The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2014, 06:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
stone13 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: My Landlady

Nice on bro keep iy coming
Old 28-10-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great update there, ts! camping for more
Old 28-10-2014, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
superman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My Landlady

More please
Old 28-10-2014, 03:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -108 / Power: 0
Penniston Penniston

good story more please
Old 28-10-2014, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Welcum back bro... Nice CIM
Old 29-10-2014, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
8387 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Always trust your naked landlady when she says there is nothing to be afraid of :-) Until the next episode, please keep it coming.
Old 30-10-2014, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

The double experience I had that day was a lot for my mind and body to register. I was still partly in disbelief that my married landlady which I had fantasized about had initiated sex with me not once, but twice that day. I could only watch her as she gracefully started to pick up her underwear and clothes and put them on. She was still smiling seductively at me when she was hooking in her bra. Her breasts looked as sexy in it as it was without.

My legs were wobbly, and all my energy had been spent again. But I somehow made it to the bathroom to wash up, and Susan was stood by the open door to watch. She was even sweet enough to fetch me my towel when I was done. It was as if she was my loving wife attending to me at the end of a long, tiring day!

I had a strong feeling there was much more to come...
Old 30-10-2014, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

up you for the story... keep it cumming ya!
Old 30-10-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
viking1993 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BIG Thumb up for you bro.... i will also camp in.......
Old 30-10-2014, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cuties deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

power landlord

camping for more!

keep it up please, good job
Old 01-11-2014, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
digicert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

support...
Old 01-11-2014, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Erinster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thumbs up nice reading up
Old 02-11-2014, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 0
Don11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDon11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

SUPPORT keep it coming TS
Old 03-11-2014, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Uncle did get home late that night, and I was thinking to myself - if all of that could happen when he was gone for just a day, what would it be like if he was away for the night?! I had a bit of trouble getting to sleep at first, thinking about what I had done with Susan that day. It had progressed rather quickly with her, although it started with the peeping and the fantasizing at first. But soon, the tiredness got to me and I went to sleep soundly.

Over the next few days, Susan got into her 'normal mode' again. She acted as if nothing had happened, because Uncle was around all the time - he got home before she did; he was at home during the weekend; and they went out and came back together. I was a little disappointed and honestly, a little angry with Susan for treating me that way. It felt like she was just using me when her husband was away. Them again, the sessions which we had was so mind-blowing and erotic that it made me want her more than ever! So I decided to show her what she was missing (at least for those few days).

Susan usually collected rent from me at night, and it was always on the same date of each month. So on the night she was supposed to collect my rent, I purposely started working out in my room, clad only in my gym shorts - no t-shirt, no underwear. Dumbbell curls, flys, push-ups, sit-ups and leg lifts. Got the muscles pumped and a good sweat going on, with the occasionally glimpse at the mirror; I was looking pretty good, if I could say so. I was almost done with my routine, when the familiar 'knock knock' sounded on my bedroom door. I went to answer it, breath heavy and sweat dripping.

Me: Time for rent, right?

Susan: Why yes...oh my...

Susan stopped in mid-sentence, glancing at my body from chest to toe. There was a bit of surprise on her face, but it was clear that she liked what she saw.

Susan: Oh, look at you. You're sweating to much! Why don't you dry up first? I can come back a bit later.

Me: oh no problem. I'll just get it for you now. Give me a second.

With that, I turned to retrieve my wallet from the bag, which was on the floor. In the process, I bent down and arched my butt purposely, letting her have a nice full view of it. The smooth material of my shorts helped accentuate the curve.

My wallet was right there where I usually keep it, but I pretended to be looking for it, twisting my butt from side to side. I felt an exhilarating rush through me as I couldn't believe that I was actually trying to seduce my landlady, despite already having had sex with her!! I just had to be sure that it was working though. Or else, it could be just wishful thinking on my part.

But my doubt was cleared when I heard the click of my bedroom door being closed discreetly. I stood back up to have a look; Susan was already standing in my room, leaning against the closed bedroom door. She had that smile on her again...
Old 03-11-2014, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
coolguy71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More.. I need more..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1