The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2014, 12:42 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: I was cuckolded

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
TS is AMDK? Trying to show Singaporeans who is master who is slave in our own country?

Latest fight between Singaporean vs Foreigner.

https://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome...type=2&theater

Why AMDK always is Boss and Singaporeans always are Servants?

PAP's First World Education has given Singaporeans nothing.
Full video here plus Part 2: http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/ea...l-4635662.html
Old 10-04-2014, 12:43 AM
Samster (M)

TS is the AMDK in this video which shows TS fighting with a Malay on the road. AMDK is bald.

https://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome...type=3&theater
Old 10-04-2014, 12:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfella View Post
This is a bad example. This is a bad video of us Singaporean. It's a "talk big" ah beng trying to start a fight and losing. Then keep shouting and screaming.
TS, Your favourite.

Singapore is the new 东亚病夫 Sick Man of Asia

http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/ea...l-4574633.html

八國聯軍 Boxer rebellion

http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/ea...s-4574666.html

Last edited by kuasimi; 10-04-2014 at 12:56 AM.
Old 10-04-2014, 12:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
TS, Your favourite.

Singapore is the new 东亚病夫

http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/ea...l-4574633.html

Old 10-04-2014, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
fatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duded View Post
There are a few points in the story that does not make senses nor sound like it is written by a Singaporean man. It indeed looks like an article set to glorify ang mohs.
Wah ok. So just cos u cannot understand or u have bad grammar, i must not be singaporean? What doesn't make sense bro? And how can u tell what is written by what nationality? So good one. FBI siah.
Old 10-04-2014, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 18
Duded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfella View Post
Wah ok. So just cos u cannot understand or u have bad grammar, i must not be singaporean? What doesn't make sense bro? And how can u tell what is written by what nationality? So good one. FBI siah.
At no point have I ever mentioned anything about grammar nor which nationality had written the article. What makes you think that?

I gave 2 possibility of what you are, based on your writing profile.
Old 10-04-2014, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Write good story is one thing.

And *IF* it is still insisted to be true , TS , u are an adult and a businessman and can be in shock and froze and even (submissively) ate the man's sperm off oozing out from wife's pussy.

Sia Sway KNN. Hope I get to bonk your future girlfriend/fiance/wife too. and make you eat my cum ya. KNN, loser.

Aside, I sure hope its *not* real. I really can't believe got such guys exist *and* can articulate the entire encounter. Should have gone to see a shrink or commit suicide.. where got time to write Parts 1 and 2.
Old 11-04-2014, 06:00 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 2903 / Power: 32
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute

Well said my fellow brothers .... Stand up for something ! Fight on !
Old 11-04-2014, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

i personally find the story a little far-fetched lah.
ts, no matter how shell-shocked or sad one can be in a situation, i believe it is only momentary. once the reality of the situation sets in - your wife being fucked by another foul-mouthed man (ang mo or not, that is besides the point liao) right infront of you and even challenging you to stand up and fight. yet, you chose to be cowed.
you truly deserve to be farked by bros here.
a man can only be insulted so much. i have no respect for you if indeed this story is true.
on a side and less serious note. if, and only if, you wish to gain vengeance (and at the some time, your pride back), i humbly suggest you pm bro iloveoldchangkee with your story and details. if he is free, i am sure he can help you device a plan to get back at the man who cuckolded you.
and maybe all of us here can then enjoy bro ilock's brand new story based on your revenge.
Old 11-04-2014, 09:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

based on the comments i have read, I WILL HAVE THE LAST SAID

you stupid singaporean guys are fucked up and dumb and trying to act smart, just be cool and accept the story cause you cant deduce and i say you cant deduce fake or real within the net....stupid singaporean, trying to be FBI and CID...bitch please, you will have a chance if you have learn linguistic cues properly....stupid singaporean guys..most pathetic guys int he world...no wonder local girls prefer white guys..no offense TS, but yeah, you should give me their names as i can shame them easily....

forenote advice to singaporean guys, stop acting as clearly you guys are fucked up insecure and stupid like a pigs.

as i said, TS, good that you put it all to past, but if you want shaming, just release the names easily.
Old 11-04-2014, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future

Hi TS problems can easily be solved by money is not a problem.

Goodday n Goodluck to U
Old 11-04-2014, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

sibeh beh tahan.. he grab ur head by the hair and ask you to lick his '' seow '' from your wife pussy? Lol.. idk what to say... maybe you are really a whimp..

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 12-04-2014, 12:30 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tittybanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

"All i could do was relief myself and cum" Oh really? How about walking away? You can't do that?

Judging by the way you handled the situation, don't say ang mo la, anyone can bully you, (sizes 1 - 12 inches) Haha

If you had walked away immediately, filed for divorce, and never see her again, i honestly don't think you would have sustained such a traumatic experience. Whatever you did in the room, you deserved every bit of it.

Sluts are everywhere in the world, everyday people get cheated on, whatever nationality/race, just accept the fact that you're unlucky enough to marry one. For that, i feel sorry for you. No one really knows for sure if they married a slut. That day you had the opportunity to confirm a positive (the fact that your wife is a slut), you should have been like "Oh, fuck, sway lo.", then move the fuck on. "A slut is like the first piece of bread in a loaf, everyone touches it, but nobody wants it.", you got the first piece, oops.

No need whack here whack there. I don't personally condone violence, but even if violence is needed, i think it should only be used to protect people you sincerely care about. DAFUQ you wanna protect a cheating slut ? Haha.

P.S sorry about your penis too
Old 12-04-2014, 05:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by tittybanger View Post
"All i could do was relief myself and cum" Oh really? How about walking away? You can't do that?

Judging by the way you handled the situation, don't say ang mo la, anyone can bully you, (sizes 1 - 12 inches) Haha

If you had walked away immediately, filed for divorce, and never see her again, i honestly don't think you would have sustained such a traumatic experience. Whatever you did in the room, you deserved every bit of it.

Sluts are everywhere in the world, everyday people get cheated on, whatever nationality/race, just accept the fact that you're unlucky enough to marry one. For that, i feel sorry for you. No one really knows for sure if they married a slut. That day you had the opportunity to confirm a positive (the fact that your wife is a slut), you should have been like "Oh, fuck, sway lo.", then move the fuck on. "A slut is like the first piece of bread in a loaf, everyone touches it, but nobody wants it.", you got the first piece, oops.

No need whack here whack there. I don't personally condone violence, but even if violence is needed, i think it should only be used to protect people you sincerely care about. DAFUQ you wanna protect a cheating slut ? Haha.

P.S sorry about your penis too
stupid singaporean ..why are singaporean men are fucked up insecure..this is the main reason....so insecure you got to lecture him..pathetic..must be a puny guy in your life
Old 12-04-2014, 10:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
strikeFreedom10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looking forward to the climax......take care bro...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1