The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2015, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 20
rickman is one of the Best!rickman is one of the Best!rickman is one of the Best!
Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepea10 View Post
quite chop carrot. for full its 120 onwards
Go where will not chop carrot?
Old 27-03-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1303 / Power: 21
ahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by LengKia View Post
Went to 3rd and 4th Jalan Jalan during the lunch hr and saw
The actor Robin Leong wearing a sunglass in
The broad day light searching for prey
just few days ago,
I saw him too with another guy who is also familiar to me...

confirm is Robin Leong in a cap and sunglasses.
i also heard his voice, he was talking to another guy with a foreign accent....
Old 27-03-2015, 11:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
templton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry bros, am new to fortune center.. was thinking of visiting 1 over there while getting dates to open house n shifting house at same place.. any recommendation and money worth while?
Old 27-03-2015, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by templton View Post
sorry bros, am new to fortune center.. was thinking of visiting 1 over there while getting dates to open house n shifting house at same place.. any recommendation and money worth while?
not really. Go GL is better tbh
Old 28-03-2015, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
AVsensei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a viet milf in level 3 with long wavy black hair, curvy, like those malay milf in cbd area that u wanna bonk immediately behind service counter, marked for mission
Old 28-03-2015, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 10
stupid12E456 is one of the Best!stupid12E456 is one of the Best!stupid12E456 is one of the Best!

saw her many times, look closer actually quite scary. She is a MILF liao
Old 28-03-2015, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
She is also known as Pat or May. She used to be on level 2 but shifted to level 4 last year. She claims to be local.
She is back working already.
Old 28-03-2015, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyThaiboy View Post
She is back working already.
Got french or not?
Old 28-03-2015, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Just went to the joint nearest to the L4 male toilet. Massage was not piano. Proper massage with good pressure applied. Even stood on me and use foot to press on my back. Opted for full
FJ was pretty standard.
Price: typical fc price.
Old 29-03-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Orchard tower is lisa,crystal and a viet gal I forget her
Name.orchard tower the girls boobs better
Haha, just back last evening and I going to change my statements abt A at FC.
She was v accomodating now. Frenching n fingering all initiated by her. Plus leading me to suck n squeeze the assets. But seems put on some weight n assets abit shaggy now. Her body perfume was making me crazy. Lol. Last but not least the boobs rub while bathing me was pretty heaven. And I kno who the sweet passing ml now too. Haha. Definitely not chemistry for an old guy in his 50s. Mayb my biz suit done the job by looking like a rich bizman. I went down straight from airport. Some mls are very materialistic.
U bet, end up I done fj + hj while resting and being seduced. Lol. Resting till now and still feeling fatigue. Lol
Think it was rather quiet at night time, so I was not being charge again for the entrance on extra time.
Overall v good experience this time. No wonder she is your favourite now. Is Y as good skill n service like A? In terms of look Y is much more prettier especially after make up. But she wasn't there last night. So A the best looking with her thick make up.
Old 29-03-2015, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by archer69 View Post
Got french or not?
Yes.. can French.
Old 29-03-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 15
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

The A you are talking about is Amy?
Old 30-03-2015, 07:28 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
Haha, just back last evening and I going to change my statements abt A at FC.
She was v accomodating now. Frenching n fingering all initiated by her. Plus leading me to suck n squeeze the assets. But seems put on some weight n assets abit shaggy now. Her body perfume was making me crazy. Lol. Last but not least the boobs rub while bathing me was pretty heaven. And I kno who the sweet passing ml now too. Haha. Definitely not chemistry for an old guy in his 50s. Mayb my biz suit done the job by looking like a rich bizman. I went down straight from airport. Some mls are very materialistic.
U bet, end up I done fj + hj while resting and being seduced. Lol. Resting till now and still feeling fatigue. Lol
Think it was rather quiet at night time, so I was not being charge again for the entrance on extra time.
Overall v good experience this time. No wonder she is your favourite now. Is Y as good skill n service like A? In terms of look Y is much more prettier especially after make up. But she wasn't there last night. So A the best looking with her thick make up.
Hahah bro think she find u a regular face of FC..that y upgrade her service standard for u...y sometime tend to be lazy.i had her on fri...hmmm thinking of popping by for A later.lolx
Old 30-03-2015, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Hahah bro think she find u a regular face of FC..that y upgrade her service standard for u...y sometime tend to be lazy.i had her on fri...hmmm thinking of popping by for A later.lolx
Wow bro you seems to b on mission every few days. Base on ur spending power, you must b in high executive earning. No wonder both give u vip service. Lol.
I feel like going back to her again. But on 2nd thot, once u go too frequent, you may lose the respect n service drop...like u said Y tends to become lazy.
Old 30-03-2015, 11:46 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
Wow bro you seems to b on mission every few days. Base on ur spending power, you must b in high executive earning. No wonder both give u vip service. Lol.
I feel like going back to her again. But on 2nd thot, once u go too frequent, you may lose the respect n service drop...like u said Y tends to become lazy.
Bro no la,I junior executive only unlike u.me only earn $50k a year.but I gt
No commitment mah,ie no car,no gf etc that's y I can spend on massage.....I usually portin $500 a mth for my massage.hahaha!go try Cindy...not bad too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1