The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 12
Jonathan21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lust Sex Sins

Being a avid reader of the forum I had read many stories that many bro contributed now
I am going to contribute mine too! This is my first time writing something hence please pardon for my poor english.if you don't like what I m writing. You could always leave. This is my story but I change some of it to protect the girls privacy
Drop me some comments In where I can improve!

"Ring ring ring ring ring" my alarm clock rang. i am a typical student studying in a neighbourhood school standing around 175 and having a medium body built. As usual doing my daily routine and suddenly my phone rang

James: eh jon, rmb that day I told you about the girl studying in the express stream?
Me: ya why leh? Cb don't tell me you manage to ask her out?
James: ya meet me at the bus stop where we always go to school now. She's with me now

With that I hung up his call and made my way down asap to the meeting point. Reached there and I saw her. One word to describe her. "Beautiful" I looked at her and gave her a smile weak smile cause I don't know her well and she smiled to me back. The bus ride to school was rather boring as James was busy talking to her or he's trying to get into her pants. I was listening to my I touch and soon I was in my own dream land.

school was Boring and I practically slept throughput the whole lessons. I m always an happy go lucky C class student. Because basically all my grades was C. Soon it was recess time. James asked her to joined us for lunch. I sat there quietly while James and her was in a conversation as usual. Let's name her Charmaine. I realise she keep on looking at me while she's in a conversation with James. suddenly she said

Charmaine: erm jon! Why are you always so quiet.
James: aiya he always like that one la infront of girls he will shy
Me: in my thought. "Knn James don't make me lao Kui leh" and I replied to charmaine no la I am just bored.
Charmaine: hahaha cm on! Tell me more about yourself
Me: I am a very boring person!
And charmaine gave me a light pat on my shoulders
Old 28-10-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster

Re: Lust Sex Sins

Charmaine gave my shoulders a light pat and when I look into her eyes, I realise she has a pair of angelic eyes and dimples when she smiled at me. James was shock and jealous to pull the topic back to him.. and there he goes

James: how about a movie date with me on Friday? I m sure it will be fun!
Charmaine: just us alone?
James: yeap!
Charmaine: ask jon along! It will be boring without him.
Me: I was about to accept the invitation but I saw James gave me a cold stare. No thanks you! I have something on friday.
Charmaine: aww.

And soon Friday came. I have totally no plans on fridays. I m so bored. Stuck at home. Suddenly my phone beep and it was from charmaine.

Charmaine: Hey jon! Guess what I am not meeting James anymore! Are you free today?
Me: erm... i m free.. but hey how did you get my number?
Charmaine: I stole it from James phone. He don't know about that
Me: why dint you meet James today? I thought you guys are going for a date?
Charmaine: screw that guy I tell you when I meet you. Meet me at tampines mall now.
Me: okay fine...

i reach the mall and saw charmaine standing there at the entrance waiting for me. She's wearing a spagtop and a hot pants. Looking from far and I realise she actually had a pair of C cup. She look so stunning. I made my way towards her as she waved at me to acknowled that she saw me.

Me: Hey what sup with you and James? I thought you guys were dating?
Charmaine: oh him? Nah. He just want to get into my pants. He even tried doing it.
Me: ahh? He tried? Do you mean he physical touched you?
Charmaine: yeap yesterday night when he send me home he tried and I push him away because we are just purely having a date. And when the more strength I used to push him away. The more he came advancing. Lucky there was a passerby past by shouted at him and he ran away.
Me: whoa! Serious? I dint know such things happened.
Charmaine: it's okay! I stop contacting him already. LET'S WATCH SOME MOVIES SHALL WE?I m the girl so I choose!
Me: Ok lor anything.

so she brought me to see some horror movie.i thought she was so daring. In the end she was so afraid that she brought pop corns to cover her eyes. While I'm enjoying the movie. Suddenly both her hands grab my arms and she cover her eyes onto my chest. It felt.. different. It felt nice.. am i in love? Or am I just wanting to fuck her pussy. Her c cup boobs was resting on my chest when she did that and peeping down her spagtop top I saw her cleavage. It was awesome. An good view. Suddenly I got back to my senses and I pushed her away.

