The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2014, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all
Re: From FL to Gik

N and work kept me busy for the next few weeks.

Things were picking up and getting busy at work.
So were things with N. She has gotten bolder each time we met.

One day, N called me from Thailand. Asking me to pick her up from the airport on Weds night. I was surprised that she was in BKK since I only meet her a few weeks back and she didn’t mentioned anything.

On weds afternoon she called me again, reminding me to pick her up form T3. She is boarding the plane already.

Told her to relax, I am already home and am going to take a shower before heading out. Sensing that she was acting weird but I didn’t probe further.

I waited at the gate for her as instructed. She flew Business, which surprised me abit considering it’s only from BKK to SG.

She hugged me after she came out and dragged me along towards Hotel Crowne Plaza.

As we walked quickly, she mentioned that she was back visiting her family; she was expected to be back in SG on Friday night where her husband will be meeting her. But she decided to come back a few days early so she can see me. Her husband will be back on Friday as well, so she will be wait at the airport for him in any case.

I was surprised that she did all of this. Told her there is no need to go to Crowne Plaza, my house is also good if that is fine with her. She stopped in her tracks and asked if I was sure in a solemn tone.

I told her of course, I really am staying alone.

Then she said that initially she suspected that I already have a GF or something. Thus wanted to book a hotel nearby the airport.

I smiled, took her luggage and headed to the car park.
Old 30-10-2014, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
raul1333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, continue la
Old 31-10-2014, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

thanks for the update bro
Old 31-10-2014, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -47 / Power: 0
Doon is stuck in moderation for some time to come

bro do continue please
Old 02-11-2014, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
latishame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue with your story
Old 03-11-2014, 01:53 PM
Samster

loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all

Told her to make herself comfortable as I set her luggage down in the bedroom.

She wasted no time to inspect every room of my humble apartment.
I came out and sat at the sofa watching her.

After awhile, she sat beside me, looking satisfied that I indeed stay alone and theres no traces of a significant other.

I just smiled at her and switch on the TV as she rested her head on my lap. We both dozed off shortly after.

When I woke up, it was only 7pm. Napped for about 1hr, N was nowhere in sight.

I got up and look around, there she was in the kitchen. Asked her what she was doing.

She looked up and said: “ You jing jing stay alone na, no food to cook” I laughed and said lets go out buy.

Held her by the hand and we left the house and took a stroll to the near by supermarket.

She busied herself buy some groceries while I was browsing through the magazine section. When we meet up at the cashiers, I jokingly said that she bought enough food to feed a village for a month.

Suggested we buy some food back but she insisted on cooking for me. So I let her be and carried all the heavy bags back while she walked in front hurrying me to be faster as it was getting late.

Once home, she shooed me out of the kitchen and she started cooking.
I took a shower and waiting with much anticipation in the living room.

As the smell of her cooking drifted out into the living room, I couldn’t help but go in the kitchen to take a look.

I was laughing the moment I stepped in. N was topless with only an apron and her shorts on. Since she had closed the door of the kitchen and so it was getting hot and stuffy in there.

She shot me an annoyed look then proceed to set the oven to grill the chicken thighs.

Although it was hot and stuffy in the kitchen, seeing N’s curvy and sweaty topless body with only an apron and shorts on got me turned on.

I took off my shirt, dropped my boxers and moved towards her from behind with an awaken mini me leading the charge.

As she got up to face me from setting the oven, she got a shock that I was so close to her.

She looked down and got even more shock, and asked why was I naked!

I smiled and said I was horny from seeing her like this and moved forward to kiss her. She moved away from the kiss and said “later na, chicken cooking. Burn how?”

Seeing that she set for 25mins, told her have time na and pulled her in closer to hug.

She was both struggling and enjoying at the same time, but finally gave in to my urge, or maybe her urge also.

I turned her around to face the cabinets and gave her nice round butt a slap before pulling down her shorts along with her panties. I hugged her from behind, caressing her boobs with one hand and playing with her clit with the other. Kissing her on the neck and nibbling on her ears. Mini me was at the ready position between her legs, outside her pussy, waiting eagerly to enter her. She was getting wet from my clit stimulation. She stroked on mini me and lined him up to her pussy. I got her signal and pushed mini me in deep and bang her fast, N let out a moan of satisfaction.

I held on to her hips and started thrusting her from behind hard and fast.

She motioned to change position, as she had to tip toe to accommodate our height difference. I turned her around and lifted her up to the counter top and hugged her close. Mini me automatically slipped into her already wet pussy as we continued humping. It was really hot and heavy stuff. This position wasn’t good for me either as I can feel my balls smacking against the counter with each thrust.

