The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2014, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
LPPlol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Always Remember.

This story is so vivid, that I can picture the events.
Must have been the familiar setting and the the extremely good story-telling.

I'm gonna subscribe to this!

TS, please go on... Kinda surprised this happened 4 years ago because your story is so well written, it seems you are an accomplished writer somehow.
Old 24-10-2014, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
BravoFiveOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My school pants were at my ankles by the time I snapped out of my absentminded thoughts. I saw her head bobbing up and down my manhood as she made gurgling noises.

Occasionally, whenever she bobbed and went down too much, she’d let out a haf-cough before looking up at me with a coy smile, and then going back to work. She seemed to love what she was doing, and always did.

Alicia was a horndog. She never said no to my advances and always reciprocated willingly. Regardless where we were or who was around us, she’d take the next step and get naughty at a moment’s notice.

I knew I had a keeper. Her sister, Amanda, was equally slutty. Three years older than Alicia, I had only met Amanda briefly a few times before. There was nothing particularly attractive about Amanda, but Alicia would tell me each time her sister changed boyfriends.

No pretty face, but a pair of boobs to die for. And the fact that she couldn’t keep her knees together.

Similarly, Alicia seemed to be heading down that same road.

She kept working on my manhood, until I held her upper arms and gently pulled her upwards. I would have shot everything into her mouth had I not stopped her.

But the night was young, as they say, and I want it to last longer than it ever could.

I sit her down on the toilet bowl and then hold her hair by her hair. She lets out a soft moan as I control how much or fast my tool enters her sweet 16-year-old mouth.

The tip goes in first, and her tongue greets it instantly.
I keep it there for a while longer as her tongue gives it a warm, wet welcome.

And then I withdraw and push in again, this time, slightly more. The tongue is as happy as it was before. I continue with this until I decide I want more.

I begin to fuck her mouth, sex of a different kind. I grab her hair tighter as her hands wrap around her own boobs. She grabs then hard and then uses one hand to reach down into her skirt.

I decide to help her. I pull out of her mouth abruptly, leaving a trail of saliva dangling from her mouth to my penis. I lift her up and turn her around.

Like the sex-hungry slut she is, she bends over immediately. She reaches from behind towards my penis and guides it toward her pussy.

“You sure about this? Your first time?,” I whisper into her ears.

“Just fuck me,” she commands.
Old 24-10-2014, 06:37 PM
Samster

Hi guys, now Im not too sure if people like this story or not hahaha
Doesnt seem to have any reply or encouragement coming in except for a few.

Either way, who cares. I'll carry on writing
Old 25-10-2014, 05:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
Humpy Dumpty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Solid delivery bro. Good pace and info about you both. Really vivid and descriptive. In my mind she's a real minx! Can't wait for you to continue.
Old 26-10-2014, 10:47 AM
Samster

It is a familiar warmth many of us on this forum have come to know too well.

It’s a little wet, warm enough to feel comfortable and soft enough for us to push through with our deepest sense of lust.

My torso slowly berths against her buttcheeks, but there is no “piak”-ing sound. Is is slow and deep.

I am inside her. I have just fucked Alicia.

The emptiness of the toilet continues to amplify everything. She is not moaning like we see in sex tapes and videos, she is not whining and talking dirty to me as I continue to push deeper and deeper into her.

For a 16-year-old, this is a fantasy. To fuck my girlfriend in a school toilet in the evening is a fantasy. Her uniform top and bottom are both strewn on the toilet cubicle floor. I continue going in and out of her .

She lets out soft, barely audible moans. Sounds that make me want to grab her harder and push deeper inside. I want to feel every part of the insides of her vagina. I love the warmth. I love the pulling-away feeling as I slide out, and the rush as I go in again.

It excites me, I do it faster. The piaking sounds start.
Her hair bobs all over her head, from the back it is akin to a mop head going up and down. Her head is down, so her hair covers everything.

In and out, in and out.
And then I feel it; the slow swelling of my manhood. I feel the increased throbbing.

I am going to cum.
Old 26-10-2014, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 23
darkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud of

Hi B51,
Its a great piece of writing. It really brings me back to my younger days as well.

13 points from me.
Old 27-10-2014, 10:35 AM
Samster

I pull myself out immediately, an abrupt end to our sweaty tryst.

