The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2015, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
gxgirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My mum Susan

Start a campfire on this
Old 13-03-2015, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future

Getting hotter n hotter. 5P maybe. Goodjob bro TS. Keep on going n going

Goodday Everyday
Old 13-03-2015, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

good story ts, more please .
Old 13-03-2015, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously... I drove home my cock in one thrust and soon the bathroom became a nice studio with good echo effects...

Susan Perspective:

I was planning to have a workout at the gym after work. I took a bath halfway and John my naughty son had his way with me. Instead of the gym workout I got more intensive workout at home. Shit... Now the deed is done and there is no turning back now. My son is getting more dominant with me, I have to keep up with his young horny hormones. After the bathroom we did it in my bed again...

He made me come twice by eating my pussy and fingering me, then he doggy me to my third, requesting to cum on my face. I never had anyone cum on my face before... I was so consumed by the lust that I welcome John's cum on my face, with my mouth opened... God what I am changing into... At least I have Esther to keep John busy, so that his attention is not totally on me. My boy has a sex drive that is amazing and I have given up resisting him. At long as we kept it safe with my pills and condoms, I guess all is good...

Esther's mum invited me for a Saturday lunch get together at Orchard Road Nee Ann City, somewhere near my place. We were in a Korea restaurant tuck away in a nice corner. Esther's mum and me chit chat like old times and the topic moved to Ben and she turned solemn.

"I don't know how to put this, things are not good between me and Ben...", Mandy sounded depressed.

"Oh my dear, what happened?"

"I think he has been cheating on me lately. He has not touch me for months, always said he is tired, not in the mood. But I saw his PRC wechat contacts on his phone. We had a fight the other day when I confronted him about it.... and... ", Mandy paused and became shifty, avoiding my eye contact.

"and?"

"Oh boy... how do I put this... let me ask you something, please be calm ok."

Mandy type her question on her phone and push it in front of me.

"Did you fuck you son?", I stared at the question, my heart started to race and I stay in that position frantically thinking how should I answer her.

"Mandy, I don't know what you are talking about... You must be crazy to say that, John is my son!", I bite my teeth and whispered my objection, denying with a straight face.

"Esther told me", Mandy looked me in the eyes and said.

Shit.... why in the hell Esther told her mum about me and John??

"It's ok Susan, I am not judging you here. In fact I have a confession to make to you", Mandy leaned forward and whispered back to me. She took her phone back and type another message.

"I fuck your son too".

WTF??

To be cunnntinued...
Old 14-03-2015, 01:14 AM
Samster

Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously... "I fuck your son too".

"You fuck my son?", I hissed back quickly. Fuck this is getting weird.

We kept our voice low and Mandy told me what happened and what Esther proposed to her. Mandy had thought about it hard and I guess my son had her under his spell as well. But she felt she had to tell me before she can get it on with John, with my blessing. Of course she was extremely interested in how everything between me and John happened. I was quite glad I have someone to share my secret. The only way Mandy does not tell on me was to get her involved. I invited Mandy to my place as I told her it's best to share my secrets with her in somewhere private. She agreed and we bought some titbits on our way back.

We got home around 3pm and we sat at the sofa. Mandy was eager to know the details from me and I told her what I deem necessary, except the part about Esther at my office. I remember what Esther told me, it was our secret. Mandy was getting exciting as she recount her session with John.

"Susan, you son is really something. I was quite drunk that day, but I still remember how he filled me up. It's nice to have a young cock, excuse my language... but you know I have a dry season with Ben recently..."

"I know Mandy... David was gone for few years and I had been the same, until John and I..."

"I don't know about you, but I got my panties wet talking about John earlier", Mandy seems high spirits.

"Me too!", we both laugh about it. I proposed to go for a swim than sauna before John comes back later. Mandy got the hint about waiting for John, she squeezed my hand and said "sure!".

To be counnntinued....

Last edited by Irondick666; 14-03-2015 at 01:52 AM.
Old 14-03-2015, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wao.. face to face confront oh.. so, 2 hot milf n john first?
Old 14-03-2015, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
qizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the latest edition,,,,, good read before sleep, if I can get any after all the juicy details

"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them."
Old 14-03-2015, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

is this about incest or what?
Old 14-03-2015, 01:56 AM
Samster

Incest?? No no no. I no write incest one, so bloody taboo u know! My story is about sharing love.
Old 14-03-2015, 02:18 AM
Samster

tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondick666 View Post
Incest?? No no no. I no write incest one, so bloody taboo u know! My story is about sharing love.
N we are all here to share the love~
Old 14-03-2015, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

More more more
Old 14-03-2015, 07:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
latour is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Wow please continue your love story. ...
I want more to come I'm so horny reading it.
I need someone to suck for me.
Old 14-03-2015, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

please continue with your foursome....
Old 14-03-2015, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
angelkisses deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondick666 View Post
Any sis actually read incest theme story? I understand it's a turnoff for most women. If you do read do feedback to me from a women perspective how you like the sex scenes to be written.
Me Me Me!! Super love the story, making me all wet reading this!! If only I can have a lesbian and/or 3p dream come trueeeeee~~
Old 14-03-2015, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelkisses View Post
Me Me Me!! Super love the story, making me all wet reading this!! If only I can have a lesbian and/or 3p dream come trueeeeee~~
Sis, I think is really easy for a girl to find 3p.. but sure, It all depends on the situation
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1