The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cuties deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Transit Hotel at $20??

Does hotel 81 at chinatown area need two ic?
Old 02-11-2014, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 14
beachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to behold

All PMs replied.

Those that asked me for a list of hotels i DO NOT have a list of hotels to share please take note of this before sending me any PMs.

I only have info on ONE hotel to share which is located in the South Western part of SG . The charges have been updated to $70 for a 5 hours slot.

What I do is I reserve and check in and get the keys first alone with my FB waiting in the car. Then I bring my FB to the room.

I will not reply to any postings here PM me instead if interested thanks as it is hard to track all the postings.
Old 03-11-2014, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
NHEL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros .. Can anyone pm me transit hotels name?
Thank you ya
Old 03-11-2014, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 15
hotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant future

Thanks Bro!!
Old 03-11-2014, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboyz View Post
.....I only have info on ONE hotel to share which is located in the South Western part of SG . The charges have been updated to $70 for a 5 hours slot.

What I do is I reserve and check in and get the keys first alone with my FB waiting in the car. Then I bring my FB to the room.......
Thank you bro for sharing this place about a few months back, though have not been able to book (as most time I called before going and was told no more rooms) and the price before was 6 hrs for $60 initially, rose to 5 hrs for $60 and now 5hrs for $70......wow, have to skip as the general time that we have is about 2 to 3 hrs max., and probably a 2 shots max within the time frame.
Old 04-11-2014, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
yeomm is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilbertpig View Post
haha this hotel is forever full bro...also shocked by the pricing sometime back when i went.
Not that i am selfish or wat. Sometimes we need to "moderate" our sharing. If we keep sharing the place, demand goes up, of course price will shoot up and making it more difficult for us to book the place too. Simple logic: Demand goes up, price goes up (at the same time more difficult to book).

If we keep sharing this place, sooner or later will shoot up from $70 to $100 I bet with you and we will have difficulty booking the place liow.

Think maybe time to stop sharing until situation returns to "normal"???

Just my humble view.
Old 04-11-2014, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 10
Bayettism deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBayettism deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks bro beachboyz
Old 04-11-2014, 06:11 PM
Samster (M)

Eugenetan89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please PM me too.. thx bro
Old 05-11-2014, 02:01 PM
Samster

beachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to behold

All PMs replied.

Those that asked me for a list of hotels i DO NOT have a list of hotels to share please take note of this before sending me any PMs.

I only have info on ONE hotel to share which is located in the South Western part of SG . The charges have been updated to $70 for a 5 hours slot.

What I do is I reserve and check in and get the keys first alone with my FB waiting in the car. Then I bring my FB to the room.

I will not reply to any postings here PM me instead if interested thanks as it is hard to track all the postings.
Old 05-11-2014, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Ani7454 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can pm me? Thanks a lot!
Old 05-11-2014, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
newbirdie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi master, can share the location. Tks in advance
Old 07-11-2014, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone can share the cheapest staying over budget hotel in geylang? ie from ard 11pm to next morning 10am.
Old 07-11-2014, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboyz View Post
All PMs replied.

This guy keep sharing the place.. i bet it will shoot up to $100 soon and think have to book a few weeks in advance liow.

Maybe he is the owner of the place or what.

jialat everyone, be prepared for $100 soon...
Old 07-11-2014, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilbertpig View Post
haha this hotel is forever full bro...also shocked by the pricing sometime back when i went.
that beachboyz guy keep sharing the place , i think we dun need to go that place liow.. will be everyday fully packed and soon $100 liow..

sianz
Old 07-11-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster

All PMs replied.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1