I carried her down with mini me still inside of her and guide her down.

She instinctively got down on all fours and I positioned myself behind. She was moaning “its so good teerak, its so good, mmm” as I gave it to her hard and fast.

Very quickly, the urge to cum has arrived, I wanted to last awhile longer but lost control for awhile and cum all into her pussy. As I pulled out of her pussy, some man juice squirted out of her pussy and on to the floor. She turn and slap my arm. Why I cum inside her. She wasn’t on the pills and she is in the danger period of her cycle.

I was abit surprised as I thot she would be prepared considering that she was the one who initiated this.

I assured her that we would head out first thing tomorrow morning to get her pills. She quickly went to the toilet and tired to wash out whatever man juice she could.

She joined me at the kitchen to see a badly burnt chicken in my hands

We ended up laughing about it over some rice and spicy pork and veg.

Nothing happened that night; we just cuddled up and slept.
Wanted to bang her again but she was too exhausted to do anything and slept after washing up.
Old 03-11-2014, 01:54 PM
Samster

Woke up early the next morning, left her a note and drove off to work.
I didn’t want to wake her up since she was sleeping so soundly.

After assigning and arranging my workload, I left office and informed I will only be back next Monday.

N has such perfect timing; I was about to drive off when she called me.
Reminding me to buy contraceptive pills for her and some other items.

Got out of the car and walked to the nearby pharmacy to get all the items she needed and texted her I will be heading back after buying lunch for us and what she would like to eat.

She didn’t reply.

So I just bought whatever was available in the food court that looked good.

As I was paying up, N texted me, thinking it was about what she wanted to eat, I opened the app and the first thing that popped up was a photo of her boobs.

I immediately lowered my phone, checking if anyone saw.

Messages kept coming in. I quickly ordered and paid then move to a quiet corner of the food court to check the messages.

Various images of N’s boobs and shaven pussy, I quickly called her asking her what it was about.

Her reply got my mojo flowing.
“Horny na teerak, come back now na. I wan fuck you whole day”

Told her I will fly back now and quickly got back to my car.

As I was racing back home on ECP, N messaged me again. But it wasn’t a photo or a text message. It was a video of her playing with herself.

I dropped the phone when I was honked from behind by another car. I have driven into the next lane without knowing.

Quickly parked and rushed up to my place.

In my rush, I have forgotten my keys, which were in the car.
I called N on the phone to open the door as I rushed up the stairs

I got to my apartment, panting and out of breath, but was immediately energized by the sight that greeted me at the door.

N holding the door open with 1 hand, while holding a small towel in the other, barely covering her naked body.

As the door closed behind me, N kneed down, unzipped my pants and pulled out a already rock hard mini me and started to suck on me.

I held on to her head and started to face fuck her. She was putting up a struggle as she was gagging on mini me.

She got up and moved quickly to the bedroom. I quickly kicked off my shoes, and in half running and half striping motion made my way to the room.

N was already on the bed and on all fours, playing with pussy.

I jumped onto bed, positioned myself behind her and started rubbing her pussy with mini me. She was going crazy from the tension and anticipation of when I will penetrate her. She moved herself backwards onto mini me, entering her pussy half way and she let out a moan. I pulled out and pushed her down on to the bed, telling her not yet as she have been a very naughty girl. I will punish her now.

I took out my box of toys from the wardrobe and showed N the “tools” that I will use to “punish” her.

Her eyes widen with glee at the amount of “punishment” she will be getting.

First, I tied her hands up to the bedpost before moving down to lick her pussy. Once she started moaning, I stopped and got out of bed, leaving her surprised and begging for more.

I got ready the camcorder and set it up in the room. Move on to bed to kiss and lick N all over her neck and body before selecting the “tool of punishment” to use on her.

Using a spiral head dildo, I started to “punish” her while sucking and caressing her boobs.

She was screaming and kicking her legs about from the “punishment” and I move on to the next tool.

A two prong dildo, a spinning and vibrating head for the pussy and a smaller vibrating head to stimulate her ass.

She was really losing it, struggling to speak her mind between her moans and breathing. Until finally about 10mins in, her body started to tense up, she reached her climax and squirted all over.

Before she could relax, I lifted her legs up onto my shoulders and started banging her. She started screaming so loudly that I have to cover her mouth with my hands; she was staring right into my eyes unable to make any noise.

Told her to lower her volume if not people may come knocking on the door. She nodded and I moved my hands away from her mouth.

I noticed that her wrist were getting terribly red from the Velcro shackles and help take them off her.

