The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2014, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 10
Maxlion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do you trust your gf/wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
Women are the most difficult creature to understand on earth. If you don't show them concern & control them, they'll think you don't love her enough. Too much of that & you're labelled as a control freak.

It's just like sailing, you need to check the weather & trim the sails to your benefit and then watch the waves, tides and look out for hidden reefs! It's like relationships, trim too much or too little & you'll have a problem. You need to take it easy, learn hard and find the sweet spot.

Everybody has a story to tell, some are blend, some are wild and if you're going to live with one then you'd need to face the present & future. It's no point looking at the past to torment yourself. Do you have kids to worry about?

I hate it when the woman starts checking on your phone, a thing I wouldn't do because once it reaches that status then the relationship is as good as over but if you want to cheat then press the delete button!
Thanks for the advice bro...

Now i am taking it easy and relax whenever needed..

In the end what's mine will be mine..

Just do the best i can,trust her and love her as i always do..
Old 29-10-2014, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
nakorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
Trust is based on own personal experience and perception.

I trust my gf as I believe in her character and she is the kind that will never cheat on me. I am also willing to let her do whatever she wants because she is intelligent enough to know when people want to take advantage of her.

My prev gf had the same good character, but with a very naive thinking which is why I never feel safe letting her out with guys to clubs and shit. I was proven right when I broke up with her, saw her drunk in club with all guys touching her. And it happened constantly. Not to mention, I went there to get her away and she was so drunk she kissed me everywhere and ask me to fuck her.

It really differs from person to person ts. Sometimes when I am making out or fucking other people's gf I also wondered why do they not protect them more.

Bro.. did it come into your mind that actually she love you so much that she felt lost at that moment.. getting drunk and fuck by another guys cos she felt so unwanted and rejected?
Old 30-10-2014, 04:04 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, it happened for the next 2 years even when she changed 2 bfs. It's just her character, she is too innoncent and naive, it's the good thing about her and also the bad thing.
Old 30-10-2014, 08:29 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
harddisk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterharddisk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Do you trust your gf/wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxlion View Post

In the end what's mine will be mine..
Right bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1