The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2010, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cao Guo Hui

Quote:
Originally Posted by leecs View Post
I went to Soho with a bunch of camp mates least time. Saw them & just wanted to toast a beer with them. Christopher Lee & Terence was there & they 'bo hieu' us & walk off.

Chau Chee bye!! Who he think he is????
HM..bro...These 2 are the most "buay gan" male celebs of mediacorp...!
Sgp celebs , 100% all "buay gan" ones ..Hk celebs are much better standard than local celebs...!
That christopher lee is one real bloody "hao lian" fellow...The kind if you meet hin one day on the street feel like giving him one hard punch on his face.."jiu hu kia" ..!
Old 19-01-2010, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOoLyRrAdoOo View Post
He last time pai kia one leh i heard...

Stay Somewhere around Toa Payoh or Braddell i think.
terence cao "pai kia" if he pai kia ..what 'shirt' is he wearing..?Toa payoh..?"kuntongkia" 369 omega...21..hung hong san"!
"Diao him" terence cao...."pai kia" ..well...i think he is more like a "pua siew kia"!!
Old 19-01-2010, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 23
LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!

He was an aunite killer... Back to those days.... I got to knew him through my ex-gf who happened to work for his youngest aunite (quite a lao-chio @ 40 plus)..... Well.... all the ladies (young or old) all quite memermised by him.... NB... even my ex-gf was like seeing him like sex-god....CB that nite after that meeing with Terence Cao.... I screw my ex-gf a gd time.... but the turn off point was she was moaning for his name... CB..... I rammed even harder to pacify my ego... Too bad lahz... ppl handsome... so use his handsome tactic to get free hook-up lohz..... If u brudders her like thatHk actor, Raymond Lam or Tony Leung so handsome... then maybe u guys can also get free fuck too... LOL...
Old 19-01-2010, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
dickwad is Cool - loads of Potential

I confess I had to look up internet to find out who this actor is. I don't really watch mediacorp but what little I've seen of this twat, I don't think he can't act at all. I do pity the girls who claimed to have been conned by him.
Old 19-01-2010, 06:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
Just recently only, think it is 1 mth back, l saw him at parklane with 3 hot sexy thailand girls. He bringing them to a steamboat restaurant at there. Confirm chop chop this fellow got chiong de, wonder why got rumours sayin he is a gay...
Huh? Parklane? But I thought he has his own steamboat shop just at Paradiz centre, beside 聚聚?

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)
Old 19-01-2010, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Huh? Parklane? But I thought he has his own steamboat shop just at Paradiz centre, beside 聚聚?
Yeah, he owns it. That's why it's even MORE cheapskate to bring girls to eat at a place that won't charge him money!

Beware clones...
Old 19-01-2010, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 18
richie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
Yeah, he owns it. That's why it's even MORE cheapskate to bring girls to eat at a place that won't charge him money!
Maybe he even charge the girls for the food! He used his 'charm' to bring in business to his restaurant mah.
Can raba raba the girls and still make money from them. One bird kill 2 stones.
Old 19-01-2010, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

I hear say (long time ago while he still newbie but already quite famous in Sg)some big time triad boss from Macau wanted to bang his ass... dun know or not.. Terence asked for SGD10K and the boss nodded...later Terence no balls and rejected the offer...Later he became Toyboy of some RTTs...thats why he still have supporters but mostly from the better to do TTs..

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 19-01-2010, 04:09 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 20
HARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of light

8 yrs ago, this F#&%er wanted to kow my ex gf and gang in velvet. She was there with her group of colleagues and he and his clown/s approached them insisting to buy drinks which thank god my exgf and group decline.

What made my blood boil was that they just hung around the area and started to join in the conversation as tho they r part of the group. then slowly pushing their way in and even tried to put his/their hands around one of the girls even after they refused to acknowledge their existance. Following them to dancefloor and grind somemore ! CCB

Exgf called me to say got TCS actor wanna kow them and was haressing them. I m a nobody with no connections but i was prepared to give him/them a good one if push comes to shove.

Went down at abt 2 am ish to pick up exgf and see what the F this idiot was up to. Went in and saw 3 guys (ah beng looking) at the counter at velvet as bouncer and last time door biatch (tracy) was talkin to them. Then i saw my exgf and one of her colleague also in that bunch ... went up to them and asked what happened .. apparently they were refused entry. I brot them all (3 ah bengs) in (i used to club there often and they dont restrict my number of guest especially on weekdays )

While walkin in i heard the ah beng asked my exgf colleage (Where is he in hokkien) i found out that the guy was my exgf colleague's bro and she is the one kenna rubbed in the dance floor

I still remember the look on his face "like want to rip the CGH apart and eat him for shashimi" once on the floor the 3 guys went up to those f##kers and within 5 mins they followed the 3 ah bengs out.

We were told not to follow and thus left it at that

the next day i heard from my exgf that they were pulled out to the carpark and slapped. Apparently our dear CGH told him not to embaress him in Velvet and "everything" can be discussed.

upon reaching CP and before CGH open mouth tio 1 tight slap liao !

from then on i hate those actors
Old 19-01-2010, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARPERS View Post

the next day i heard from my exgf that they were pulled out to the carpark and slapped. Apparently our dear CGH told him not to embaress him in Velvet and "everything" can be discussed.

upon reaching CP and before CGH open mouth tio 1 tight slap liao !

from then on i hate those actors :
You mean CGH slap the gal becos he lose face? What an idiot.

Top of my list for bad actors and actress are Chirs Lee and Fann Wong. Now, CGH is an exposed loser too. Lee Nan Xing is rumoured to have bad social life, but I did not expect from this guy.

Chen Zhi Cai is also rumored to have affair after marriage with another well know actress. It was even said that during his marriage to Xiang Yun, she was there too.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 19-01-2010, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 21
jasper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

the roast duck & roast pork rice stall @ parkway parade basement foodcourt is co-own by Cao guo hui and another mediacorp actor. have seen him helping out there a couple of times. Boycotted that stall .... just cannot stand his face leh...
feel sorry for his co-owner though...
Old 19-01-2010, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 22
monster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post

I think is CGH kena a tight slap from the Ah Beng b4 he can say anything...
Old 19-01-2010, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 21
niel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud of

Wow lau, he is really a sleazy man. Let me tell u folks on a true story of mine.

About 10 years ago, when i was still in my clubbing mode, my friends (including my gf & friends) and i went to Mambo night.

We are all partying when we spotted this CCB.....oopss should be CGH. He was in his usual act "cool" look while staring at all the babes squeezing past him (Mambo nights are one of the most packed nights).

He will openly orgle at all the gals.
I meant who doesn't but he gave a "ya ya papaya" look and looked damn snobbish. I think he thought he could have any gals on the dance floor.

During the night, as i did not displayed any intimacy (holding hands etc) with my gf so therefore if you didnt observe closely, you will not know that this gal of mine is actually my gf.

So here's came alone the CCB...oppssss i meant CGH again, he tried to pick up my gf. My gf just ignored his and said she is attached.

I think he could not take a "no" for an answer so guess what did he said? "Do you know who i am?" "I am a celebrity, u know?........"
My gf said ........"SO?"

I had a good laugh after my gf told me about it.........
goossssssssh, CCB, i meant CGH really thinks he is so desirable meh? hahha
Old 19-01-2010, 05:42 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 20
HARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Its CGH tio

btw i used to frequent the chicken / duck rice stall he has in Tampines 1 until i heard its owned by him

totally stopped since then
Old 19-01-2010, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

u nvr knws bros, he might even have an account here to read info or ask for lobangs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1