. After she returned, she stripped off ALL her clothes and proceeded to caress my didi gently. After a while, she applied some oil on didi and on her own thighs. which left me wondering why, then i asked her, she reply, wo yao yong na li pang ni an mo ma. she then proceeded to put my which by now is standing strong and proud didi onto both her thighs near her pussy area. she began rubbing that area and boy was it SHIOK! i cum off in a while and dressed and left the room. after paying at the counter, i noticed another PRC massuer of mid 20 sitting on the outside reading some magazines. looks quite pretty from my view.

So this is the FR i am providing,

FR on Xiao Feng
Looks: 8/10
Body: 7/10 (boobs about b- cup but a handful already!)
Massage: 8/10 ( back really aches and that eases some of my pain)
HJ: 9/10 ( one of the most innovative ways of HJ that i know of)
FJ: never ask perhaps they dont not do. bros can go and try to ask and let me know again
Damage: 30 + 40 for HJ total 70
RTF: yes i would like to try the other PRC

those bros would like to find out the location can kindly up some of my points and pm me for the details. thanks.
Old 14-09-2008, 01:56 PM
Samster

Okomoto is Cool - loads of Potential

Bloody hot afternoon, went recee around the area that was mentioned by the bros here. Did scan round the seng song area as the clue given but totally no idea wheres the place. Isit the heavy vehicle park there? Did saw the one that was mentioned previously by someone about he "Female only" shop and also "S**s**ne" thrend around there. Given up about that Xiao Feng.

Decide to give S*nS**i*e a chance since i remembered seeing that thrend somewhere but never read it. Oh well, the entrance stated $30/hr so no harm trying.
Entering got a shock, the auntie or maybe mifl not my type was the one in the shop. Asked if theres any other ones around that i can choose, she shouted "Mi xue". Took very long as she was washing up. Came a girl with slightly 1.7m, looks average but not ugly looking.
Massage was not bad, the last part when i was laying on my back and she pace my leg apart and place it on hers while shes siting on the massage tables reminds me of doing doggie except that i'm doing the girl's role. Did some pressing here and there on my butt crack and afterawhle pops the Q. Took the HJ. HJ was so so, no frenching also.

Damage: $30 + 50 (hj)
Girl: Mi Xue
Attitute: not bad
RTF: On my way out, theres actually another one which is slimer and nicer looking, but overall for the place, i don't think worth it. Theres better shop out there if you are willing to travel. Try the one at changi road beside petrol station near kembangan, girls there damn prettier and younger. More worth it. But don't PM me, go read the thrend
Old 14-09-2008, 07:42 PM
Samster

so far I came across 2 gals. Mi Xue n the other is Xiao Feng ( highlighted hair).

There is a aunty recently but I didnt get her name. And also another gal much shorter with a bit of wavey hair. but didnt see already during my last visit to this TN. I think her name is Lu Lu. but cant comfirm.
Old 15-09-2008, 01:23 AM
Samster

Okomoto is Cool - loads of Potential

thanks ekiman for pointing out, didn't really remember much of the girls other than the xiao feng, ok, so i'm at the right place.
Old 15-09-2008, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 17
Devil25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to 5X0 last Sat around 10.30pm,saw only 1 lady inside.
The decor was very cosy and relax.

Op for 1hrs which is $38.
Her massage is normal but attitude was good. She has a nice shape.
After around 45min of massage,she asked whether I wan to massage below.
Quoted $50. Of course I said. hehe...

She then proceed to put oil on my butt and start massaging my butt, ass, balls & tickering my body and leg.After a few min.,she asked my to turn over.
She pour oil on my bro and start stroking at it and saying that my bro was strong and firm. hehe...
I then asked her to remove her T-shirt but she said cannot,but can lift up.
without hesitate,I lifted up her T-shirt and start rub her body and her breast.
Awhile later,she automatic removed her bra,exposing her nice firm breast for my to touch.
I then pull her closer indicate that I wan to suck on her melon. She then walk infront of my head and start massaging my bro from there exposing the 2 nice melon on my face. So mai tu leow,I sucked her breast like no tomorrow.
Wow so shoik that I explored in just a few min.

Name:Amy
Body:8/10 (Melon is nice & firm. Sui her sui her size)
Massage:6/10
HJ:8/10
Attitude:Good
Damage:$38/hr + $50 HJ
Old 15-09-2008, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
prmcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can pm me the address for this bedok massage area?
Old 15-09-2008, 03:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
fiercekid84 is Cool - loads of Potential

been there few weeks back. very shiok because of the massage. but fucking pain until i scream. pain until i cannot lift up my left arm for a while. but over all is not bad miss the massage part.

over all 75 bucks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1