The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2014, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: "An Affair To Remember"

waiting for your next installment
Old 14-03-2014, 09:15 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

wow. So when is the movie hitting the big screen? I so totally want to watch it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterJerker View Post
“Former client who has moved to Hong Kong. Bumped into her while waiting for you. She’s here for a conference,” I said.

“So classy. I think that’s a Berkin she’s carrying. The shoes look like they’re Louboutin’s. That dress she’s wearing is easily $600. That’s DVF,” she ranted.

“A what?” I asked. She noticed all that with just a brief glance? Women!

“DVF – Diane Von Furstenberg. Top designer. Is married? Is she a tai-tai? She sure looks like one.”

“I don’t know. I did not ask her,” I replied. I took my wallet and handed the cash to Lily. “For this month’s expenses.” She took the cash and said a quick “thank you, Chet.”

We rode in silence on our way home with Lily occasionally interrupting my thoughts with stories about the kids and her sisters. My thoughts were with Olivia. It’s been three years since we last saw each other. Amazing what three years did to her. She’s lost a lot of weight. She must be 48 kg or maybe less. The same size when I first met her fifteen years ago. She cut her hair short, a pixie cut like Anne Hathaway’s that frames her small face. Her skin was glistening and her arms looked so toned. Her waist was so small but her chest was just how I remembered them - round, supple and perky. Her dress hugged her body at all the right places. You wouldn’t think she is forty-five. I wonder if she’s married now.

I must have dozed off thinking of her. I felt Lily give me a nudge. “Chet, we’re home.”

We had dinner. Only Jacob was around. Jeremy has band practice. Lily reminded me about the dinner party at Janice’s in-law’s on Saturday. Janice, my oldest child and only daughter is married and has moved to their new flat. My grandson, Zequi was born just a couple of months ago. Yes, I am 55 year-old grandfather in love, in lust and fantasizing about another women.

I moved to the living room after dinner and pretended to watch the Golf Channel. This is also part of the routine on the days when I am home early. I sit in front of the TV, clean my clubs while I watch the Golf Channel. Lily does her evening routine, goes into our bedroom and watches her soaps until she falls asleep.

I stared blankly at screen. My thoughts wander back to Olivia.
Old 14-03-2014, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 11
MasterJerker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasterJerker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Chapter 8

Lily ranted about Jaya non-stop. She got infuriated that I just sat there not saying anything. “Aren’t you going to say something?” she asked as we made a right turn to our street. “That woman is a whore! I really should have run her over.” I could see the veins on Lily’s forehead. She was gripping the steering wheel so tight. Her knuckles were almost white. “Say something, Chet!”

“Chech, how many times have we talked about this? I’ve already apologized for my mistake. It’s been what … four years? Can we just move on? I don’t want to be constantly reminded of my mistake, okay?” She understood and kept quiet until we reached home. She slammed the door as she got out of the car.

Janice was there with the baby. Good! Lily and I both dote on our grandson. Having him around will surely lighten Lily’s mood. I did not want the kids to see us fighting. We all sat at the dinner table, happily exchanging stories and taking turns to pamper our little Zequi. My son-in-law, Gerard arrived an hour later to pick up his family. Lily went into the bedroom as soon as they left. My boys and I stayed in the living room watching football and catching up. I wasn’t really paying attention to the game. It was still relatively early so I thought I’d go for a run at the nearby park. I needed to clear my mind.

After a few of laps around the park, I sat to rest on one of the benches. If only I could undo my mistakes. If only I didn’t allow my stupid carnal instincts to get the better of me, Liv and I would probably be still together. I was ready to give up everything for her but she did not want me to.
Old 14-03-2014, 03:13 PM
Samster

MasterJerker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasterJerker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Chapter 9

Two years into my secret relationship with Liv, I still have not told her the truth. I kept waiting for the perfect timing but I just did not have the courage to come clean. I knew that if she found out the truth, it would be the end.

Around the same time, I was sent to attend a seminar in Hong Kong. That was the opportunity I was waiting for. I had the perfect excuse to go to overseas without my family and without Lily suspecting anything. I could spend time with Liv and we could enjoy a few days together like any normal couple. I could put my arms around her in public without having to worry about bumping into anyone I know. We could stay out late, spend the night together and wake up in each other’s arms.

It was a 3-day seminar but I told Lily it was for four and I would be extending another day to do some sightseeing since it was my first time to go to Hong Kong. I had everything sorted out. I would fly in Sunday morning. That would give me a full day with Liv. She could stay at my hotel until I check out then I could move to her place when the seminar is over. That would give us another two full days together before I fly back the following Saturday. Liv was insisting that I just stay with her for the duration of the trip but I told her that it was more convenient at the hotel since the seminar was going to be held at the same venue. The truth is, I didn’t want Lily to find out I had not checked in at the hotel and was staying somewhere else.

