The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2014, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9883 / Power: 19
gasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Milfy Lovely Sis-in-Law

nice start up! please continue bro
Bros who upped me for the second time, please kindly wait. I will definitely return the favor once i am able to. Do note that i might take sometime before i am able to do so. Do pm me if i forgotten about your up.
Old 26-10-2014, 02:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 11
xiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of light

Nice new story...
Old 26-10-2014, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 21
HANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Im following this !!!
Old 26-10-2014, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

First update for the day.

got busy with work. frequently go out drinking to clear my woes. i paid no attention to the preparations for the CNY dinner.

just one week before the reunion dinner

One message received.

Audrey: hows the food preparation?

SHIT! I have to do it? well, it used to be taken care of by… nvm…

Me: not really. die liao..

audrey: hmm. what do u mean?

Me: I don’t really know what to do.. u know my situation right..

audrey: oh. don’t worry la dear. i will help you…

Dear? forgot she called me that the other time round. seems like she will use that when she thinks I’m sad..

Me: yes please help me. u are really my guardian angel my dear..

a part of me worries that my brother sees what i type, the other part also know he enjoys others flirting with his wife. in fact, he asked me several times to test his ex gf but it was evident he enjoyed the fetish..

audrey: guardian angel?? hehe make me sound so noble. thank you dear, get back to u about the preparations.

Me: ok.. look forward to it my dear angel.
Old 26-10-2014, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 10
Dealler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDealler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice story !
Old 26-10-2014, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1241 / Power: 14
LuckyKnight has much to be proud ofLuckyKnight has much to be proud ofLuckyKnight has much to be proud ofLuckyKnight has much to be proud ofLuckyKnight has much to be proud ofLuckyKnight has much to be proud ofLuckyKnight has much to be proud ofLuckyKnight has much to be proud ofLuckyKnight has much to be proud of

Waiting for next instalment.
Old 26-10-2014, 06:18 PM
Samster

Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

A few days later

audrey: hey.

Me: hello, whats up?

audrey: bad news, your brother hasn't been free to go buy the ingredients with me .. sorry...

Me: huh? I thought you were going to accompany me to buy instead?

audrey: oh really? then problem solved! I just need a guy to help me carry and drive. but somebody keeps saying he's not free..

sensing that she is pissed with my brother...

Me: it's ok... when shall we go?

audrey: are you free later? around 8 plus? i settle my kids dinner first.

Me: yes. i pick u up at 830?

audrey: ok where shall we go?

Me: i think great world would be a good idea. lesser crowd, most of the stock should be still there in the cold storage.

audrey: great world ah... er.. u are coming from work right? in pants and shirt right?

Me: yes what's wrong?

audrey: haha, just don't want to look too auntie beside you.

Me: nonsense! see you later..

audrey: ok.

after that, I had a weird feeling.

fuck! am I feeling happy? like some sort of excitement?

and also, she didn't call me dear at all this time round. hmm...

FUCK! this is so wrong!
Old 26-10-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardstick15by5 View Post
FUCK! this is so wrong!
Hmmmmm...Wrong and yet feels so right bro...I understand that kind of feeling...

Capming here with beer liao...please continue...cheers

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 26-10-2014, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

nice story, keep it up.
Old 26-10-2014, 11:46 PM
Samster

I drove over around 815. parked out side their house and waited with my engine on and used phone..

knock knock.

someone knocked on the window of the passenger seat.

audrey: hey, you are early.

she said as she open the door and bend over to talk to me.

audrey: give me 5 minutes to change ok.

she caught me by surprised. I saw her in a loose t-shirt and fbt shorts. as she moved quickly and closed the door, I saw that her breasts were shaking a lot, definitely no bra to support those C cuppers..

when she came back, she's put on a simple dress and wore a cardigan.

Me: wow. you dressed up so nicely for? great world only u know, not mbs. haha

audrey: aiyo, didn't dress up too well. can't just wear tshirt and walk beside you right..

Me: haha. yeah that's true..

she gave me a joking punch and made the sound effect bish!

audrey: by the way.. how are u dear?

wow.. calling me dear in person.. my heart skipped a beat. well, it's confirmed. she will call me dear when she pities me.

me: well.... <long pause> like that lo... (i kinda sounded really sad)

audrey looked at me with so much sympathy.. she leaned in gave me a hug..

in the process, I smelled her hair.. she smells good.. damn.. suddenly, i realised my penis has gone hard...

fuck this is so wrong!

though it was a brief hug, i could feel her breast pinned against me. shoik!

drove to great world, chit chat random stuff.

me: where my bro?

audrey: at work lo.. usually come home quite late. work so hard, dont see money coming in either..

i sensed some grudge there. we both kept quiet. i parked the car, went to the lift. only us and two more ladies. I stood behind her, stared at her perky ass.. damn tempted to rub my cock on hers...

fuck this is wrong!

we decided to grab some dessert at the CD store. ordered cake and drinks. we chat some more..

discussed roughly the preparations..

audrey: thank you for letting us stay overnight.. the kids just love the pool too much la.

me: haha u can thank me by bringing along your bikini..

I blurted out without realising.. quite awkward.. she also didn't know what to reply.. I had to think fast..

me: so i can borrow it to wear la...

she burst out laughing. PHEW salvaged the situation. i went overboard..

audrey: anyway, can't lend it to you either...

me: why leh? my cup size is way bigger than you right...

she laughed out...

audrey: noooo.... the last time i had one was years ago, don't know where is it now.. plus paiseh to wear.. so fat now..

me: hmm true... u wear your cheongsam and swim this year la...

audrey: you ah! (u punched me another time.. )

this was sort of the rapport i had with her..

we chat a bit more.. she began to complain about my brother, could see that she was very frustrated with his ignorance to helping me out..

she went on and on.. can see how cooped up she was stuck at home taking care of kids. she used to work as OL.. total lifestyle change has taken its toll on her..

audrey: .......... u know the worst thing he ever said to me? you're becoming an auntie u know... say I don't bother to doll up or dress up for him.. he doesn't want to accompany me to shop, doesn't want me to spend too much either..... contradicting right...

audrey's face was rather pissed.. its a first, she's always smiling and kind and cheerful... i kind of pitied her..

i knew why my brother was late for home almost everynight.. his pattern, even after marriage,after kids, won't change... that's why he chose a simple minded and innocent wife so he doesn't have to worry about explaining himself.

I moved over and sat beside her on the sofa, put one hand over her and gave her a side hug. enjoying the view of her cleavage as i pulled her in and her arms squashing her C cups together..

me: aiyo, don't depress liao. come let's go shopping. after today's shopping, i'm sure he will be stunned and speechless.

audrey's eyes lit up.. i sense her excitement...

i think she could sense mine too..

fuck! this is wrong! so damn wrong... i thought to myself as we headed to the nearby Zara store.
Old 27-10-2014, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3708 / Power: 19
scooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond repute

Pitching tent. Camping here and waiting for more updates
Old 27-10-2014, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

Camp first. See what's next??

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 27-10-2014, 05:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

camping here
Old 27-10-2014, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice build up to the story. Keep it up thanks T.S.
Old 27-10-2014, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kelisa123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very nice. please continue...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1