The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
paotaokia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
123 spa@ toa payoh blk 94 lor 4

Hi everyone to share the spa. Newly open at toa payoh blk 94 just went and tried. Asked for 60mins. After 30mins turn around and Gq asked. I opted BJ for 100.
Nothing to wow about it is in front of 4d shop very open. I guess will be raided soon. Too open will not return to rtf

Name. Gigi
From China
Looks 8/10
Skills 6/10
Environment 7/10
Damage $150
Old 19-07-2014, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 13
ugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 123 spa@ toa payoh blk 94 lor 4

......... omg so open
i tomorrow go try

http://s11.flagcounter.com/count2/VH...s_0/percent_0/
Old 19-07-2014, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
paotaokia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[IMG][/IMG]

upload a photo taken secretly..
Old 19-07-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Ruetheday is stuck in moderation for some time to come

TS is a sabo king
Old 20-07-2014, 01:54 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

pic from other fl? Look like she posing.
Next to a wall mirror, there a white cupboard on the right

Last edited by thomasdelaruue; 20-07-2014 at 02:39 PM.
Old 20-07-2014, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of
Wink Re: 123 spa@ toa payoh blk 94 lor 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotbabe View Post
......... omg so open
i tomorrow go try
Not only is it opposite to 4D shop which is on the opposite row, there is also a prata shop, Tims restaurant. It is also next to a malay barber shop. Very open.
Old 20-07-2014, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
hanz352 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to this spa today. Location and name of spa is correct. However, when I reached there, the massage ladies were wearing uniforms! (I thought bo special liao...) There were only 2 massage girls working at that spa, Jolin and Siew Mei. (Both PRC) So, since I'm there, might as well just go for it. Opted for 60 min massage ($45). Luckily, I was assigned to Joiln, as she looked younger (at the most, mid 20s maybe) and prettier. Went into a room and noticed that the room had a sliding door with a small see-through window and had no shower facility. (I was thinking, consperm clean spa liao.) But then, Jolin only gave me a towel and asked me to strip before lying down on the massage couch. (No shorts? A glimmer of hope...) Jolin proceeded to massage my body and attempted to do hard massage but to me, it felt soft as my muscles are naturally stiff. 45 min later, Jolin asked the GQ. I asked for FJ but she said she don't do FJ. Asked for BJ but she said cannot as got customer waiting at the lobby, scared the customer see. (So I'm thinking that if there is no customer around, the BJ option is available..?) Lan lan, I had HJ at $50. Her HJ was good, can see that she tried her best. (Not rushing. Licked my nipples at the same time.) 5 min later, unload liao. Paid her $50 + $10 tip and left.

Name: Jolin (PRC, but can speak basic English)
Looks: 7/10 (She get 7 because she was friendly and always smiling)
Skills: 7/10 (Her hard massage should be better with other Bros)
Enviroment: 5/10 (The place is like a goalpost without a goalkeeper. Only got 2 massage girls and no receptionist. Meaning if both doing massage, anybody can walk in just like that. Poor sense of security but the place is new and clean though.)
Damage: $95 ($45 for massage. $50 for HJ.)
RTM: Maybe not. Because I only go for FJs.

Thank you Bros, for your time and consideration reading my long FR. Do up my rep if you find my FR useful. Happy bonking...
Tasted: Chinese-Malay(SG), Thai, Viet, PRC, Filipina, Pakistani-Indian(SG), Chinese(MY), Chinese(SG), Malay(MY), AngMoh-Malay(SG), Malay(SG), Indonesian, Laos-Thai, Myanmar, Colombian, Portugese-Malay(MY), French, Brazilian, Mexican
Old 20-07-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster (B)

thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Not only is it opposite to 4D shop which is on the opposite row, there is also a prata shop, Tims restaurant. It is also next to a malay barber shop. Very open.
Ths plc is for families. Soon business affected by china gals.
Old 20-07-2014, 02:07 PM
Samster (B)

bro hanz u shld firstly ask for gigi.
Thk for the fr.
Old 20-07-2014, 02:21 PM
Samster

@thomasdelaruue - Yea, you are right. Maybe when I saw ladies in uniforms, sliding door with see-through window and no receptionist 'guarding' the place, I had the initial impression that this was a clean spa. But I did asked Jolin who were working today, and she replied that only herself and her colleague, Siew Mei were working. So, based on that info, Gigi was never around anyway. Glad that my FR can help our Bros here. Have a good day...
Tasted: Chinese-Malay(SG), Thai, Viet, PRC, Filipina, Pakistani-Indian(SG), Chinese(MY), Chinese(SG), Malay(MY), AngMoh-Malay(SG), Malay(SG), Indonesian, Laos-Thai, Myanmar, Colombian, Portugese-Malay(MY), French, Brazilian, Mexican
Old 20-07-2014, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 21
xlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of light

So there is more than one bro trying to sabo this place. I checked it out and i think they look milf and 6/10. Decided to go have nice latte nearby instead. Saw a bro walking in wearing fb jersey must be the lastest fr another biting dust soon
Old 20-07-2014, 02:42 PM
Samster (B)

bro hanz.
Gal told u gigi not around?
Or no gigi here.
Maybe ts refer to last time happening
Old 20-07-2014, 02:59 PM
Samster

Bro Thomas - Was told by Jolin that only herself and her colleague, Siew Mei, working. Based from this info, can mean a couple of things:

- Gigi maybe work later.
- Gigi not working today.
- Gigi never exist.

Either way, I'm not heading back there. Apologies to all for not asking more questions on Gigi. I was disheartened when I thought this was a clean spa.

Something to ponder though. If the massage ladies that I saw were wearing uniforms, how come Gigi doesn't need to..?
Old 20-07-2014, 03:03 PM
Samster (B)

bro hanz,
Wat u think?
Its a clean spa and u wasted time there?

Or the masg wasnt good ,cos its got hj. Not clean.

Notice a mirror there and a white closet.
Old 20-07-2014, 03:23 PM
Samster

Bro Thomas:

This place can be a clean spa.
No FJ provided. I only had a 'discreet' HJ.
The massage I had was average, to me.

I feel that I had wasted time there because this spa, no FJ.
However, if you are a person who doesn't go for FJ or just like massage,
for less than $50, why not give it a try?
Maybe the massage is good for you.

Btw, the room that I went in did not have a mirror or a white closet.
I just hanged my clothes on a couple of wall hooks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1