The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2014, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
kidbrady is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkidbrady is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkidbrady is a Helpful and Caring Samster
The Trip

Few months ago a couple of bros and me decided to go on a 2week long holiday in Philippines. We went to places such as boracay and AC etcetc. And of course.. you guys should know what we do almost every night. This short story happened during the last stop of our trip. Manila. We spent our last 3 nights there. With one hell of a slut.  There were many girls during the trip. But she stands out too much.

Some background information. 
Girl in question : Janine, J for short
Age 20-24 came to Singapore as a domestic worker. 
Age 25-26 back in Philippines studying. And got married. 
Age 27 - 30back in sg to work at local company. Office girl. 
Age 31 - Present. Back in Philippines. Married no kids. 

Bro A,  30yo, childhood neighbour
Bro B, 25yo, school friend and childhood neighbour. 
Me, 24yo. You can call me C. 

Day 10
'Eh. My previous work friend stays in Manila now leh. Wanna ask her bring us around not?' A says casually as we were making our way back to the pavilion after dinner. 

'Anything la. Pretty not? Haha.' B and I remarked. Men will be men right? 

'Quite chio. But married already. Don't think can up lah' A replied with a little disappointment. 

'How old? Aiya just call la. We go there also blur sotong. ' This set of the chain of events that would rock our world for the next few days... and nights. 

Day 11
While on our way to Manila.. 

'Called her already. She meeting us this evening. Bring us for dinner.' A told us with a smile. 

'Can eat her? Hahaha' I chirped happily. 

'You can try lo.' 

I didn't know it then. But try I will.  

That evening, we met her outside our hotel along roxas boulevard. Damn. She's pretty. Not super pretty but pretty and she looks very cfm. She came in a tank top and skinny jeans. Nice tits and legs. And she smelt great. The sweet smile of her shampoo followed by a hint of perfume.

'Hello A! Long time never see you. ' J came forward and they embraced in a one armed hug. 

'This are my friends. B and C.' 

With the greetings done she proceeded to bring us to have dinner. We had adobo and what have you. Very nice and pretty cheap. But by now, I think all that's going on in our head is 'Fuck. I need to fuck Janine.'

We each basically had a girl every 2 or three night during our trip. But now in Manila, we're looking at something that we cannot get. 

Old 26-10-2014, 08:17 PM
Samster

kidbrady is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkidbrady is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkidbrady is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Trip

Continued...

After dinner, we decided to go for some drinks. J brought us around again. And out of respect, we were discreet. We didn't go for any girls or anything because we had a 'female friend' with us already. And we didn't wanna make our friend look bad. After a few drinks, we started to loosen up more and the conversation started to flow. 

'So.. How many times have you done it here A?' J asked cheekily. 

'What? Crazy. Never lah' he replied. Blushing slightly. Due to the alcohol maybe?

'What about you two?'

We simultaneously shook our head. 

'But A got a lot. He's too handsome' we threw A under the bus. 

'Eh! They talking cock lah. Hahaha. You better don't believe them ah.' 

The drinks continued to come and we drank more and more. Once, A and B went to the toilet. Leaving only J and me behind. 

'Cheers!' we semi-shouted together as we drank another glass. 

'Sshhh. You very loud' she whispered with a smile as she leaned towards me. 

The sweet smell of her hair. Her perfume. Her pretty smile. And the fact that she was leaning towards me. At that moment, my primal urge just took over and I gave her a peck on the cheek. 

'Eh! Naughty ah you. ' she remarked, pulling backwards and slapping my thighs. 

'Hehehe. Sorry. But yes I am. And I like you. But that is the maximum I can do. Because you are married. Haha.' I replied. Grinning from ear to ear and pointing at her ring. 

'Ahhh. This one. Nothing la.' she flipped her hands as she said it. Then turned to me and smiled sweetly again.

Deep down I was thinking. Ehh. Got chance??? But bonking a married woman.. Hmmm.... 