I was so excited to see her. She picked me up from the airport and we went to her place. Her apartment was not that big but it had a majestic view of the harbor and the Hong Kong skyline. It was tastefully furnished, had all the amenities fit for an expat like her. It was actually the first time I had a glimpse of Liv’s domestic side. We never really had the opportunity to spend time at her flat. She had tenants and although she still maintained the masters bedroom, she wanted to give them privacy. She preferred to have a strictly landlord-tenant relationship.

Liv told me to freshen up and relax while she prepared lunch. I took a quick shower and emerged from the bathroom in my shorts. Liv was in the kitchen. She had also changed into a pair of boxers and was wearing a tank top. She has put on a little weight, which I thought looked good on her. I quietly sneaked up behind her and put my arms around her. She almost dropped the glass to the floor.

I hugged her tight, really tight. “Hmm ... you smell so good sweetie. I missed you.”

“I missed you too,” she said as she leaned against me. She attempted to disentangle my arms from her waist. “Let me set the table first. You must be hungry.”

“You bet I am. I’m hungry for you.” She turned around and we kissed and kissed and kissed. We somehow ended up on her couch. My hand found its way under her tank top. She wasn’t wearing a bra. I pulled at the neckline revealing her supple breasts. Her brown nipples were so erect, a seeming open invitation for me to feast on them. I sucked on them like a baby hungry for his mother’s milk.
Old 14-03-2014, 03:15 PM
Samster

I dipped my hand into her boxers. She wasn’t wearing undies. I stopped to look at her. She looked at me and teasingly said, “Surprise!” Oh yes, what a lovely surprise to find my Liv bare and wet under her boxers. I pulled the boxers down and kicked it all the way down to her ankles. She sat up to take off her tank top. I’ve missed that beautiful, delicious body. She pulled my head closer and we kissed feeling each other’s hunger and raw passion.

I got on top of her, kissed every inch of flesh before I settled on her twin peaks again. I can never get tired of sucking them. I know that Liv’s breasts are very sensitive. I always made sure they got the attention they deserved especially the right one which surprisingly is more sensitive than the other. Her right nipple comes to life at the slightest touch while the left had always needed a little more prodding before turning hard.

Her hands were roaming my body too. She had helped herself to my buttocks and was squeezing them again. “Hmm… I missed these babies too.” She tugged on my shorts and I wiggled it off my legs until it promptly joined the heap of clothing on the floor. She put her hand between us to grope my manhood. She was stroking me vigorously. “Sweetie, sweetie, slow down. I want to savor this. I want to take this nice and slow.” She loosened her grip. I could see the change in her expression. She gave me a nudge, rolled over and laid on her chest. She did not move.

I laid on her back, nibbled her earlobe and sucked on her shoulder giving her a love bite on her left shoulder blade just below her neck. I rubbed my chest against her back and let my dick settle between her butt cheeks while I continued to kiss her neck and ran both my hands along her sides. She was unresponsive. “Sweetie, are you upset?”

“No,” came her quick reply. I knew she was. I thought maybe she got offended when I asked her to slow down. “Hey, sweetie. Turn around. Look at me.”
“No,” she refused to move. “You don’t want to move? You don’t want to look at me?” I started tickling her and soon enough she was giggling again and I managed to flip her over. I held both her hands on top of her head. She made faint attempts to kick me but I clipped her legs, trapping them securely between mine. I pinned her to the couch grinding my hardened loins on her mound. “Do you feel that, sweetie? Do you feel how much I want you?” She nodded and bit her lower lip.

I gave her a kiss that told her how much I love her, how much I wanted and needed her. I pulled her up and carried her to her bedroom. I lowered her onto the queen bed.

We sat in the middle of the bed facing each other. We stared at each other, not blinking, not touching. I was the first one to break the trance. I traced the shape of her face, from the left jaw to the right. I ran my thumb across her lips, back and forth until she opened her mouth. I pushed it gently inside her mouth. I closed my eyes as sucked on my thumb.

She let go of my thumb and pushed me on to the bed and like a cat, slowly climbed on top of me. Her movements were so sensuous. She slowly lowered her body, carefully and lightly caressing my body with hers. I knew what she was up to. Liv liked to tease me that way until I couldn’t take it anymore. This time however, it will be my way.
Old 14-03-2014, 03:15 PM
Samster

I grabbed her waist and tackled her. “Temptress!” We continued kissing, our tongues dipped into each other’s mouths. My right hand went south as my left fondled her breast. I found her jewel. It was throbbing and moist. I gave it a light tickle and I felt Liv writhe with pleasure. I worked my way down until my head settled nicely between her thighs. She was trying to put her legs together again but I spread them as wide as I can, giving me full view of her jewel and love tunnel.

