The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-03-2015, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Dominic82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: clean massage joint with chio masseuses who like to tease

hey bro can share, cant wait to go try
Old 23-03-2015, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmfxmf View Post
Any one knows the name of the girl that work night shift . From jiangsu sounds like Taiwanese
Should be Lele
Old 23-03-2015, 03:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
qertw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mine sharing contact?
Old 26-03-2015, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ijustgotscammed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share??? Thanks
Old 26-03-2015, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

where is this place, care to share
Old 26-03-2015, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 16
luv_hater is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluv_hater is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluv_hater is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey sounds interesting... Share and exchange contacts?
Old 26-03-2015, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
where is this place, care to share
Le Spa, 14 Gemmill Lane
Old 26-03-2015, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 13
Nt259 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Can share
Old 26-03-2015, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

who is the best syt masseur here?
Old 27-03-2015, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yangming07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, please share thanks!
Old 30-03-2015, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 10
CyberSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCyberSex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: An Authentic Massage with a Touch of Sensuality at the right timing and zone ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
An Authentic Massage with a Touch of Sensuality at the right timing & zone ...

Juz tried one PRC Masseuse from Chengdu, PRC from this spa ... 26 years young ... Quite a cutey and presentable looking lass but not considered as pretty pretty based on my standard. However, she has good interactive skill and this made her very charming & approachable. She certainly made an interesting 90 mins company ... She is youngish, fair, smiley and petite ... Albeit she is petite & slim, she packed a punch in terms of massage skill ... She also did back-stepping massage ... I must say I love her butts and abs massage which brought on the fire within me very quickly ... she gave me a highly stimulating teasing in the V-Zone of my downsouth in the finale ... Do remember ... This is an authentic massage parlour and as such, No Happy Ending please ... But her intense stimulation of my highly sensitive nether zone already sent me to juz outside the Heavenly Window of Happy Ending ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Nice FR mind sharing with me. Thanks
Old 30-03-2015, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 10
CyberSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCyberSex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: An Authentic Massage with a Touch of Sensuality at the right timing and zone ...

Nice FR sorry I am new here stupid don't know how to upz u. Please guild me. Thanks.
Old 30-03-2015, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
kue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Cybersex,

Just upz you for your west side contact.

Im once a newbie like you too. Go read the FAQs to get more info. It had everything you need to know.

To upz ppl, just click the top right corner "Weighing scale" icon of the post you wanted to upz. A pop out box will appear. Click on Approve and key in your comments and sign off with your nick so that the particular bro will know who upz him.

Click on "User CP" and it will shows you list of ppl who upz you and ppl you upz. You currently can upz ppl 1 point. I had upz you 5 points. Go figure out.

Cheers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSex View Post
Nice FR sorry I am new here stupid don't know how to upz u. Please guild me. Thanks.

How much have u spent? 你花了多少钱?
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.ph...329&highlight=
Old 31-03-2015, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
Le Spa, 14 Gemmill Lane
Location. Dun pm me anymore.
Old 03-04-2015, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Triple Dosage of Insane Teasing!

Intense + Intense + Intense = Triple Dosage of Insane Teasing

I was recommended to try this youngish and quite chio PRC Masseuse by the young, funky & attractive looking Receptionist ... Actually I described to the Receptionist the Masseuse I saw the other day but was not able to get her name as she went into the massage room with the client in a jiffy before I could approach her for her name ... Anyway, the Receptionist's recommendation turned up to be a good one in terms of looks and service ...

The Masseuse is petite, fair, adorable and quite chio ... She is about 24 years young and hailed from Central China (too sensitive to divulge the exact city) and I can't reveal her name in the open due to the obvious ...

Her massage was above-average ... She could vary her strength according to your preference ... She also did back stepping massage. Her oil massage was equally good plus very soothingly stimulating and yet effective enough to assuage my muscle ache all over my anatomy ...

She would cover my body with a soothing hot towel after the oil massage and wiped off the oil and residual from body ... Damn shiok lah!

She then requested me to flip over the front (lied on my back) so that she could continue her massage on my neck, shoulders, pecs, tummy and inner thighs ... In the grand finale, her stimulating oil massage on my highly sensitive deep V-Zone was so damn intense that I almost cannot sustain ... Felt like I was about to ejaculate every time her lethal hands "accidentally" grazed pass my hard rod underneath the disposable brief ... My hard rod which was engorged with blood apparently was screaming for more and begging her not to stop ... I was pleasantly surprised that she even massaged my scrotum ... Damn shiokalicious! I am certain she could tell I was on heaven as I writhed my lower torso in esctasy everytime she slided her hands deep into my erotic V-Zone at full intensity ... Honestly, her teasing was so damn intense and superb that I needed to extend another 30 mins (I originally only booked her for 90 mins) just to enjoy this segment further ... I would describe her teasing of my deep erotic V-Zone as Triple Dosage of Insane Teasing as I was on the verge of ejaculating (felt like only as I was experience enough to hold back in fact) ...

I have to give her a generous tip after the session since this was the first time that I felt the teasing which was done by a qualified Massage Therapist in an authentic & bona fide Spa was so insanely intense ... It was as good as being sexually stimulated to be honest ... Having a chio and young Masseuse performing it for me was an absolute bonus!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 03-04-2015 at 02:41 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread