The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2014, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 23
sextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to behold
Re: WeChat Scam

I got blacklisted by many of these "mangina" very fun disturbing them lol
Anyone visiting or already in Prague (Czech) do drop me a PM.
Old 24-10-2014, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 18
lonely_12kev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

aa2323066058, look out too , duel too good to be true.... lucky saw this post here first
Old 25-10-2014, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 509 / Power: 11
applemeetspie10 is a glorious beacon of lightapplemeetspie10 is a glorious beacon of lightapplemeetspie10 is a glorious beacon of lightapplemeetspie10 is a glorious beacon of lightapplemeetspie10 is a glorious beacon of lightapplemeetspie10 is a glorious beacon of light

I WAS LATE IN LOOKING AT THIS THREAD OMG! friend intro some wechat, i took a look, added 1 by the name of abby920323 (or something like that), girl so chio wah kao see already buay tahan 200 dollar 2 hours sure on.

But i went to another beforehand, wechat id: feila518.

Here how it goes, wasted my 4 hours of time with this faggot.

I was told that the location is near the north, i went ahead and it is near an mrt station. As mentioned by other bros in this thread, AXS MACHINE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT. I had been chionging for a year now, and i have never used AXS to do payment. I was actually curious in the first place, why would such a EXTREMELY CHIO GIRL doing for such a cheap payment???

You will get an offer about 100 dollar for 2hours, holy shit it's like fking some top model so cheaply! I reached the block when she told me i need to get a alipay card. wtf is this crap? i argued for 15mins or so and went soft, decided to go with her bidding.

At the AXS machine i find it so weird to do payment that way, so i decided call an expert friend of mine about it. He told me it's completely safe as long you do not reveal and pin code or transaction code. Basically, anything that reveals a way for them to get the money!

After wasting another 20mins to argue with "her", i decided to try out this alipay card. I used all details of mine to get the payment, so at least im sure im safe, YET. Soon, she asked me to take a photo of the receipt, at this point it's getting REALLY SUSPICIOUS! simi lj take photo of receipt toh already sia. I was cute enough to fold the receipt and take only the date and time and amount paid of the transaction. She then act blur ask what receipt is this? and continue to divert the topic by telling me to give "her" my phone number for her boss to call.

HERE COMES THE "SCARY" PART

The guy tells me that i must get another 1000 worth of alipay to ensure some kind of "protection". I was intimidated by his aggressive tone but thank god i was furious to have my own stand because i wasted nearly 2 hours!

Thereafter, he threaten to murder me and my family and i was like wtf? I actually believed him for a moment and got scared LOL! Still, i argued everything with my stand, and he doesnt care. soon i kup him and rejected his following calls.

I started to wechat with the girl asking why is her boss like this and she turns to her soft side, trying to convince me to transfer her the money. NOW NO NEED 1000, 100 ALSO CAN FOR PROTECTION FEE! I stood at the AXS waiting for instructions and the moment she tells me to key in her desired email, I knew this is 99% a scam. She explains because she got scammed before and wants to ensure she gets the payment! I bid her off farewell with a nice tone (at this point i didnt know it was a scam yet because i just cant to leave such a cute girl! HAHA)

She even apologise for wasting my time.

In the end i went GL for a good fuck. Was looking for such a cute girl though.

Thank god for this thread, now i know im not the first to get scammed with this tactic. REMEMBER FELLOW CHIONGSTERS, COD ONLY!
Old 25-10-2014, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

well they wont dare to do a video chat anyway
try it

if anyone has a copy of the receipt from purchase, please PM me!! I wanna PS it and scam them back
Old 25-10-2014, 09:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
swayboi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoroam View Post
Any Bro by the name of "Mr Lim", but he didn't mention he wanna sex service but drink kopi

Over more than two months, Mr Lim was repeatedly messaged by a girl he did not know who had earlier added him on WeChat.

Lim, 26, had installed the app on his phone on the urging of his friends, who were all on it. He had been using it for two years, and this was the first time he was being contacted by a girl he did not know.

“Her photo was just a normal selfie, and it was random of me to accept her, but I just thought maybe we could talk,” he told Yahoo Singapore.

Right after he accepted her friend request, though, she asked him if they could meet up. He said no repeatedly, owing to his shifts, but when he eventually agreed when he got a rest day.

When he arrived at the meeting point — Clementi MRT station — he started to feel worried. She had told him she is a Taiwanese studying in Singapore but couldn’t understand a word of English — something that he felt weird about. His plan was to simply make a friend, grab a coffee perhaps, and then head on to dinner with his friends in town.

He then received a phone call from her, asking him, with a distinctly mainland Chinese accent, if he had reached the station. He said yes, and she promptly hung up, giving way to another call that came in almost immediately. This time, it was a Taiwanese man, who told him in Mandarin that he had to “pay” before being able to meet the girl, claiming he was her friend.

“So at first, I said ‘no, why do I have to pay?’ and he said ‘you have to pay, you’ve already asked my friend to come out’,” he said. “I then said I didn’t want to meet her anymore, but that’s when he started to threaten me — he said if I hung up and did not pay, he would follow me home and ‘do anything’ to me and my family.”