As she lay there catching her breath, her dilated eyes fixed on me and smiled.

I was not finished thou. I winked at her and flipped her around, spread her legs and entered her from behind.

She started to moan into the pillow, as I bang her at a steady rhythm.
Old 04-11-2014, 12:27 PM
Samster

She turned and said “fuck end mai?” I thot I heard wrongly and said “huh?”
She replied “fuck my backside mai?”

“U sure?” I replied
And she said, “Yes, I wan, but need condom”

I quickly rolled on a condom, hump N in the pussy for awhile to get her slippery juice on the condom and positioned mini me at the entry.

I slowly pushed mini me in.
It was difficult at first and I stop to apply some KY on her ass and mini me.

Then mini me was in halfway, slowly but surely pushing fully in. N’s face was grimacing in both pain and pleasure.

I started slowly to bang her, building up the pace gradually.

This was the first time I am trying AJ and having fucked a few virgin pussy before in my life. The sensation of a virgin ass is so much better and cannot be compared.

Her anal wall tensed up tightly around mini me, as I enter her and relaxes, as I pull out of her.

She kept saying siao but must go slowly.

The sensation was too enjoyable and I started to pick up the pace and then finally banging her ass fast, going harder and deeper with each thrust till she started screaming loudly into the pillow, in less then 5mins, I cum and collapsed onto N, leaving mini me throbbing in her ass till he got soft.

I pulled out and noticed there was blood on the condom, I went too hard and fast on her. She turned over to face me. I saw the tears on her face. I apologized to her immediately for hurting her.

She shook her head and said it’s ok, it was both painful and pleasurable at the same time for her. I pulled her up and gave her a big hug before heading to wash up.
Old 04-11-2014, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 11
TheTerminator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheTerminator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story bro, support
Old 04-11-2014, 05:15 PM
鸳鸯凤凰

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21958 / Power: 63
Yakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond repute

Wat a sensual narration. .A late discovery of ur thread. ... Reading from pg 1 to 6 makes me wet... lol .. good story..
Old 14-11-2014, 02:54 PM
Samster

Sorry guys, been busy lately

Am trying to recall and ned to find time to rewatch my videos to refresh my memories
Old 14-11-2014, 02:57 PM
Samster

We sat down for our already cold lunch.

We cuddle up on the sofa after lunch watching MTV channel and quickly both of us dozed off.

N suddenly woke up and asked for the contraceptive pill.
Good thing she remembered cos I totally forgot about it.

After popping the pill, she gave me a grin and asked me to sit down on the sofa.

She kneed down between my legs and started licking and sucking on mini me while giving me a CFM look.

Soon mini me was rock hard, she climbed up and slide mini me in.

We basically fucked the whole day. I lost count of how many times, but it was the most I banged in a day.

We did it every where around the house, and camcorder battery died, so didn't record much of the action. Only what happened in the room.

I do remember I was firing blanks most of the time

We had an early night; I was fast aslp before 9pm.

Sometime during the night, N awoke me.

She was horny again. She was under the blankets trying to get mini me to wake up.
Despite all her efforts, mini me was not cooperating and refused to stand up to greet her. Thn I heard the sound of the vibrator, she was pleasuring herself. I myself am too tired to even open my eyes. I just lay back to let her do her thing.

Woke up the next morning somewhat recharged. We showered together and went out for lunch.

On the way back home after lunch, she asked me a question that I was thinking about as well.

What is the relationship we are having now?

Making a very awkward journey home.

Sometimes, your greatest fantasy does not seems so great in reality.

I dropped her off at the airport later that afternoon as planned and spent the weekend recovering from the physical exertion.

At the same time pondering on her question
Old 14-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Samster

Didn’t hear from N for the next few weeks.
Which suited me just fine, I was too busy with work.

Before you know it, 2013 was almost over.

I kept receiving a call from an unknown number, I was sure its not work as my company was closed for the year end.

In the end, I couldn’t take it and answered the call the next morning.

It was Eun Ah. She been back to Singapore for a while already but had a quarrel with her sister and was kicked out of the house. Asked if she could stay with me for a few days before deciding what to do next.

Picked her up and went to a near by coffee place.

Found out that she was back in Singapore for a modelling assignment and will be heading back to Seoul once she gotten her pay.

As we walked to the cafe. I can sense many eyes were on us, more on her actually.

She was wearing a cropped tee with day glow bright orange shorts that dun even cover her butt cheeks, her smooth and slender legs with snow white skin that seems to glow in late morning sun. No doubt its attention grabbing.
Old 14-11-2014, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Tui Tui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls continue
Old 14-11-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

thanks for the update bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1