The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2014, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
marklow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Eastside SYT Singaporean

bro can share location although low point???
Old 29-10-2014, 07:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3678 / Power: 17
Joe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by klng81 View Post
Hi bros,

This is my first FR so bros pls help guide me. Im also not sure if someone share this spa alrdy or not.
Went to this spa late at night and a SYT 22 yrs old with rockin hot body wearing a tube opened the door for me. Quoted 45min $40 and 60mim $50. Opted for 60min. Lead me to room and im impressed.. clean room with attached shower and music. She provided piano massage..
After about 30min, she ask me to turnover and the golden question asked.. she asked me what service i want. I ask her what service you have? Anyway only BM,HJ. she say boss not allow FJ but if go out for FJ is ok and ask me to leave contact. I opted bm and hj. She stripped down and wow!! At least a solid C cup i think. Proceeded to hj and allow me to auto roam everywhr. When i finger her she is totally wet and i can feel the tightness. She even get into the 69 position. Anyway eventually cum and paid $50 and left.

Ratings:
Name: Forgot to ask sorry bros!!
Face: 8.5/10(SYT)
Figure: 8/10 (busty)
Massage: 6/10 ( Paino)
hj: 5/10 (Loved the carressing part)
rtf: yes but for fj
Dam: $100

bros pls note i dont have ctc only have location. Will screen before giving out location as this place seems to be quite dangerous. Senior bros pls advise the proper way to screen :X

and lastly, thanks for reading (Bro.. please leave your nick when up my point)
Nice FR...
Old 29-10-2014, 08:08 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
bros pls note i dont have ctc only have location. Will screen before giving out location as this place seems to be quite dangerous. Senior bros pls advise the proper way to screen :X

only give to high points loh
Old 29-10-2014, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 10
CyberSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCyberSex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro share location please
Old 29-10-2014, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2159 / Power: 20
Speedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks
Old 03-11-2014, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
peter88798 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter88798 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro can share location
Old 03-11-2014, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 15
harmfree is a glorious beacon of lightharmfree is a glorious beacon of lightharmfree is a glorious beacon of lightharmfree is a glorious beacon of lightharmfree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi bros,

This is my first FR so bros pls help guide me. Im also not sure if someone share this spa alrdy or not.
Went to this spa late at night and a SYT 22 yrs old with rockin hot body wearing a tube opened the door for me. Quoted 45min $40 and 60mim $50. Opted for 60min. Lead me to room and im impressed.. clean room with attached shower and music. She provided piano massage..
After about 30min, she ask me to turnover and the golden question asked.. she asked me what service i want. I ask her what service you have? Anyway only BM,HJ. she say boss not allow FJ but if go out for FJ is ok and ask me to leave contact. I opted bm and hj. She stripped down and wow!! At least a solid C cup i think. Proceeded to hj and allow me to auto roam everywhr. When i finger her she is totally wet and i can feel the tightness. She even get into the 69 position. Anyway eventually cum and paid $50 and left.

Ratings:

kindly share bro
Old 03-11-2014, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 18
reinat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreinat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreinat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreinat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

pls share tq
Old 03-11-2014, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 10
Miwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMiwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMiwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMiwen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bro pls pm me the location as I would like to try this place as well

Thx in advance
Old 03-11-2014, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 16
joscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Eastside SYT Singaporean

Hey bro

pls share le

Kamsia
Old 04-11-2014, 12:46 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
ebonkers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mind to share
Old 04-11-2014, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tararat142305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro please share location
Old 04-11-2014, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 11
hornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

share contact please
Old 09-11-2014, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3678 / Power: 17
Joe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bros,

Ratings:

Upz your points a few days ago

Can share ctc?
Old 09-11-2014, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
crapster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can share location?
Advert Space Available