The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2015, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
manbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Found girl. Case closed.

Last edited by manbaleno; 25-01-2015 at 09:54 PM. Reason: I managed to find her! Removed her photos.
Old 25-01-2015, 10:30 AM
Samster

manbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to behold

Need some senior bros' knowledge for my question here.

For bros who patronised Club Amazon at Ann Siang Hill around 5 years ago, ie: 2010 1st half of the year, does anyone know the name of this girl or her facebook link?

Every time I went she was always with a customer. So no chance to ask for her name or contact. But she has one hell of a body, as seen in the pic. Thought about her recently and tried to do some CSI on facebook. Cannot find her account but only this pic.

I know it is like finding a needle in a haystack but no harm trying here.

If you do know more about her, please PM me, just want to see more pics of her.
Old 25-01-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 20
biatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

canshare the list with me please ?
Old 25-01-2015, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kennyG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

Can share any pubs that has good pool table? Nice gals would be a bonus haha but would like to shoot some pool and maybe buy few drinks ... been out of the scene for ages...
Old 26-01-2015, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
hehehez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any reviews for Nine (Tras Street)??
Old 26-01-2015, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyG View Post
Hi all,

Can share any pubs that has good pool table? Nice gals would be a bonus haha but would like to shoot some pool and maybe buy few drinks ... been out of the scene for ages...
Lucky Plaza, I think alrish at sixth floor ..
Old 27-01-2015, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
bignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manbalefamiliar..4843
Need some senior bros' knowledge for my question here.

For bros who patronised Club Amazon at Ann Siang Hill around 5 years ago, ie: 2010 1st half of the year, does anyone know the name of this girl or her facebook link?

Every time I went she was always with a customer. So no chance to ask for her name or contact. But she has one hell of a body, as seen in the pic. Thought about her recently and tried to do some CSI on facebook. Cannot find her account but only this pic.

I know it is like finding a needle in a haystack but no harm trying here.

If you do know more about her, please PM me, just want to see more pics of her.
Well she look familar.. If u know the manager of amazon well maybe u can ask him. Both the former manager and bartender are working in separate clubs in boat quay.
Old 27-01-2015, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignround View Post
Well she look familar.. If u know the manager of amazon well maybe u can ask him. Both the former manager and bartender are working in separate clubs in boat quay.
Thanks bro. You are indeed the old bird of pinay pub scene!

I know where are these 2 guys. The bartender is a long hair guy and was at boat quay but I think the pub just recently closed down. He used to be at a pub along Neil road if I remember correctly.

The manager is a botak stout guy but less friendly. Used to work at a pub in Keong saik before moving to a pub in bukit pasoh.

I would rather not approach them for some reasons.
Old 27-01-2015, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
bignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manbaleno View Post
Thanks bro. You are indeed the old bird of pinay pub scene!

I know where are these 2 guys. The bartender is a long hair guy and was at boat quay but I think the pub just recently closed down. He used to be at a pub along Neil road if I remember correctly.

The manager is a botak stout guy but less friendly. Used to work at a pub in Keong saik before moving to a pub in bukit pasoh.

I would rather not approach them for some reasons.
Retired bird I guess. Hehe
Old 28-01-2015, 01:02 AM
Samster

Need some advice to get lucky with girl I found again recently.

Met her some time ago when she had her first stint here working in a pub.

So with some CSI skills, I discovered she is back in town again. (I am amazed by my own detective skills to actually locate her current workplace)

It was a very long time since I last saw her and because I only patronize her once, she has completely forgotten me but I was able to tell her things she told me the last time. She was very surprised at first but soon warmed up to me. The only thing she remembered about me was that I looked like a police officer (again, I really hate how serious I look and get girls scared of me) and she was really scared when serving me.

The past story was kinda irrelevant but from that experience, I was able to roughly know what sort of girl she is and this is why it is hard to get lucky with her... And why I need some advice.

1. She is an extremely cautious person. From how she shares certain info, set up her social media profiles and posts, she is an extremely hard nut to crack.

2. She seems like a very conservative person. Not in dressing sense but in the way she thinks and acts. She prefers those chit chat zero action pubs. Last time I had a very very tough time to persuade her to do HJ. Only after several rounds of LDs and a hell lot of talking, she was too paiseh that I spent so much that she reluctantly did the HJ. And that HJ was the only time I did not cum. A combination of her unwillingness and not so good skills made cumming difficult.