I teased her clit with my tongue as I dipped my middle and index fingers in her tunnel. I wanted to give her the ultimate pleasure. I could tell that she was enjoying the special treatment. I felt her legs open wider. She ran her hands through my hair as if saying, “I want more, don’t stop.” She was thrusting her pelvis upward with every lick and suck that I gave her. I could feel her about to explode. She lifted her pelvis once again, pulled my head closer before she put her legs around my neck and started to shake uncontrollably.

I gave her time to recover as I rested my head on her lower abdomen. I was stroking her thigh that was still flung across my torso. A couple of minutes later, I titled my head upwards. She was looking down and smiling at me. “Come, here, “she said. She lifted her leg and I eased my way up and settled beside her. She reached for the box of wet wipes from her bedside table and lovingly wiped my face. “Sorry, I messed up your handsome face.”

Liv knew how to stroke my ego. I don’t consider myself handsome but for Liv I am a well-chiseled human replica of a Greek god. In Liv’s eyes I was perfect and can do no wrong. She tossed the tissues into the bin beside the nightstand, turned to me and gave me a really sweet kiss. I was slowly losing my hard on but it was still poking at her sides. She reached for my willy and started stroking. “Now, let’s bring this baby back to life.” She went down on me and lovingly licked, sucked and blew me until I was hard enough again to enter her.

I had her lay down on her chest with her head resting on a pillow. I asked her to lift her butt and for the first time I entered her from behind. Our hands were tightly clasped together, squeezing with every thrust. We both reached our climax. I collapsed on top of her before I rolled to her side to capture her in a tight embrace. She wanted to reach for the wet wipes again but I stopped her. “Don’t sweetie. I want to relish the moment. We can shower together later.” She rested her head on my chest and we both fell asleep with our arms and limbs around each other.

Last edited by MasterJerker; 14-03-2014 at 03:42 PM.
Old 14-03-2014, 03:57 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

There is nothing you can do with the points really except to stoke your ego that you are getting recognition for your contribution to this community of sex maniacs!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 14-03-2014, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS handsome siol :P
Old 14-03-2014, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
There is nothing you can do with the points really except to stoke your ego that you are getting recognition for your contribution to this community of sex maniacs!
Bro, so judging from your 2300+ points you are one of the most popular guys here. Kudos to you!
Old 18-03-2014, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4985 / Power: 17
simifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond repute

Awaiting for yr next update.
TS where are u?
Old 18-03-2014, 10:24 AM
Samster

Hey bro. Thanks. Could not post. Starhub blocking SBF.
new chapters coming up.
Old 18-03-2014, 10:26 AM
Samster

Chapter 10

Hong Kong was one of the most, if not the most memorable moment, we had together. We moved to the hotel late Sunday evening. She stayed with me for three days. She went to work while I attended the seminar. She took me to her favorite restaurants. We went clubbing before heading back to the hotel to make love until we were both exhausted. We made love half-asleep in the middle of the night, in the morning when we woke up. We made love every chance we got. It was so nice to wake up beside her, have breakfast with her and take showers with her.

I had made it a point to call Lily in the mornings after Liv had left. I called her in the evenings before I met up with Liv. I told her I would be the one to call using a local call card to avoid roaming charges. The arrangement worked out well.

I moved to Liv’s apartment after I checked out of the hotel. She took Thursday and Friday off. We went sight-seeing, shopping and having lunches and dinners just like a newly wed couple on their honeymoon. It was bliss just to be with her.

Friday night came, the night before I was supposed to leave. I had just zipped my luggage. I made sure that the stuff that I had secretly bought for Lily and the kids were neatly tucked away. Liv handed me a small box. “For your mum.” I was overwhelmed with pangs of guilt. I had been using my mum as an excuse for the last couple of years whenever I could not call or meet up with her. My mum was the excuse during Christmas when I had to decline her invitation for dinner with her family, on the day she had to undergo minor surgery in Hong Kong and had asked me to fly in and be with her. She had believed me all these years and accepted the excuses that I gave her as the truth.

I opened the box. It was a lilac pashmina. Judging from the material and the packaging, I could tell it was expensive. “I hope she likes it,” she said as she got up to gather the seminar binders that I had left on her desk.

“Of course she will like it. Thanks, sweetie.” I went into her walk-in closet to put the pashmina in my luggage. I was making my way back to bedroom and froze when I saw Liv holding my passport. “July 28, 1959? I thought you said you’re just five years older than me? You said you were born 1964.” I finally managed to walk to her side and hugged her.