A short gasp escapes her mouth at the sudden halt to everything. But at 16-years-old, a baby would be too much for us to handle.

It would have been a cute one, though. Afterall, our friends used to tease us for being one of the most beautiful couples in school at that time.

And a baby from us would have been just adorable, they used to say. Especially since we weren’t from the same race.

But reality deals a heavier hand when things go wrong. So this time, I withdraw and as I masturbate on my manhood, I ask her, “Where shall I cum?”

“I’ll go lower. Cum on my back,” she replies almost immediately. I cant help but wonder if she has planned this or mentally rehearsed this scene a couple of times in her head.

Instantly, she bends lower and I work myself, taking aim just above the pair of mounds I see before me.

Not long afterwards, everything comes out and lands almost precisely where I had aimed. Three long, good squirts and a final half-fuck one before Im done with the load.

The goods have been delivered.

She bends lower, possibly out of sheer exhaustion to her legs, having been bent over for so long. And then she stands up, back still facing me.

My heart beats faster when I see my semen flow down towards her buttcheeks, and then fall off to the floor, right onto her uniform top.

We lose track of time and have no idea how long we’ve been in there.
I turn her around and lock lips with her.

I have just fucked my girlfriend.
I have just fucked Alicia Wong.

To the 16-year-old me, well done.
Old 27-10-2014, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshiver View Post
Hi B51,
Its a great piece of writing. It really brings me back to my younger days as well.

13 points from me.
Thanks Darkshiver!
Some encouragement lets me know there are people enjoying it haha
Old 29-10-2014, 05:09 PM
Samster

Most of our days were spent the same way.

We’d meet at the busstop near the MRT station and then make our way to school. Just before we reach, we’d take a detour to the top floor of one of the nearby Housing Development Board blocks for a quick romp before spending the rest of the day at school.
We almost never failed making it a daily routine, almost like a pilgrimage.
We’d choose a random one, careful to avoid the same one we went up the day before, and then we’d get to work once our bags were down and buttons were undone.

The neighbourhood kids like us, the mats and minahs, ah bengs and ah lians, would be familiar with this. “Up-block” was the slang we used for any couple using the scant privacy of a HDB block of flats to satisfy our lust.

It was during one of these sessions that I first found out that girls, too, could have an orgasm.

We entered the lift that morning and began a fierce battle of our tongues. If the tongues were the main assault forces then our hands provided the cover on the flanks.

The twelve seconds or so we had before the metal box pulled up at our chosen floor was enough to get our pulses racing, and my dick hard.

Once out, we’d walk to the stairs and set our bags down.
Sometimes, we’d sit down on the stairs.

Today was one of those days.
Old 30-10-2014, 01:30 PM
Samster

Because of the height difference, she’d always stand one step higher than I did. Depending on the block of flats, sometimes she’d take two steps higher and we’d lean in more towards each other during our lusty sins.

It always would be the same routine.

We would kiss each other as passionately as we could, like tomorrow was never going to come. Our tongues would hold on to each other like letting go meant the end of everything.

During this time, our hands would have their own play, a free-for-all. Mine would immediately caress her butt while the other would wedge itself between my crotch and hers as I massaged her love-spot through her uniform.

Alicia was a real nympho, and getting wet would be no issue. It’s almost like her knees control the floodgates of her vagina. The moment the knees come apart, her juices would flow. Some days, a wet spot would form as I massage her uniform. That used to turn me on.

All this while, she would swiftly unzip my pants and slide her hands in. She knew what she wanted to do with my dick each time she went in, and she did it well.

One time, she decided just massaging and stroking each other was less exciting than giving me a blowjob at 7am in th morning would be a better idea.

I remember it like it happened yesterday.

The way she fell to her knees, the way she whipped my penis out of my pants’ ziphole and the way she quickly put it into her sweet, young mouth.

Against the morning chill, a warm mouth was a greater catalyst for an orgasm. I didn’t care that I had grabbed her head and started messing her hair up as I forced it up and down repeatedly. I loved that the force I was using elicted low, moans for her. The vibration to my penis did wonders.

So it didn’t take long before I blew everything out into her mouth,which could barely contain it.
Old 31-10-2014, 08:30 AM
Samster

Once business with me was done, it became my turn to take care of hers. I loved circling her cave with my fingers. One, sometimes two. Three was too much for her young 16-year-old pussy to take.

