The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2014, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 10
Dealler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDealler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: teasing massage - near Lavendar

bro mind to share ctc ?
Old 29-12-2014, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 0
Ahseow is one of the Best!Ahseow is one of the Best!Ahseow is one of the Best!Ahseow is one of the Best!

Can pm me contact? Any more FRs of this place?
Old 29-12-2014, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Dominic82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share, whats the dmg
Old 30-12-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
FL2antic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFL2antic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I have pm some bros here randomly ... teasing from her has reduced somewhat. Maybe too many bros go and ask for it openly. Anyway other bros whom i forward the contact please post FR if u have tried
Old 01-01-2015, 01:15 PM
Samster

FL2antic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFL2antic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Oh ya just a tip ... please if u see boxer there just tell e*** you prefer without as its more relaxing ... it should be fine to go bare
Old 01-01-2015, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
iluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Bro, mind to share ? Happy New Year
Old 01-01-2015, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 11
Hariharan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, happy new year, can u pls share location details?
Old 02-01-2015, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
killercrossover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can u pm name and location?
Tnx
Old 02-01-2015, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Hdly2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL2antic View Post
I have been lurking around for too long and thought i should share my find as well. Especially so after reading ballhallster thread about clean but teasing massage because i like this kind. A good massage will always beat anything else.

im a regular there so usually i strip all and dont wear boxer provided. She has great massage skills but i always enjoy the most when she tease me. Got once i got so much precum, she use the towel and wipe for me and then say "you so naughty la". Haha

She will keep brush my ass crack, areas here the balls, and sensitive side of my thigh. If you open your leg wider she gets the hint and will brush more. I will take 1.5 hours usually so when u flip over and she does your groin area, she will lightly brush you again. Her hands touch my dick head and it makes me become harder. But she is really focus on her massage. Once she go hard on my legs, my littlr brother goes soft again. However, if u guys manage to get special,let me know because i dont dare to ask. Lol

Face 7/10 milf
massage 9/10
teasing 8/10
Can share the contact?
Old 02-01-2015, 05:07 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 32
superman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL2antic View Post
I have been lurking around for too long and thought i should share my find as well. Especially so after reading ballhallster thread about clean but teasing massage because i like this kind. A good massage will always beat anything else.

im a regular there so usually i strip all and dont wear boxer provided. She has great massage skills but i always enjoy the most when she tease me. Got once i got so much precum, she use the towel and wipe for me and then say "you so naughty la". Haha

She will keep brush my ass crack, areas here the balls, and sensitive side of my thigh. If you open your leg wider she gets the hint and will brush more. I will take 1.5 hours usually so when u flip over and she does your groin area, she will lightly brush you again. Her hands touch my dick head and it makes me become harder. But she is really focus on her massage. Once she go hard on my legs, my littlr brother goes soft again. However, if u guys manage to get special,let me know because i dont dare to ask. Lol

Face 7/10 milf
massage 9/10
teasing 8/10
Bro, can u pm the location, pls
Old 02-01-2015, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 11
vlade deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvlade deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi TS bro , care to share contact ?
Old 03-01-2015, 05:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Serendib deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can you share the location bro?
Old 03-01-2015, 11:59 AM
Samster

I have not go to this joint for a few months and when i went back recently i got to know that theres a new lady and i was assigned to her. My regular ML was busy so as i was aching for a massage i just took up the offer and boy did i not regret the decision.

Super massage skills and very teasing. Omg.

I took 90 mins. Initially i tried the no boxer trick and she said must wear. Lan lan. Very friendly and knows how to joke with me. Started the massage and she hit all the right spots with good strength. I believe she can go harder so brother who likes very hard massage u will not regret.

Anyway when she move down to buttocks area she took my boxer off completely. Hahahah. she spend nearly 10-15mins on groin, ass crack and also did like mini HDLY style where she didnt touch my didi. its was so shiok man. Super teasing. When flip over she also spend a good 10mins on groin keep brushing my balls and penis head. Omg. Fucking hell. Sibei song.

Anyway ended with any special cause she didnt ask. I guess its clean good massage with teasing. I like it.

Im going to be a regular of her from now. Worth every single penny.

Take note that she is a auntie. No looks 1. So bro who are interested in geniune massage with super teasing can PM which i will reply to bros who can up me or exchange similar contact only. The teasing can prepare u to fuck later which i guarantee u will blow a hell load on the girl as a release point from all that fucking teasing you enjoy from the ML
Old 03-01-2015, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
abcd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: teasing massage - near Lavendar

I got one good teasing mp nearby lavender , don't know same same this shop or not .
Old 03-01-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
louisap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

location and ctc pls?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1