“Oh sweetie, I’m sorry. I just didn’t know how you’d feel about dating a much older guy, “ I explained to her. “Please don’t be angry?” Stupid Thomas! How can you be so careless? Or perhaps it was fate. Perhaps it’s time to stop the lies and come clean.

“So when were you planning to tell me? When we’re at ROM getting married? You silly man! Did you think I’m that shallow?” She was hugging me back - an indication that she was willing to let this one go but it still felt like someone had doused a bucket of cold water on me. “So Mr. Universe 1959, what other non-truths have you told me?” she asked me teasingly. I thought to myself, it’s now or never.

I sat on the bed. She came to my side and put her arm around me. “Hey Honey. I was just kidding. Are you upset?” I reached for her hand and held it very tight. I had my head bent and was staring at the floor. I couldn’t bring myself to look at her. She was touching my hair. “Honey, what’s wrong?”

Without looking at her I said, “Liv, always remember that I love you and the only reason I lied to you was I did not want to lose you.”

“Silly! Age is just a number. I’ll get over it. Don’t be overly dramatic.” She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

“Liv, I’m married.” There! I blurted it out.

I felt her freeze before she moved away from me. “What? Are you joking?”

I looked at her “I’m married.” I held her hand even tighter. She managed to break free from my grip.

“What a sick joke, Thomas! What a fucking sick joke!” That was the first time I heard her swear. She moved to the farthest corner of the bed. I moved closer and wanted to hug her. She held her hands up. “Don’t touch me!” I knew better than to insist on holding her. I was kneeling on the bed in front of her. She was hugging a pillow and I could see she was trembling but was trying to steady herself. She did not cry. She did not say a word. She just sat there not letting go of the pillow.

I lightly touched her knee. She flinched. “Liv, I’m sorry. I’m so, so sorry. I don’t have an explanation except that I love you and I didn’t want to lose you. I did not have any intention of carrying it on this far but I fell in love with you and there was no turning back. Liv?” Still no response.

“Liv, please talk to me. Curse me, hit me if you must … just say something, please?” I pleaded with her. It was really time to tell her the truth, the whole truth.

“Liv, I was 40 when we first met. Before I met you, I went prowling into the chatrooms to score with women but that all changed when you came into my life. I’ve been married for the last 17 years. I have 3 kids. Janice is 16, Jeremy is 8 and Jacob is 7. Lily works in a bank. It was an arranged marriage. My mum stays with us. She has dementia. That part is true.” Still nothing.

“I am married that’s why I’ve been avoiding all your invitations to meet your family. I can’t face your brothers. It is why I could not come here to be with you as much as I wanted to. It is why I have not proposed to you. I would have married you and started a family with you if I was a free man but I’m not. Liv, I’ve been battling with guilt for the last two years. I did not mean to hurt you and take away your chance of having a happy married life but I love you and I could not bear the thought of you with another man. It’s selfish and it’s wrong and it’s unfair but I know I would lose you if I told the truth.”

We sat there for hours. She did not say a word. I was supposed to leave in the afternoon. I thought I’d call the airline to move my flight. Lily is going to be livid if I am not back on Saturday but I wasn’t going to leave until I settle this with Liv; until she forgives me, until she tells me everything is all right between us.

I went to the living room to make a call to the airline. I was put on hold several times until I gave up. I thought I’d check on Liv first and would try to call again later. She was already in bed, tucked under the sheets. It really broke my heart to see her like that. I got in bed and put my arms around her. She did not turn to look at me. She was motionless. “Liv, I’m sorry. I’m not leaving until you forgive me. I know at this point there’s nothing I can do or say to make this right.”

“There is, Thomas,” she said almost in a whisper. “You will leave tomorrow and stay out of my life forever.”

“Liv, Liv … please don’t do this,” I begged her. “Let’s talk about this.”

“There’s nothing to talk about, Thomas. It’s over between us.”

“No, Liv. It will never be over between us.” I tightened my grip on her waist and rested my head near her neck hoping that she would turn so I could catch her mouth for a kiss and make her feel how sorry I was and how much I love her. “Liv, I’m sorry. Please, I beg you.” She did not move.

I guess we were both emotionally drained. We both dozed off. I felt her stir in the middle of the night. I took the opportunity to turn her around to face me. I hugged her even tighter. She did not hug me back but had her hands clasped near her heart as if saying prayer. Then I felt her tears trickle down on my chest. “Liv, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Please forgive me.” She put her arms around me and started sobbing quietly. “Liv? I love you. I’m so sorry.” I repeated the words over and over until I started to cry. We both cried until we fell sleep.

