The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2014, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 10
Sexism deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexism deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Night Fishing

great updates, thanks TS
Old 13-10-2014, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Returned back to pond and it is now 11pm:

The girls have gathered around Tasha. She was soaking wet. She climbed over the pond railing to retrieved a snagged line from the right corner but slipped and fell into the water. A BBW, Tasha had a deep cut on her left foot and was bawling in pain. I ran back to the car and took the first aid box with a towel and spare cloth and headed back to help Tasha.

Took out the alcoholic wipe to clean the wound and began dressing the cut after applying some antibiotics cream called Garamycin. ( with Li-Ann's approval) I also spotted a splinter on the toe. From a new pack of owner hooks, i took clean one and removed the offending wood split. Done. But not before having a nice peep of her private part.
Old 14-10-2014, 09:06 PM
Samster

seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Tasha :

Sisters! form a circle around us, I want to return the favor to Uncle....
Old 14-10-2014, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Uncle kim power la!!!! Support thread.
Old 15-10-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9489 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Tasha :

Sisters! form a circle around us, I want to return the favor to Uncle....
Return favour. Here 11 points.
Old 15-10-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentalization

At this point i was trying to mentalize the whole experience without forming an attachment to any single girl. There was a tendency to compare performances like who was the better lover. Forming perceptions of the things to be or to becoming more emotional and trying to understand what they were thinking was only beginning to unravel. I was going to start subitizing with rapid and accurate and also with confident judgement the following few performances.
Old 17-10-2014, 12:58 AM
Samster

PM and others who up my points.. thank you for your kind support.
Old 18-10-2014, 06:21 PM
Samster

I turned the table around:

Starting with Tasha, I started speed licking to the surprised of the girls. Pulling down Tasha's shorts, with a flick and a lick i attacked her delighted bever. Next was Sue's cunt, then Lydia's bearded clam and on and on. The surround sound of moans, whimpers, groan, and the squeals coming from the girls made my flute harden. The ecstatic sighs, oohs and ahhs made me spinned as I relished the good fortune I was having licking all manner of shape and sizes.
Old 18-10-2014, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Boyderr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ts very lucky. I every weekend also go fishing but nv had such luck.
Old 18-10-2014, 06:31 PM
Samster

Like a crazed conductor of a symphony of different instrument, i made them respond to command of my tongue. I must say it was a lot more like jazz..improvising and composing on the spot a leitmotif of a short musical consisting of melodic, harmonic, and rhythmic moaning sounds. As i move from girl to girl, the surround sounds became more intense and recurred in different guises of a fuller range of pitches.

How i wish I had a head mounted GoPro...

Last edited by seabass; 18-10-2014 at 07:30 PM.
Old 18-10-2014, 07:28 PM
Samster

come on..

Feed your senses...

Drink to your taste of life....
Old 19-10-2014, 12:27 PM
Samster

The giver and the the receiver of memories :

Tasha exclaimed as she plopped me down and stripped down my shorts,

" The song ain t over till the fat lady sings. "

She took my flute.

She blew my mind.

She hit the note.

She was my kind.

Tasha was blowing

Tasha was blowing

Tasha was blowing me.

-----

audentes fortuna iuvat (From Virgil, Aeneid X, 284, before the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 )

Last edited by seabass; 05-11-2014 at 07:49 AM.
Old 23-10-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyderr View Post
Ts very lucky. I every weekend also go fishing but nv had such luck.

Boyderr you go where to fish?
Old 23-10-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Boyderr you go where to fish?
Nice session TS bro...whew...good read

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 24-10-2014, 06:01 PM
Samster

Thank you for your kind words Eddtan1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1