Not long after, A and B came back from their toilet break. Now it was my turn to go. 
I stood up and it was then when I realised that I drank too much. I could only walk straight with concentrated effort. See me like that. B offered to bring me to the toilet. 

We continued drinking till about 4+ in the morning and decided to call it a night. We waited till J got in a cab and took the next one. 

After all the build up. Nothing happen. Disappointed. Or so I thought. We showered and decided to meet at B's room for some good old TCSS session. It was during this TCSS that things were revealed. 

'Eh I think got chance can up J bro' I declared. 

'Really? I think so too leh. She like a bit touchy touchy already. Wanted to ask her actually' B replied. 

'Ehhh. Actually she also got tell me some stuff. Say her husband also always cheat. Don't know why she come back. Should have continued working in Singapore etc. Money just enough. Cannot enjoy. Etc' A told us. 

We went silent for awhile. 

'I admit ah. I kiss her on the cheeks just now.' I confessed. 

'She hold my hand sia!' B said. 

'I also kiss her after she tell me her story.' A followed. 

'Woah. Like that. Can up sia!'

Inside I was thinking. She didn't only flutter her eyelashes at me. She did it to everyone that night. Hmmmm...

Old 27-10-2014, 06:50 AM
Samster

Continued...

Day 12
Woke up around 1pm the next day. Went down for lunch and we talked about J. We came to a consensus that she was uppable. And we wanted to try and see if it was true. So we came up with a plan. 

I got J's number from A and texted her immediately after lunch. 

Me: 'Hey. C here. I still can't get you out of my head. Wanna meet?' 

J: 'Hello. Mmm. Ok. Same dinner place? Just you right?'

Me: 'Ya. Ok. Meet earlier? 4.30?' 

J: 'Ok. See you. '

4.15pm

I got there early and ordered a drink for myself while I waited for J. She arrived right after 4.30 and planted her ass right on the chair beside mine. 
She's dressed in roughly the same attire as yesterday. Just that the top was different. She was wearing a  semi translucent beige shirt. You can see her bra if you focus properly. As usual she smelt sweet and was wearing the same perfume. 

'You miss me already?' she smiled and nudged my elbow with hers. 

I looked at her. Smiled. Placed my left arm around her and brought her closer so I could land a kiss on her cheeks. Again. 
'Ya. Miss you already. How?' 

'Where A and B??' she asked cautiously. 

'They busy lah. But A got tell me about your problems.' 

'Really? Which one. I have many problems' she giggled. 

'Your husband. You... Problems. You know?'

'Ohh.. Ya. He bad man. Bobo. Waste my time.'

'Don't worry lah. Everything will be ok. We can help you a bit.'

'How you want to help?'

I pulled her closer with my left hand again and whispered into her ears
'We give you something and you give us something? Haha'

'Waaaa. So young only so naughty?' she exclaimed. And hit me on my thigh like the night before. But this time round, her right hand remained there. Resting on my left inner thigh. 

I sat there grinning and nodded my head at her. Like asking her 'So how?'

She gave a very shy smile and dipped her head. 

'Never mind. We have our dinner first.' with that, I signalled for the waiter. 

We had some casual small talk as we had our dinner. And when we were finally done, I asked her with words this time round. 
'So how J? Wanna do it with us?' I couldn't help but give a sheepish smile as I asked the question. 

'Us? With A and B also?' she asked. Looking alarmed. Like she only just noticed that I used the word 'us' instead of 'me'

'Ya. They waiting for you to say yes. Hahaha. They starving now. Cos haven't eat. I even ordered dinner for them to bring back already. They went for massage. I come find you. Hehe'

I could see from her facial expression that she was giving it some serious thought. And I knew that bingo. That means half the battle is already won. I quickly took out my wallet and thrusted 5 $1000 pesos note into her bag. 

'Take this as a gift lah. So lets go? Haha. They hungry already. Hehe' I flashed another sheepish smile and signalled with my head that we make a move.  

She finally grinned and said. 
'Okok. Go there then talk again ok.'