Charmaine:I scared ah.
Me: don't worry its just a movie.
Charmaine: are you always this cold to girls?
Me:depends on who are they?
Charmaine: how about me?
Me:depends not so fast. I just got to know you.
Charmaine: but I been... i been.. noticing you from far since secondary 2..
Old 28-10-2014, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 15
Imgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to behold

Camping go on bro
Goalie, danny888, guest68, esssinine, hamsapkwai, MarlboroKen, Apollo, CumExplorer, lonebonker, Biostar, 222nge, Lookingaround, ejectjoy, loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, powerkid, Tai_zi21, Hongkongdoggy, oxeso, axpert, meatvegelove, potatocernmit, Wankjanice

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat
Old 28-10-2014, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
socialexpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping camping
Old 28-10-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Lust Sex Sins

Will try my best bro! Currently still in camp. I got zap hell lots of time but I don't care
Old 28-10-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Camp fire up
Old 29-10-2014, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 11
xiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of light

Nice story bro.

keep it up...
Old 29-10-2014, 08:42 AM
Samster

Me: huh but why me?
Charmaine: 2 years back i was in the cheer leading the school soccer team. Your team lost In the semi final match and they was feeling so sore about It that a cat pass by and most of them was throwing bottles and stones at the cat. Only you went up to stop them and brought it to see a vet.
Me: wait how do you know I brought it to the vet?
Charmaine: I... followed you behind?
Me:wha dint know you so stalker. And because I brought it to the vet I go boycot from all the players and got kicked out of the team.
Charmaine: ahh that's sad..
unknown: oi come here watch movie or chit chat? Keep quiet la.

And so we finished the movie with her grabbing my arms throughout the whole movie. After the movie we walked out and she suddenly hook her hands around my arms. I was shocked I wanted to stop her but I was.. enjoying it too. After all she's one of the belle in the school. We made our way for dinner at pasta mania."It was quite popular back then" after eating...

Me: let me send you home
Charmaine: it's still early I don't wanna go home!
Me: then what do you wanna do?
Charmaine: she grab my arms and brought me to the 7 eleven and brought roughly 8-9 cans of beers.
me: wha wha underage can buy drink meh?
Charmaine: he's my friend cousin la. We always buy drinks from him.

She brought me to the park and we found a solitude quiet spot and we sat down for a drink. I swear it was my first time drinking beer and I hated it. There it goes here is our first can.

Me: tell me more about yourself. You are so different in school. I thought you was always the good girl type.
Charmaine: well... i am! This is my way of relieving stress.
And she finished up her can and opened the second one. For once.. i saw her face full of sorrows. It seems like she had something a dark secret of her. From the way she drank. She got tipsy

Me: let me send you home now. You are getting drunk.
Charmaine:I can't go home in this state! Can I go your house?
Me: ........ Hmm okay. "Since my parents is at Australia visiting our relative that just migrate"

we took a cab to my house. As when I opened the door..
Old 29-10-2014, 08:59 AM
Samster

Hey bro how do i get out of moderation so i can post faster? And no word limit
Old 29-10-2014, 01:04 PM
Samster

Maid: oh young master you are home and she is?
Me: she Is my friend please don't tell mum and sir that I brought her home and she is drunk. Oh and could you please make some hot tea for her too?
Maid: Ok!
Charmaine: you you you have a maid? And nice house!"still being tipsy she cant walk straight."

I brought her up to my room at the second level of the house and brought her to my bed. Bringing her up was a little bit hard as she was tipsy

Me: wha u need to lose weight man! You are heavy!
Charmaine: NO LOR I M SLIM AND PRETTY LOR
Me: oh yeah.. you are pretty.
Charmaine:so you finds me pretty too?
Me: hmm yeah not too bad. Better than most of the girls In school.

After hearing that she came forward and gave me a peck on my cheeks. I was shocked and just nice the maid came in..

Maid: ahh sir! I m sorry.
Me: no no no its not your fault could you please prepare the guest room for my friend to sleep tonight?
Maid: okay I m on my way!
Charmaine: ?? What I m sleeping in the guestroom tonight?
Me: erm.. ya? If you want my room then I sleep in the guestroom lor. "I still don't understand what she mean by then."

Suddenly she pounce on to me and our lips met for the first time. I pushed her away. As that was actually my first kiss. But maybe as she was high. She pounce back on to me. And this time.. i dint pushed her away.
She grab my back while we kiss she push me down and I m lying down and she was on top of me kissing me. My 2ic was hard and solid and when she realise it.

Charmaine: looks like someone is horny!
Me:well I am.. you turned me on man. I am sorry.
Charmaine: don't be silly! It's not your fault.. i m the one taking the initiative.

With that she took my hands and put it on her c cup boobies. Ya I m right. It's Indeed an c cup. C cup for her age is very rare. As i began to fondle her boobs while we continue kissing.
She began to strip my bottom and began stroking my 2ic
Old 29-10-2014, 05:04 PM
Samster

Charmaine: someone is getting big below!
Me: stop teasing me. It's my.. first time..
Charmaine: WHAT? HAHAHAHAHAHA you are a Virgin omg I feel like I'm the man now.
Me:lucky for you. Haha!