The first ray of sunlight through her window woke me up. I was alone in bed. I quickly got up to look for LIv. She was not in the bathroom. I went to out to the living room. She was not there either. I started to panic. Where could she possibly be – in the gym, at the pool? I went back to the bedroom to put on my shirt and my shoes. I switched on the light and found a note from Liv on her bedside table.

“Thomas,

Don’t look for me. I need to be alone. Just lock the door on your way out. Have a safe flight. GOODBYE.

Olivia

This is not happening. I called her mobile. It rang but then I realized that she did not take her phone with her. It was on top of her vanity. I put on some clothes and my shoes and went looking for her. I went to every possible place I could think of but I did not find her. It was getting late and I had a flight to catch. I went back to her apartment and got ready to leave. I thought of staying and waiting for her to come back but I knew that it would not do any good. She was angry and no amount of explanation can make the anger go away at that point. I have issues to settle before I face her again. I left her a note before I let myself out of the apartment.

My dearest Liv,

I know you must hate me now but I am so sorry for lying to you. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. Apart from my age and the fact that I am married, everything else about our relationship is true. I truly and genuinely love you.

There is no goodbye between us. Please, let’s talk about this.

I love you … always have and always will.

Love,
T

Last edited by MasterJerker; 18-03-2014 at 11:33 AM.
Old 18-03-2014, 10:30 AM
Samster

Chapter 11

I kept thinking of Liv on the flight back home. She is the love of my life. The one I would have married if I were single. She’s the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. I can’t bear the thought of losing her. If only I had met her earlier. If only I had waited for her.

I called Liv and wrote her emails almost everyday for the next three months but she never replied. Lily noticed that I have become quiet and moody since I got back from Hong Kong. Janice had on one occasion, arranged for a father-daughter bonding. I knew she wanted to find out what was wrong. I told her not to worry, that it was about work.

I weighed my options carefully. Divorce would cost me my entire savings. I thought about the kids and how a separation would affect them. They were still young. But I’ve been feeling trapped for so long. I felt I deserve to be happy again. Never mind if I lose everything. I have a job. I will just make major adjustments in my lifestyle and start all over again with Liv. Better do this now while I still have time. I made plans to see Liv,

I took a leave from work for a couple of days. I was going to Hong Kong to see Liv. In the meantime I told Lily that I would be going to Hong Kong for a few days on official business. I wasn’t sure if Liv was going to be there or if she would take me back but I just took the chance. I could go to her office but I knew she would not like that. If I have to camp out at her apartment to wait for her, I would do that.

Liv is a creature of habit. She is so set in her ways and observes a schedule. Provided she was not traveling, I knew that she usually got home between 7:00 and 7:30. I sat at the café next to her building and waited for her. Lady Luck must have been smiling at me. I saw her walk into her building a little past 7:00pm. I decided to wait a few more minutes before I made my way to her apartment.

She was so shocked to see me when she opened the door. I thought, please don’t slam the door on me. “Hi Liv. Surprise!” I said lamely trying to mask the awkwardness of the situation. “May I come in?” I really couldn’t read the expression on her face but she let me in.

She was wearing yoga pants and a sports bra. “Are you going to the gym?” I asked.

“Yes, I was actually on my way out to go to Yoga,” she replied.

“I’m sorry I came here unannounced but we left things hanging the last time and …” She cut me mid-sentence. “No, Thomas. We did not leave things hanging. We said goodbye.”

“You said goodbye. I didn’t” I put down my bag on the couch and made a step to approach her. She stepped back.

“Thomas, there is no point in carrying on this conversation. We don’t have anything to talk about. You lied to me. You are a married man. End of story.”

“No, Liv. Please hear me out. I know I made a stupid mistake by lying to you. I wish I can undo that but what’s done is done. The only thing left for me to do now is to make things right between us. I am divorcing Lily. I will marry you.”

“What? You must be out of your mind!” She exclaimed.

“No, Liv. I have thought this through. I know I hurt you and you must be really angry with me but somehow I know you still love me. So let me make it up to you. I will marry you.”

“You are so fucked up, Thomas!” There it is. The second time I heard her swear. Maybe if she swore some more and let the anger out, we would be able to communicate better. “What the fuck do you think you’re doing? You think marrying me will set this right? You come here uninvited telling me that you will divorce your wife of 17 years and leave your family … your kids for me? You stupid fucking asshole! What kind of a callous bitch do you think I am?” Go on Liv. Let it all out.

She went to the fridge, got a bottle of water and walked back to the living room. From where I was standing, I could see her hands were shaking. I slowly moved closer to her. She looked like she was going to fall. I closed the gap between us and held her in my arms. She started sobbing and pounded weakly on my chest.