3. She has very clearly defined line and principle. That time I was half serious on a proposal to bring her to hotel. Told her the idea and that I would pay her well. I offered 200, rejected. 300, rejected and I remembered going as high as 500. Still kena rejected. Told me she is here to work and earn from LDs without having to engage in sex. And she die die won't want to do so. I know everybody's got a price, but paying anything more is just absurd.

You must be asking, since it is so tough, why want to try? Precisely because it is tough and challenging, that is why this target is attractive.

And she is fucking hot by the way. I have met girls who have devilish figures and always dress to impress but somehow are very conservative in their minds.

I have had some experiences romancing girls before but the past cases were easy because the girls were also half interested in me but this one is a totally different ball game to me.

Appreciate bros to share tips and experiences when facing such a difficult target.

I always try playing the decent guy who really wants to befriend the girl but it seems to have a high chance of backfiring. Not sure what approaches you bros usually use.

Last edited by manbaleno; 28-01-2015 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Add details.
Old 28-01-2015, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Need some advice to get lucky with girl I found again recently.

1. She is an extremely cautious person. From how she shares certain info, set up her social media profiles and posts, she is an extremely hard nut to crack.

Appreciate bros to share tips and experiences when facing such a difficult target.

I always try playing the decent guy who really wants to befriend the girl but it seems to have a high chance of backfiring. Not sure what approaches you bros usually use.
It's like fishing (literally). There's the big marlin you wanna catch but every time escapes you. You try & try but nothing.

Some of them are like that. They know that the job will liken such actions but they cannot wrap their heads around this.

Since you hv been around the block, there are easier fishes to dapat. Like the Disney song ... Let It Go!

Camping for more at the Mount Bonking base camp!

Safety vest is the best!

You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em...
Old 28-01-2015, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmumba View Post
It's like fishing (literally). There's the big marlin you wanna catch but every time escapes you. You try & try but nothing.

Some of them are like that. They know that the job will liken such actions but they cannot wrap their heads around this.

Since you hv been around the block, there are easier fishes to dapat. Like the Disney song ... Let It Go!
Lol at "let it go!"

But like any fishing situation, when you sense that a big fish has taken your bait, you will not let it go without a titanic fight.

I will see how it goes. Not having too high hopes.
Old 28-01-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Lol at "let it go!"

But like any fishing situation, when you sense that a big fish has taken your bait, you will not let it go without a titanic fight.

I will see how it goes. Not having too high hopes.
Good luck bro. We are rooting for ye. Try being aloof.

From the song "Gambler" ... You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em...

Camping for more at the Mount Bonking base camp!

Safety vest is the best!

You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em...
Old 28-01-2015, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kennyG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last time my 'method' of hooking a girl I liked was to tell her to auto order her own LD no kidding...but back then the LD cost $20 for a stout. And they have to finish up the stout before ordering a new one. Got 3 that way and ended up as FBs in the sense that they didn't ask for money. One was 18y/o , good looking with a body to die for, couldn't keep up with her because she wanted it the whole night and in different places and positions...sadly lost touch. Second one was fair and quite pretty but was late 20's/early 30's. Third one I actually thought was chinese at first, also late 20's when got to know her...but the shocker was after I've lost touch with her, actually saw her in two JAV's (they were like 3 min trailers couldn't find the complete movie) no kidding (looking back...it kind of dawned on me why she could speak fluent jap when I brought her to some upmarket sushi restaurant one day)
Old 29-01-2015, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyG View Post
Last time my 'method' of hooking a girl I liked was to tell her to auto order her own LD no kidding...but back then the LD cost $20 for a stout. And they have to finish up the stout before ordering a new one. Got 3 that way and ended up as FBs in the sense that they didn't ask for money. One was 18y/o , good looking with a body to die for, couldn't keep up with her because she wanted it the whole night and in different places and positions...sadly lost touch. Second one was fair and quite pretty but was late 20's/early 30's. Third one I actually thought was chinese at first, also late 20's when got to know her...but the shocker was after I've lost touch with her, actually saw her in two JAV's (they were like 3 min trailers couldn't find the complete movie) no kidding (looking back...it kind of dawned on me why she could speak fluent jap when I brought her to some upmarket sushi restaurant one day)

Thanks bro for the tip. Nowadays LD is at $50. If ask girl auto order, would be quite jialat on my pocket haha.

Can share the jav trailer clip? Maybe I can help find the full video.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1