And so she began to take my dick into her mouth. The feeling of it was so indescribable. Her warm tongue swirling and swirling around my dick. At times licking the shaft i was so lost by her blowjob . Maybe one word to describe it. Heavenly. She continued the action for awhile and i told her i was going to cum. She gave me a CFM look and wink at me while she sucks it more vigarously and soon I came everything in her mouth and swallowed everything. Maybe I ate healthly and workout at the gym frequently. She told me that my cum taste nice and it don't have a foul smell. After my first release. I lay down at my bed with her by my side. Soon. I saw her touching herself.

Me: wha so horny ah?
Charmaine:ya la you release already but I haven eh.

Following her sentence. I jumped up and pin her down with me on top I began to lick her neck and nibbles her ears. I could hear her soft moan as if she was enjoying it while i an licking her on her neck. One or my hands went to attack her beautiful C cup boobs. I was giving her light squeeze and my fingers twirling around her nippers. This time she was moaning even louder. With that I began to move downwards to lick and suck on her nippers while I do so I put 2 fingers of mine into her mouth. And her wet hot tongue began to lick and suck my fingers. It was sensational. Soon I took out my fingers and went to down to feel her wet panties. Damm she was wet! I began to rub her clit from the outside. And she was moaning in ectascy! I began to remove her panties. And here I go.. i started off with missionary entering her was A little bit hard.. She was super tight. But lucky she was wet enough to let me enter smoothly. I was pumping her slow and hard at first. And suddenly she say "comr I want you all inside me!" With that i pump her even faster and harder she was moaning damm loud. Soon I felt that she came as I felt her body twitching and the looks of enjoyment from her. I changed position to doggy. And I began to pump her from behind. Every pump was great she loves it and I grab her boobs from behind to fondling while humping her. Soon I felt that I was aabout to come .

Charmaine: shoot inside.
Me: you serious?
Charmaine: just shoot inside I m on safe period.

With that I blasted all my cum into her wet and tight pussy...
suddenly I heard footsteps leaving away from the door..
Old 29-10-2014, 08:01 PM
Samster

Shit I totally forgotten about my maid. I ran out naked and saw her standing outside at the door. She look down at my 2ic and she blush. You can't expect much from a 19 yo maid.

maid: sir...."and she pointed downwards"
Me: oh shit! I m so sorry! I ran back in to the room again
Charmaine: hahaha! Looks like your maid enjoyed some free show!
Me: oh damm I m so screwed.
Charmaine: why is she gonna tell your parents?
Me: nope she won't. But it's like a form of respect to her. She is not suppose to see all this stuff.

I wore proper clothing's and went out to my maid room.

Me:sorry. Wasn't suppose to let you see these.
maid: it's okay " still blushing" all man like to have sex.
Me: what about ladies like you?

WTF. What did I just asked my pretty maid. Some stats about her she's 34b and she's slim and have long slim legs she's actually quite sexy.. Hmm.

Me: ehh no no no you should ignore what I just ask you. Forget about preparing the guestroom. You should go and have some rest it'd getting late.
maid:goodnight sir.

Hence I made my way back to my room. And I saw charmaine touching herself. When she saw me she pounce on to me and we started into deep frenching again. She push me on to the bed and started attacking on my nippers. Oh man her licks and sucking made me moan a little. Very quickly my 2ic sprung up I was quite surprise how quick it went up because I came twice already. And noticing my dick was harden she began to give me a bj. Her bj was wonferful her slurping sound from the blowjob made me high and suddenly she change sides. It became 69 she put her pussy into my mouth and asked me to lick it. Trying my best to give her the best lick. My tongue keep flicking at her clit making her very wet. Suddenly she change back to her original side again and ride me. The way she ride. Fast and smooth everything felt so nice.i grab her boobs while she ride fondling and graving her boobs and after roughly 10 mins I came all over inside her again

Charmaine: that was great! I totally enjoyed it.
me: hmm glad that you do!' Cause I m not really good in bed
charmaine:not bad la you passed la.
Me:hahaha I m tired.. Let's wash up and get some sleep.
Charmaine: OKAY!

not much of actions in the shower. We just french and tease each other for a bit before coming out. Hmm.. lying down on my bed I was in my deep thoughts with charmaine hugging me by the side. I actually thought of my sexy maid looks. Damm what's wrong with me
Old 30-10-2014, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

very shiok story, please continue

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 30-10-2014, 08:36 AM
Samster

I was in deep sleep... suddenly I felt something warm and tongue swirling feeling that my 2ic is having. I got woken up and it was 5 am in the morning.

Charmaine: rise up and shine baby!
Me: good morning! This was early.
Charmaine: I bet i woke you up!

With that she continue giving me an blowjob and she suddenly stood up and came to my face and put her pussy in my mouth and began to ride it. damm girl! I was wondering how wild is she and how much more can she do?. i was flicking her clit vigarously to pleasure her and to return her the blowjob she gave me just now. Soon I know I m gonna reach my climax soon. I stop her and I began stood up and push her on to the wall and fectascy. rom the back. She was moaning so loudly that I m afraid I would wake my maid up hence I put my hands on to her mouth. Damm her ass is big and i think most bros here would love to fuck her doggie. Banging her doggie and grabbing her big boobs from the back is fun and brought me to my highest ectascy. She kept on shouting "Ohh ahhh fuck me harder baby I want youuu ahhh"
woooo soon I cum all inside her again.