This frightened him, he said, as he has an elderly mother at home whom he did not want to make worried about the situation, so he decided — especially after the phantom caller successfully identified the colour of the T-shirt he was wearing — to quickly comply and pay the amount the caller was asking for so he could leave the area.

Over the phone, the Taiwanese caller directed Lim to an AXS machine and instructed him to purchase $100 worth of Alipay vouchers from Chinese shopping site Taobao. After that was done, though, Lim says he was told that he had to pass the receipt to someone in person, but first, to ensure he was not a plainclothes policeman, he would have to leave a deposit of $1,000 in the form of Alipay vouchers, which the caller promised to return in cash once he handed over both receipts.

By this time, Lim says he was at the station for close to three hours from all the negotiation, during which the caller insisted he printed a receipt from an automated teller machine that contained his bank account balance, because it “contained something that proves I’m not a police officer”.

“I knew that was nonsense and said it too, but he still made me do it, and when I blanked my account balance out, he then asked me for it — I’m just glad I lied to him about it, if not I would have lost even more money,” he said.

In total — owing to a $14.50 processing fee for every $200 transacted, Lim was cheated of $1,150 that day. He, alongside at least nine others so far since July, had fallen victim to what the police are now calling the Alipay scam — which unfolds in a manner very similar to Lim’s experience.

So far, those who were cheated have been men, and were initially contacted by foreign women on WeChat and iAround, say police. In some cases, sexual favours were promised in exchange for the Alipay purchase cards, they added, and scammers would either call victims or communicate with them via online messaging.

“Be wary of strangers who befriend you online, do not give personal details about yourself when interacting with other internet users, and do not share your payment receipts containing details such as PINs with anyone,” they said in an advisory.

If you think you have been approached by an Alipay scammer, please call the police hotline at 1800-255 0000 or dial 999 for urgent Police assistance.
I think those gals are not in Singapore anyway. They just changing their location and stay texting males.

Becareful people.
Old 26-10-2014, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
riqw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also kanna this scam, add me around orchard area few days back. Intro as worker from taiwan. Firstly, i asked her work as what then never reply, but lead me to another topic of conversation. Been chat few words and MIA for a full day, till one night msg me again to ask for my help. She opened to me as FL and price 210/2/2 was quoted. And beg me to come and help her since she doesnt want to booked by another man. Reason being is this man has sexual transmission and has transfer the disease to her sister.

Make it short story, being blinded with this crap, she directed me to orchard road to meet her. And suddenly ask me to buy taobao voucher. I cannot understand mandarin well but manage to catch what he/she wanted. And finally buy 1000rmb worth of 213sgd, take photo and sent to them. Claimed didnot receive money due midnight has pass. I wake up from dream and straight feeling suspicious, demand for money return and even worse. They ask me to buy one card again then the lady will come and meet me. I straight call bank and they said voucher has redeemed, i start fuck and swear and for the full one hour quarrel over wechat. Threat me want to call all the brothers to come and beat me. I straight fuck them off.

Called bank, they advised to call alibaba on monday and come to bank to fill up the form and attached police report.

So brother, please be careful of this scam. Wechat id unknown since they deleted me already. Total damage 213 (voucher) + 20 (transportation)
Old 26-10-2014, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
riqw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by swayboi View Post
I think those gals are not in Singapore anyway. They just changing their location and stay texting males.

Becareful people.
I agree with you...
Old 27-10-2014, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 21
lausiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylausiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

another one: liu sha sha wechat id sha5618 or fairly similar.
This name may come up when you use dsicover people function. She is in toa payoh, serangoon, hougang area.
will ask you to go axs and buy credit.
Thank you TS
Old 28-10-2014, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
lucky23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

another scam wechat id :shanq56,
same story 100/2/2, ask to meet bugis mrt station A exit,
i reply her i dont take MRT and please dont tell me buy card at AXS, later she no sound no picture..
Old 29-10-2014, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2099 / Power: 18
513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute

any bro have copy of pic the receipt of the 淘宝卡??(of coz bro have refund)
pls pm me, i want use it to scam them back...

let's have our own fun !!!!

Awaiting: GB, Cum-Playing
Old 30-10-2014, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
aalvinn87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am the most unlucky one.i kena scam $1500 and they still insist toask me buy the card. Now i don't know what to do. Report police?

Girl wechat id: chenss58
Old 30-10-2014, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aalvinn87 View Post
I am the most unlucky one.i kena scam $1500 and they still insist toask me buy the card. Now i don't know what to do. Report police?

Girl wechat id: chenss58
how $1500??????????????
wtf
Old 30-10-2014, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
aalvinn87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yea, know that it's some scam at the beginning but i don't know why my mind keep following their instructions, it's like some curse. Now I think report police also no use cause they also can't help me take back my money also. Just treat it as a lesson. Really unlucky.
Old 30-10-2014, 03:50 PM
Samster

jerry_doggie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by swayboi View Post

Becareful people.

Bro, I having the same encounter with you, I guess there are alot of scammer. chiongster, just need to be caution when encounter this.
Old 31-10-2014, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
combatakuma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just got scammed $600...really fug up. This wechat gal told me she staying at blk 263 compassvale street and offered $100/1...and the same things go..a man called me...blah blah blah
Lesson learned..
Tml go make police report and call bank to see whether can get any amount back?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1