“You bastard! You fucking lying bastard!” Her whole body was shaking. “Why Thomas? Why did you do this to me? You’re a self-centered fucked up shameless liar!” I tried to steady her but soon her knees buckled and we both fell on to the couch. I held her tight. She buried her head on my chest. She fell silent again and just continued to cry, soaking my shirt with her tears.

I lifted her head when I felt the shaking subside. I cupped her tiny face in my hands. Our foreheads and our noses touched. “I’m so terribly sorry Liv. I love you.” I moved closer to kiss her. She closed her eyes and a solitary tear trickled from her eye. She kissed me back … tentatively, lightly at first until it became more urgent. It was intense. It was angry, raw and full of vexation. I kissed her back with equal passion, a kiss of love and sorrow – a sincere kiss asking for forgiveness, a plea for a second chance.

Her kisses became more ferocious. She was biting my lower lip, gripping me tight and digging her nails on my back. She pushed me and tried to rip off my shirt. I took it off for her and threw it on the floor. She put her hands in my pants and grabbed me. I unzipped my pants, kicked off my shoes as she pulled my briefs and pants off my legs. She took off her sports bra, got up and took off her yoga pants, pushed me on to the sofa and mounted me. She grabbed my hands and put them on her breasts and rode me hard. I can feel the anger and frustration with every thrust of her pelvis against my loins. She had her eyes closed. She was breathing heavily and sounded like she was going to have a seizure.

I was so full of love and desire for my Liv. I would not have minded if she killed me that instant but there she was making love with me … angry but still loving me. I could feel that she was about to peak. I sat up, held her so tight as I sucked on her breast and moved with her. She was grinding on me vigorously and holding my head really close to her chest. I could feel my own orgasm building up and with one powerful thrust we both reached our climax. We were still catching our breaths, waiting for the spasms to gradually fade when I heard her cry again.

We did not let go of each other. I stroked her hair and her back. “I love you, Liv.” She took a very, very deep breath. “I love you too, T. I love you very much.” That was all I needed to hear.
Old 18-03-2014, 10:41 AM
Samster

Chapter 12

We made love a few more times during the night. It felt good to have my Liv back. I must have done some good in my life to be rewarded a second chance with this amazing woman.

She was already setting the table when I woke up the following morning. She was wearing a white camisole and a pair of matching undies. I had put on a pair of shorts. I walked over to her as she was putting a plate of pancakes on the table.

“Good morning, sweetie.” I held her around her tiny waist before I gave her a good morning kiss. I nuzzled her neck and sniffed her hair. “Hmm … my breakfast smells good.”

“Stop it you horny bastard,” she said.

“Hmm … I’ve noticed you have taken to cursing me. I like it. I like my woman feisty.”

“Be thankful that’s all I did to you. I could have sent the mafia to beat the crap out of you.” I knew she was just teasing. “Come on, let’s have breakfast. I’m not coming into the office today. We need to talk.”

“Can we skip the talk for now?” I ground my hard on closer to her mound. “My little brother down there wants to be inside you again.”

“Cut it out and tell your brother to be quiet! For once use this head,” she said poking at my temples, ”and not that head. Sit down and listen. We have to put this in perspective.”

I listened to her as she laid down the ground rules of our “affair”.

• No divorce. She wanted me to stay with Lily and the kids. She was willing to share but didn’t want to take anything that rightfully belonged to them and that included financial resources and my last name. The only thing that she asked for was time.

• I should make sure that all of the family’s needs are taken care of.

• I am no longer allowed to give her expensive gifts.

• We will set aside exclusive T & L time. I will spend time with her when she is in town but I have to make sure that there will be no conflict with the family’s schedule especially with the kids. The kids should always be my priority.

• I need to fulfill my obligations to Lily as her husband – sexual or otherwise.

• We will ignore each other if we happen to be with our families when we bump into each other.

• We will not invite each other to family gatherings.

• We will not discuss our relationship with friends.

Liv has the biggest heart in the world. She forgave me and gave me a second chance. I knew that she is sacrificing a lot but her rules were so selfless. She still thought about my family when I offered to leave them to be with her. I accepted the rules and for many years it was bliss.

She “became part of my family”. We talked about the kids, my family issues and work. And when my mother passed on, I knew she was there for me even if she was not able to pay her last respects. We shared in each other’s joys and triumphs. It felt like we were married although we were not living together.

She got a promotion and was posted back in Singapore a couple of years later. Her tenants moved out. She gave me a key to her flat and her home became our love nest.

We worked out our schedules. We did not go to her flat together. There was always at least a 30-minute interval between our arrivals. I made sure that the neighbors did not see me when I let myself into her flat. There was a combination of thrill and excitement knowing that we were hiding from people and in a forbidden relationship.

