The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2010, 05:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
archrival9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cao Guo Hui

Just my 2 cents,

i used to work as extras when i was in my teenager days with my buddies.. most of them are really cock up and stuck up..

suprisingly.. the really nice and sincere one was Zheng Hui Yu.. i remember clearly how she always offered us to join her during lunch/dinner and shes really nice.. that guy who married her is really so lucky
Old 20-01-2010, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

not say i say what ah, but if Chris lee is Jiu Hu Kia doesnt that make the actress who have a PRC origin = china mei?

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 20-01-2010, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 17
elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by archrival9 View Post
Just my 2 cents,

i used to work as extras when i was in my teenager days with my buddies.. most of them are really cock up and stuck up..

suprisingly.. the really nice and sincere one was Zheng Hui Yu.. i remember clearly how she always offered us to join her during lunch/dinner and shes really nice.. that guy who married her is really so lucky
yeah really lucky

Old 20-01-2010, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5504 / Power: 16
Evetan86 has a reputation beyond reputeEvetan86 has a reputation beyond reputeEvetan86 has a reputation beyond reputeEvetan86 has a reputation beyond reputeEvetan86 has a reputation beyond reputeEvetan86 has a reputation beyond reputeEvetan86 has a reputation beyond reputeEvetan86 has a reputation beyond reputeEvetan86 has a reputation beyond reputeEvetan86 has a reputation beyond reputeEvetan86 has a reputation beyond repute

Now then i noe CGH so rotten 1. During school days i usually chased after his exposure in shopping mall. He got very charming eyes but now i feel he got shie mi mi eyes.
Old 20-01-2010, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 18
richie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangbonker View Post
...i think he has account...!
Hope he reads this thread and wake up his silly idea what the world is condemning him..as well as that christopher lee...
eh, christopher lee now busy trying to make babies with fann lah. no time to surf sbf liao.
Old 20-01-2010, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 16
malehotbod71 is one of the Best!malehotbod71 is one of the Best!malehotbod71 is one of the Best!malehotbod71 is one of the Best!

CGH is Msian?
Old 20-01-2010, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by malehotbod71 View Post
CGH is Msian?
CGH (Changi General Hospital) is in Singapore.

So, anyway, one of the shops under his ownership is PoMo "Hey Hey Steamboat" on the left side of "Tao's Cuisine".

Beware clones...
Old 20-01-2010, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
talk about those guai lan and hao lian celebrities ar? Think the list quite long......
Quan Yi Feng
Met her ex hub that Peter something guy when he was running a pub in Tg. Pagar area, quite ok guy come over and chat never put on any air....but then again maybe its all PR stuff..
Old 20-01-2010, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Met her ex hub that Peter something guy when he was running a pub in Tg. Pagar area, quite ok guy come over and chat never put on any air....but then again maybe its all PR stuff..
Ya her ex husband also ex-celebrity, quite an ok guy. Dun really put on airs. But his ex-wife is totally opposite. In the shows, act friendly and talk cock queen but in real life, snobbish like duno what.
Old 20-01-2010, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 17
Evilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to behold

Quan Yi Feng was convicted of a traffic offence quite a while back. Can't remember what she got. But 1 thing's for sure, those who are thick skin and crave for attention will always come back.
Old 20-01-2010, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

terence cao thread becomes a small talk here for other local celebs as well..
keep coming in!didn't know so many small talks of the ugly side of local celebs?
Old 20-01-2010, 11:11 AM
Samster

geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by malehotbod71 View Post
CGH is Msian?
yup!He is indeed a "jiuhukia" malaysian but so many years already .. think a PR being converted to singaporean...lucky to marry a singapore wife..but a "jiuhukia" still a jiuhukia...and adopts "jiuhukia" style of personality..
Old 20-01-2010, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilectus View Post
Quan Yi Feng was convicted of a traffic offence quite a while back. Can't remember what she got. But 1 thing's for sure, those who are thick skin and crave for attention will always come back.
quanyifeng ex-husband is also a local celeb...who owns a pub in tg pagar a couple of years ago....!Anyone can verify?
Old 20-01-2010, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 17
Evilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to behold

Quan Yifeng's husband is a former actor, Peter Yu. Think he was the manager for one of the teams in S-League before.
Old 20-01-2010, 12:22 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 20
HARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangbonker View Post
quanyifeng ex-husband is also a local celeb...who owns a pub in tg pagar a couple of years ago....!Anyone can verify?
yes he used to own a pub there. Its few doors down from the 50s pub and used to drive a SL

i frequent his pub 10 yrs ago when my dad was chionging 50s i go his pub which is few doors away nia

hes an ok guy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1