I promptly called for the bill and for the waiter to bring the takeaway I ordered earlier. 

I texted A while J went to the washroom before we left. 

'I bringing dinner back bro. And dessert as well.

Old 27-10-2014, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2556 / Power: 14
SkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond repute

First one to support.
Old 27-10-2014, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 11
eagletalon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeagletalon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Number 2 reporting SIR!!!!😂😂
Old 28-10-2014, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 21
hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!

Very good, standing by next update.
Old 28-10-2014, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 11
xiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of light

Support !!!

keep it up...
Old 28-10-2014, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 17
I_love_ktv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyI_love_ktv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

not bad story
Old 28-10-2014, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Buko pie for desert
Old 28-10-2014, 07:01 PM
Samster

Continued...

We got back to the hotel and ghosted our way into the lift. As I stood behind her, I started picturing in my head the scene of J kneeling on the floor, face tilted slight backwards, and bracing for my loads of glory to paint her face. The thought itself gave me a boner. 

We reached my room and I opened it slowly. To give the people inside some 'warning'. I opened the door and let J walk in first. From the back I could see from her body language that she was a little shocked when she saw that A and B were sitting in the guest chairs in my room. 

'Ahhhh. You all naughty ah' she said, turning to give me the "I knew it!" look, coupled with a smile. 

'Haha. Sit down la J. Can talk properly now right?' I replied while walking past her and giving them their dinner. 

J sat down at the edge of the bed. Still smiling. She has been smiling ever since she got into the room. 

'So guys. We are going to help J out right? Since she's already here.. And you guys having dinner.. Maybe I start with her first? Hehe' I tried to tide over the obvious question. 

'What?! I don't know what you are talking about! Hahaha.' giggled J as she slapped me on the arm. 
She obviously knew what was going on. Just acting shy. Or was she really shy?? Nonetheless, since she already knew. No point in holding back. 

A and B just continued eating while trying to contain their laughter. 

'Eh guys. Come on man. Help a bit lah' I said laughingly. While playfully wrapping my left arm around J. Leaning her upper body on my stomach. 

I expected some resistance from J. But all she did was wrap her right arm around my legs and turned her head towards A and B and smiled. 

A and B saw that the green light was on and finally stood up with their food in hand. 

'Have fun ah. Haha. Save some for us' A remarked as he walked out of the room. 

When the door closed behind them, J took off her shoes by stepping on them one at a time. Revealing very nicely painted white toenails. Damn. Even such a minor thing was so damn sexy at that moment. She then pushed off the floor and got herself nearer to the centre of the bed. 

'So.. What we do now C??' she asked. Both hands on the bed, propping herself up as she leaned back. I swear this woman is a master in the art of seduction. 

'Now... Err... I have my dessert? Hahaha.' 

'Waaaaa. First time with someone so young. I shy lahhhhh' she replied. Turning around, burying her head in the pillow and kicking her legs like she was throwing a tantrum. Cute. 

I knew that it was now or never. I dropped myself onto the bed and laid on top of her. My head directly beside hers. I laid there breathing for a few seconds before I started kissing her ears. 

'Mmmmmmm!! Itchy!!' she squealed.

I didn't care and slowly made my way down to her neck. Her scent, body and presence.. I was taking it all in. I was like a camel at the watering hole. All this while, my hands were exploring the front of her body. Her beige top was almost rolled up all the way. I felt her soft skin, especially the two 'landing pads'. They felt even softer. Natural. Sizeable. Imagining what they will feel like when the bra isn't holding them back anymore. I couldn't wait to lay my eyes and tongue on them even more. 

I pushed myself off her slightly and tried to turn her over. She got the signal and turned over herself. What lay before me was a sight to behold. Tits that look to be at least a very full B cup. Trapped in her beige bra. I immediately 'freed' them and buried my face into her tits. The same way she buried hers in the pillow earlier. She held my head in her bosom and let out subtle giggles once in a while. 