We did not talk when I was at home or during weekends. No text messages that can be traced to her. We each had a secret email account that only the two of us knew about. I was not supposed to send her emails from my home computer. We stopped going to Desmond’s. During one of the few times I took my buddies there, Desmond asked about Liv. I told him we have broken up.

We both took up golf and signed up for the same class. We made the instructor and the other students in our class believe that we just met each other. The occasional weekend golf trips to Batam and Bintan, JB and Thailand became our rendezvous. If we were traveling with other golf buddies, we made sure we booked separate rooms. I would just sneak into her room when every one else has retired for the night. To our knowledge none of them noticed. If they did, no one said anything about it. Some would say it was stupid to waste money like that but it was Liv who insisted on this arrangement. She wanted to make sure we covered our tracks and I did not get in trouble with Lily. Apart from one instance when I got insanely jealous with one of the golf buddies who asked her out to dinner, I could not recall having a serious fight with her. Not until Jaya came into the picture.
Old 18-03-2014, 11:27 AM
Samster

Chapter 13

I must have sat at the park for a good hour or so. I couldn’t help but feel sad and sorry for my loss. How could I have let a manipulative slut like Jaya get in the way of my complicated yet beautiful relationship with Liv. I pulled the hair at my temples. I was getting a migraine just thinking about Jaya and the chaos she brought to my life. I stood up and headed home. I am meeting Liv tomorrow. That is something worth looking forward to.

Lily was already in bed when I got back. I went to the bathroom, took a shower before I got into bed. Without moving I heard Lily say, “So Chet. You finished having phone sex with your whore? You finished wanking yourself?”

“For heaven’s sake Lily. When are you ever going to let this go? Just because you saw her today, it doesn’t mean that I was with her or I called her. In case you didn’t notice, I left my phone here. “ I sometimes get exasperated having these discussions with Lily. It’s the same issue over and over. I don’t think she has really forgiven me for the Jaya debacle.

“Think whatever you like. I have owned up to my mistakes. I have repeatedly assured you years ago that it’s over. I don’t want to see that woman. I don’t want to be constantly reminded of my stupidity. You know better than to keep bringing this up. Good night.” I turned to my side of the bed and tried to sleep.

Jaya. How did I get embroiled in that bloody mess? After that first encounter at the budget hotel, I told myself that was the first and last. I was wrong.

Liv wasn’t back yet and I was missing her terribly. I never confessed the Jaya encounter to her. I figured that what she doesn’t know won’t hurt her. I avoided Jaya and did not go to the pub for weeks. Until one evening, I stormed out of the house after a fight with Lily about some financial issues with her sister. I tried to reach Liv. I know she will be able to calm me and provide an objective opinion.

That’s the thing with Liv. She wasn’t quick to judge. She also didn’t take my side all the time if she knew I was wrong. In fact, most often than not, she was on Lily’s side. You would think that she would stoke the fire just so we can live happily ever after but she didn’t. She had always maintained that she knew her rightful place in our relationship. She was just on time-sharing and would not even think of breaking my family apart.

I went to the pub and there was Jaya in her favorite denim skirt. She was wearing a sleeveless T with her boobs were literally spilling out of her chest. She immediately walked over to me and gave me a hug. “Bro, I missed you. Why no sound no picture for so long?” The other men in the pub were looking at us. I guess they knew her reputation. “So Bro, buy me a drink tonight?” I obliged. I needed company anyway.

We chatted and I bought her another drink and another until we both got so high. She’s more aggressive this time. We were in the farthest dark corner of the pub and people were not really paying attention. She took my hand and let me play with her in the pub. I could feel the wetness on her panties. She ran her hand up and down my thigh, lingered on my crotch to massage and grope me. She asked me if I wanted to smoke then took me to the back area of the pub and opened the door to a narrow alley, which I did not even know existed. I was intoxicated and she was really getting me hard. She lifted her skirt and tugged her shirt revealing a red lace bra. She took my left hand and placed it on her boob and my right hand inside her panties. She worked on freeing my willy, turned around and tilted her ass to receive me. I banged her hard in that dark alley. It was over in just a few minutes. I released on her buttocks. I thought I saw some drip onto the pavement. I zipped up and she pulled her panties up, fixed herself before giving me an open-mouth kiss. “Baby, you’re my best fuck ever.” We went back inside. She wanted to go to a room again but I said no. After the initial thrill, I was overridden with guilt once again. However, the loneliness got the better of me. That encounter was followed by many more encounters. As the sex became more frequent, I got more immune to the guilt. I rationalised and made excuses for my behaviour. I am a normal man with a healthy appetite for sex. I was missing Liv and she was not around. I have to find a way to release the heat that was building up otherwise I would go crazy.