Me: baby do you like doing all these?
Charmaine: hmm yeah. But only with you. You would pleasure me and let me have some fun.
me: what about James? Why dint you let him?
Charmaine: hmm.. to be honest I have no any interest in him at all. I got close to him to get to know you.
Me: haha do you really like me so much?
Charmaine: yes I do.. you are so different.
me: hmm can we keep this from James?
Charmaine: why!? I wanna tell him that I m dating you and ask him to stop pestering me.
me: no it will hurt his feelings it's too fast for him to accept the fact. Give me some time. Let me tell him myself.
Charmaine: fine....

Soon the sun rises and my maid prepared us a wonderful nice American breakfast for us. And after dinner I gave charmaine 20 dollars to take a cab home. When she's gone. I went back to my room. And wild thoughts came into my mind again. I thought of me fucking my maid. My pretty maid. Suddenly my maid came in.

maid: sir is she your girlfriend? .
Me: hmm. Yeah
maid: she's pretty!
Me: hmm you too!
Maid: thank you sir.
Me: don't call me me sir. Call me jon. We are just a few age difference.
maid: hahaha okay sir jon.
me: no need sir.. treat me as your friend." Felt sad for her she came here to work when she's 18 last year.. Hence I always treated her as my family too"
Maid: okay! Jon.
me: come seat down and I pointed to the chair in my room. Make yourself at ease.
anw I m sorry... that u saw me naked..
maid: it's okay sir.. oops jon. And she blush again.
Me: you dint see it before?
Maid: I am married before I only saw my husband before. And anw sorry.. i was outside u our room ytd trying to see and listen..
me: haha why?
Maid: I got arouse by all the sounds and I saw your 2ic.
me: hahaha it's okay. Don't worry.

With that I made my way towards kept on frenching. And suddenly...
Old 30-10-2014, 09:28 PM
Samster

With that I went towards her and I went forward to kiss her on her lips. Testing my luck. Strangly she did not reject me and soon my tongue was swirling inside her mouth and it was my first time kissing an indo Malay. It thrills me a little. As i was Eager to try new stuff.
Suddenly charmaine came to my mind. and the thought of betraying the girl that i just make out with seems so wrong. Suddenly i stopped.

Maid: sir.. why did you stop?
Me: erm I am actually not quite sure about this.
maid: is it because I am your maid and your look down on me?
Me: NO! That's not the truth. You are definitely pretty. And you do turn me on just now.
maid:then why? Don't worry its just me and you i won't tell anyone about this

Upon hearing that, the inner beast inside me release i have no idea what came over me. And soon i carry on by pinning her down on my bed and started kissing her neck and nibble on her ear lobes she moan a little and began taking off my clothes. Suddenly she sit up and asked me to lie down. Hence I took her words and lie down on the bed and she began to
catbath me and began to stroke my dick while I'm lying down. Whoa her catbath was ticklish and shiok. I began to close my eyes while enjoying her wonderful catbath. She gave me for a few good minutes and soon she unzip my pants and my dick sprung out to action
Sawing that she gave me a smile and began to give me a blowjob. She took it in and out smoothly and with the slurping sound and she gave me deep throat. Looking at her satisfied face I could tell that she enjoyed it alot. Maybe she's been here too long and dint have any sex. She really literally took my shaft everything in and out. And her hands massaging my balls. Knowing that i may cum fast due to this. I stop her and went on top of her and put my dick infront of her pussy and rubbing it against her clit. "Ahhh Ohh ahh" that was her reply. Soon I entered her and I pumped her in missionary style and oh man she's tight. I saw her hands clenching on to the bed sheets and her eyes closing and with her teeth biting on to her lips. Oh man she's enjoying it. I pumped her for a good 5 minutes and she told me to lie down and she wants to ride me. Damm while she ride me I put my hands and grab her boobs. Her b cup boobs totally fits well into my hands and occasionally I would squeeze her nips or flick it with my fingers.

Me: I m Cumming!
She got off riding me and began giving me a blowjob again. Very quickly I release everything in her mouth. She showed me the cum I have in her mouth out and she swallowed it and opened her mouth again showing me that it's all gone

maid: sir I enjoyed it.
me: haha told you not to call me sir already what. You call me sir one more time I make you my sex slave ah.
Maid:Okay sir! I don't mind.

Hoseh liao. I was just saying it for fun.. suddenly the inner beast inside was telling me not to give up this golden chance.

Suddenly my phone rang. It was from James...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1