The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2014, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Night Fishing

I excused my self from the group while they were still eating to set up more light gears for my new students. I have 3 spare sets in the car: 2000 series biomaster paired with 5' 5" bassterra. Unbeknownst to me, Lydia was following me the car. When I opened the door, she pushed onto the backseats. The street along the pond is poorly lighted and quiet saved for a distant dog's howl.

"I promised my friends I'd be the first to attack you" Lydia whispered as she lift my shirt up. "I want you so much" is what I can made of her next statement. Her breath is a mixed of beer and something else..minty and sweet.
Old 03-10-2014, 10:36 AM
Samster

seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

A hundred thots raced thru my mind like

Do I go ..wam bam thank u Mdm or

Resist letting my small head dominate the big.
Old 03-10-2014, 12:08 PM
Samster

Intended only to be a quickie, Lydia slided her shorts to one side, capped me and rided me like a cowgirl. With a clever squeeze using her PC muscles, I released a load. "Thank you, hon. " she gave me a peck on the cheek, adjusted her cloth, and lit a ciggie.
Old 03-10-2014, 12:50 PM
Samster

As she walk back towards the pond leaving me to clean up the car, I cannot help but wonder:

What happened, just a little while ago? Rewinding back my mind "video recording." Let me recollect. I came to the pond at 7 pm, and set up my stuff for the night. Minding my own business while the other side of the pond was a birthday celebration, all the while hoping that they will pack up and go. Then i ended up being a coach and even demo a out door cook-out.

Lydia did not even give me a chance to say no ( or yes). This itsy, bitsy, tipsy spider came with all 8 legs... and i cant helped but felt violated (ha, ha) to say the least. i came and went in a flashed, leaving a tiny trace of tornado-like aftermath in backseat of the car.

As i was cleaning up, Sue came by....
Old 04-10-2014, 05:03 AM
Samster

To be continue next Tuesday ..

Happy Long Weekend.
Old 05-10-2014, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Long holiday break, camping here for more updates.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 05-10-2014, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

wow 7 round orgy

Old 05-10-2014, 06:55 PM
Samster

By the way, did I mention the grouper with a yellow tag is for the cash prize of $200 which I collected from the Bangla who man the pond during the nite fishing. Sweet .
Old 06-10-2014, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
wow 7 round orgy

Return favour. +11
Old 06-10-2014, 01:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
yeoyeoyeo38 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Wink Re: Night Fishing

nice!!!! camp with popcorn!!
Old 09-10-2014, 12:42 AM
Samster

thank u Yeo3-38 for upping my point
Old 09-10-2014, 05:26 PM
Samster

Hi Sue

Hi Uncle Philip.. please forgive Lydia. She is on a rebound, her bf dump her for another air stewardess. She just had a bet with us and wanted to bonk someone tonite before midnite or she will treat us to a meal.

Oh. No wonder. I tot i was hit by a freight train.

Anyway uncle Philip, we want to invite you Saturday to our fishing trip. We will be meeting at the keppel dock in the morning.

If you dont have a captain i can be the skipper.

It is Li-Ann's dad's yacht.
Old 09-10-2014, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Story related to fishing must support la...ke ke
Old 10-10-2014, 06:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 10-10-2014, 12:07 PM
Samster

Tell you what Uncle Philip, here is the key to the unit at Keppel by the Bay I am trying to rent out for my client. We girls are planning to club at St James on Friday night before crashing for an hour or two rest there. You make yourself comfy there on Fri nite so that you dont need to rush down on Sat morning.

As Sue handed over the key, she planted a kiss on my cheek and wrapped her arms around me. It was still quiet on the lonely stretch of road. We started to french. And I ran my hands slowly inside her tee. She let out a weak moan.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1