I made my way upwards this time round. Leaving her tits for her neck as they became eraser hard. Then from her neck to her lips where we kissed  like long lost lovers. At this point, her legs were wrapped around mine and we were simply indulged in super steamy foreplay. It was only a matter of time before I made my way down again... to the place where I have been avoiding since this started..  the 'heart' of this dessert. Her pussy. 
Old 29-10-2014, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 12
oldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of light

A real nice story to read. Can't for the next part.
Old 30-10-2014, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story, please continue.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 30-10-2014, 09:06 PM
Samster

Continued...

'Long time no one treat me like that' she mumbled. 

Ignoring her, I slowly moved towards her south. First I unbuttoned her jeans then I slowly pulled them to her knees.  Glancing upwards, I could see J removing her top. Now all that's left is the bottom. Her last defence. With her jeans at her knees, what greeted my sight was some matching boyshorts. The kind of boxer looking underwear. Skin tight. What's special about this particular pair was that there was a little stain right where the pussy is. This woman is wet. She couldn't deny it. Her underwear already betrayed her.

Lust took over my body and I pulled down her boyshorts to her knees before pulling everything off her. Jeans and boyshorts included. Now she was really naked. Ready for consumption. 

'Hehehehe' she giggled and folded her hands over her pussy. 

I dove in for the kill and pushed her hands aside. Holding her hands firmly in mine as I ate her out. Damn. She was really wet. And her pussy tasted like... good pussy. Odourless meaty and, I could've sworn, sweet. Mmmmm. 

'Ahhhh' she moaned as she freed her right hand from mine and grabbed her boobs.
I let go of her left hand as well and grabbed both her thighs so that I could enjoy this pussy properly. Like eating a watermelon. 
Her left hand combed my hair as I continued my cunnilingus. My right hand let go of her thigh and starting playing with her clit, to her pleasure. 

'Woaaahhhhh. Slowly slowly' she moaned as I attempted to put in two fingers at once. 

'Wow she's so tight?' I thought to myself. A question that would soon be answered in a matter of minutes. 

As requested, I slid in one finger, then two then three. Her pussy was freaking tight for sure. Almost felt like it had a 'grip' and that there wasn't much 'depth' in it. With three fingers in her, I could barely move my fingers about. And she was getting super aroused at this time. Biting her lips, squeezing her breast and involuntarily soaking my hand with her precious love juice. I removed one finger and started to go into rapid fire mode with just two fingers. 

'Ssp ssp ssp ssp ssp ssp' as my hands went in and out of her wet pussy fast. 

'Ahhhhh. Ahhhh. Ahhh. Ahhh. ' she squealed as she squirmed around on the bed. 

I only stopped when she held my hand. By now, she was on her side, trembling a little with both hands on her pussy, legs crossed. Did she cum? Now wasn't the time for that. I stood up and turned to the dressing table and picked up the box of condom that the hotel provided. I will be having some extra charge when I check out. But there was no time to dig around my bag for the condom I knew I had. I unwrapped the box like an 8 year old kid on Xmas day and teared open one pack and put it on myself. 

'You ok?' I said. As I placed one knee on the bed and pulled her left leg towards me and her body towards the edge of the bed. 

'Mmmm. You naughty. Make me cum ah' she said with her eyes closed, gasping for air. 

Thank god for the high beds in this hotel. I didn't have to lower myself a lot to be in a position to pump the fuck out of her pussy. 
'Ready or not here I come' I thought to myself. 

Left hand holding onto her right leg ; I rubbed my cock against her pussy a few times and this seems to have brought J back to her senses. She opened her eyes 'Ehhh. Waaa. So fast you already take out. I didn't see. Hehehe'. She lifted herself and rested on her elbows and took a peek at my cock before looking at me and blushing. 
'Ahhhhhhh' she faked a scream as she rested her body on the bed again. With her hands covering her face. Like the kinda scream a girl makes when she's shy or happy about something.

There she was. Naked. Legs spread ajar. Wet pussy. Not resisting any of my advances. I could touch every single part of her body. I could lick every inch of her. I took a few seconds to fully comprehend the situation. 