Jaya and I would sometimes check into a budget hotel in town for afternoon delight. Or she would meet me late at night at the parking lot at the range. I would drive to a more secluded spot and she would end up giving me a blowjob or riding me at the backseat. While we tried to have protected sex most of the time, there were instances when we did it raw. She said she already had tubal ligation and assured me that there was no more chance for her to get pregnant. Our sexcapades became wilder. She allowed me to do things to her that I wouldn’t imagine doing with Liv. She was my slut.

Initially, she played coy and said she did not want my money. Later on however, she started asking for things – an ipad for her son, cosmetics, a purse, a new phone and lingerie that she would put on for me during our sessions. I don’t know how it happened but somehow we fell into some kind of arrangement. I gave her a specific sum monthly and I could call on her anytime and make her do whatever I want. I guess that’s what being addicted to drugs is like. Once you start and get hooked on the habit, it’s difficult to stop. How could I possibly stop when she was slutty as hell?

She would send me photos of herself (and her privates) and very provocative messages during the day. I was feeling very horny one late afternoon after receiving an image showing her legs wide open revealing her pussy. Another image showed her rubbing her clit and another showing her fingers glistening with her cunt juice. I was getting a really solid hard on. I started to “adjust” my little Johnson under my desk. She followed it up with a text message: “Wanna eat my juicy pussy baby?” I texted her and asked her where she was. She said she just got home and her kids are spending school holiday week with her ex. Bingo! I looked at the time. Almost 5:30. I got her address, promptly left the office and headed to her place.

It was my first time at her flat. It wasn’t exactly the neatest place in the world, a far cry from Liv’s pristine flat … but at that point I didn’t care. I was there to bang the woman.

She had a robe on when she opened the door. The moment she let me in, she locked the door and grabbed me. The woman was a nymph. She kissed me hard and sucked my tongue. She wasted no time undressing me. “Shouldn’t we move to your room? Someone might come.” I asked while she unbuttoned my shirt. She dragged me to her room and locked the door. I continued undressing while she took off her robe. She had nothing underneath. She sat on the bed and spread her legs wide. “Come and get it, Baby.”

I stood in front of her and held my hardened cock in front of her face. “Take it! Put it in your mouth and suck me.” I ordered her. She gave me a puzzled look. “Huh? You not going to eat me?” She asked. I said, “Eat me first!”

The woman really knew how to give a solid blowjob. This is one of her best skills. Once she had my cock in her mouth, swirled her tongue, licked and sucked my shaft and my balls, I forget that I am trying to be a decent man. The mixture of hot breath and saliva coupled with the sucking motions of her mouth could make any man lose his mind. I hold her head and start to fuck her mouth. I could hear her gagging but I knew she liked it hard. She looked up at me and pulled my buttocks closer as her head moved faster in rhythm with my thrusts. I could feel myself cumming. I let out a loud gasp as I shot one load after another in her mouth. She swallowed whatever she could and let some drip off her mouth. I fell on to the bed exhausted. Jaya went to the bathroom to wash off her face. In a few minutes she was back to stir me up again.

“Baby, my pussy needs your cock inside. I already masturbate today thinking of you.” She took my hand and put it in her pussy. She was slippery wet. She took my willy and started to massage it too. We were masturbating each other. Soon enough I was getting hard and was sucking on her boobs. This sent her into a frenzy. She got on top of me and rode me as if she was riding a mechanical bull. I sat up and reached for her anus and poked her with my index finger. She opened her eyes and without saying a word shifted positions and got on all fours. I grabbed her butt, opened her cheeks and put myself into her anus. I could tell it wasn’t the first time for her. Just a little KY Jelly and my dick slipped into her anus with relative ease. I rammed into her really hard while continued to play with her pussy. The double action was wild for her as it was for me. We kept going at it until we both exploded. Her arms and legs weakened and I soon collapsed on top of her. Sex with Jaya was unrestricted and really wild, no emotions just stupid wild kinky savage sex.

The outings with her became more regular. We were out drinking and having sex almost every night. One evening a few of her friends came into the pub and joined us. She introduced me as her boyfriend. I was so piqued but I did not want to embarrass her in front of her friends. Later that night after a romp at the usual budget hotel, I told her off. “Don’t ever refer to me as her boyfriend. I am not your boyfriend nor are you my girlfriend. We do not have a relationship. We are just fuck buddies, plain and simple. In fact since I give you money that makes you my whore.” I realized the cruelty of what I just said as I cleaned myself up in the bathroom. We both got dressed and left the hotel in separate cabs. I headed home and went to bed. I was so drunk. I did not notice the missed call from Liv.

Last edited by MasterJerker; 18-03-2014 at 12:12 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1