She got wet easily, and so it was usually a slippery affair. My two fingers would asily skate the smooth surface of her vagina before slowly testing the waters of her cave.

Once they were in, her moaning would get louder, a signal for me that contact had been made. That morning, she loved it, and after blowing my cum into her mouth, I wanted nothing more than to finger fuck her silly. Oddly enough, I was ready for a second blow immediately.

So I went violent with my fingers, and she loved it. She gripped my arms harder and harder with each stroke that went in deeper into her. By this time her eyes were closed, shut from pure ecstasy, as I would like to believe. Her head was pulled back a little in pleasure and she moaned softly, but aggressively. I knew this slut was loving it.

I started to bite her breasts through her uniform, I was leaving a wet mark on it but at that time, I didn’t care at all. I didn’t know what exactly I wanted from all this, but I knew I wanted to fuck her with my fingers and bite on her breasts.

Her hold on me became stronger and tighter. The stronger it became, the harder and deeper I went. At 16-years-old, all you knew was to go in and out. Around and G-spot weren’t thing I was familiar with. So I went in and out furiously.

All of a sudden, I heard her whimpering, almost like she was in tears. I felt a surge of liquids flow over my fingers and into my palm, all while I was still inside her.

Fearing that maybe I had torn her vagina walls, I pulled my fingers out. It was covered with a slightly viscous liquid, like the HDB coffeeshop barley drinks. I didn’t know what was happening.

I looked back at Alicia, and to my surprise, saw her resting her head against the stairs, leaning back. Her legs were still spread apart and she looked at me. At that moment, I knew I had done something right.

Because that young slut reached towards me and slipped her hands into my pants for a second time that morning.
Old 03-11-2014, 11:57 AM
Samster

Obviously I couldn’t say no, not when she literally has me by my balls. I allow myself into her mouth again as she lowers her head. She takes it all in for a second time.

She devours my cock completely. The hottest thing about this whole scene is the simple fact that Alicia Wong loves it. She loves a good cock in her mouth, or in her. And this morning was proof of it.

So I play the helpless, but willing victim. I wasn’t going to say no, nor was I going to stop it. Nevermind that we were already running late for school, or that we were very likely going to get caught by one of the neighbourhood aunties returning from the market who lives in one of the flats of the block.

I wanted it.

I play with her breasts. By this time I have unbuttoned her blouse and have my hands running all over her body. The more I squeeze her breasts, the louder she moaned. The more I twirle her nipples, she faster she went on my manhood.

This was ecstasy.

The second time around took slightly longer to release. She wasn’t complaining, though. Or at least it didn’t seem like she was. So I close my eyes and keep replaying everything that had happened earlier. I visualize her going down on my penis again, how she arched her back just before she came and how she smiled and reached over for my dick a second time.

I open my eyes and she is still working on it, I see beads of sweat starting to form on the back of her neck. This bitch is working it as hard as she can.

I grab her neck and push it down harder, she makes a gurgling sound and gags a little.

And then with my cock still in her small mouth, she lets out a giggle over what I had just done.

Not long afterwards, the thought of Alicia Wong giggling over gagging on my dick, I shoot into her mouth. It is a clean orgasm, three good squirts and everything is inside her now.

She looks up and me and I am quick enough to catch sight of just a little bit of cum trickling down the side of her mouth.

Good fucking morning to me.
Old 03-11-2014, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 15
Imgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to behold

Loved your writing TS. Accomplished. Bring us on a journey.
Goalie, danny888, guest68, esssinine, hamsapkwai, MarlboroKen, Apollo, CumExplorer, lonebonker, Biostar, 222nge, Lookingaround, ejectjoy, loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, powerkid, Tai_zi21, Hongkongdoggy, oxeso, axpert, meatvegelove, potatocernmit, Wankjanice

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat
Old 06-11-2014, 09:27 AM
Samster

Thanks Bro. Now very busy with work so cant post for a few days. But I will be back!
Old 01-06-2015, 06:51 PM
Samster

Hello. Im back. Sorry too many things happened in the world over the last few months and I couldnt find time to carry on with this.

Am starting this again!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1