'I own her ass.' I thought to myself, breaking out into a sly grin. 
Old 30-10-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
herodieyoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, nice story.......do continue
Old 06-11-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster

Continued...

Guided by my right hand, I teased her pussy with my cock a few more times before entering her.

'Mmmmmmmm' she moaned, as if giving her approval for my cock to enter her.

True enough, she was really tight.

'How can a 31 year old be so tight?!' I thought to myself.

I started to pick up the pace after a few slow thrusts and as she moaned, her body slowly moved away from me. Was banging her away literally? I stopped, pulled out my cock and grab her by the legs to pull her back to the edge of the bed. This time, I held onto her right thigh instead of her feet and banged her again. She leaned towards her left, feeling the full length of my cock sliding in and out of her, as she tried to push away from me again. Realizing that she was 'trapped' she resigned to her fate and stopped trying as I continue to bang the fuck out of her tight pussy.

'Ahh ahh ahh ahhh ahh. Mmmmm. Yes baby. Mmmmm. Mmmmm. So deep C baby... Mmmm..' she provided the soundtrack for the room.

'Piak piak piak piak piak' was the only sound that accompanied her moaning as my balls and thighs smack against her pussy and her thighs.

I started to slow down and go for those really deep and slow thrusts in missionary. Pushing my cock as deep as possible before slowly bringing it out and repeat.

'Ahhhhhhh' she exhaled a screamed and elbowed herself off the bed. With her eyes and mouth wide open, looking at me.

'Like it J?' I asked

'Mmm. Yes yes baby' she replied, eyes glued to her pussy as she watched my cock disappear inside her.

I slid my cock out of her after one more deep thrust and signalled that I wanted to doggie her. Turned her around, her legs on the ground and bent her forward. What a perky ass she has. Without warning, I slid my cock into her and started to fuck her again.

'Mmm.Mmmm. Mmmm.' her muffled moans filled the room as she buried her face in one of the pillows.

Her 'mmm. mmm' was interchanged with some 'Ahhh. Ahhhh.' as I hit her sweet spot and she looks up. Like a whale coming up for air.

All this while, I was busy rubbing around her asshole. And just like that. I suddenly remembered the plan that the three of us had before going after J.

Even though I was reminded of the plan, I wanted to fuck J a little more before carrying it out

I pushed J onto the bed and followed her, with my cock still inside her pussy. I leaned over her body and started to pound her again. Deep and fast.

'Oh my god C.. I'm going to cum C... Don't stop' she said.

I gladly obliged as I continued my pounding.

'Ahhhhh. Ahhh. Mmmmmm. Mmmm. Yes baby.. ' she moaned as I felt her pussy tightened around my cock.

She must have cummed. I pulled out my cock and pushed her over to face me.

'Why baby? You cum also?' she asked.

'No. Not yet.'

'Why stop? I want to cum again'

'Want to try DP?'

'DP??'

'One cock in pussy. One cock in asshole. At the same time'

'Waaaaaaa.. I never try that before'

'You try anal before?'

'Yes.. last time my husband like to anal. No like pussy'

'No wonder your pussy still so tight' I thought to myself

'So you want to try? If you want I ask B come in now'

'I don't know ahhhh...'

I left the bed and grabbed my phone from the table and tossed it towards J.

'Call him yourself ok? I know you want also' I said smiling

'Huhh.. Hahaha.. You very naughty ah.'

I moved forwards and started fingering the outside of her pussy without saying a word.

'Hello? B? Err.. Hehehe... You want to come in ah?' she spoke into the phone

(B: You want me to come in then I come in)

'Waaaa.. You also naughty.. Okok'

'B I want you to come in ok? Hahaha'

(B: Haha. Ok. Open the door)

'Okok' with that she brought the phone back down onto the bed

'You go open door for him la naughty boy' she remarked. As she slapped my head, which was now eating her out.

'Okok.' I replied.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1